Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. (4604 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by val4sure(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2014
prettyjo:
Most guys don't even know their left from right.Besides ,why do you still communicate with her when you already know what she wants.can't you bar her from calling you?

The thing is I lost her number the time she got married and I thought she did the same but the reverse is the case,going on the visit will cause more harm than good so I think in my best interest is not to honor the visit to avoid blame and repercusion and that will make her understand that am not into her anymore..
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by dyadeleye(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Ploy:
Go there with your trusted friend or latest girl friend. There is nothing difficult in it, a married course mate tried that with in the past. But she stopped that nonsense when I started going there with my ototo poyoyo. She will be embarrassed if she is lying.

You are very sensible ma guy...I have tried that once too..worked perfectly. grin
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mesoade(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Galads:
Do you really bliv in God? My use style do evangelism. Cut your dicck if it will allow you to sin. Devil will not force you to eat cocolate and cos ur hungry you use 2hands collect am. Remember devil will use his long spoon to take back his cocolate.
i believe in God,but i disconcur with your theory that karma will show up . . He's not gonna rape her,she's the one begging
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2014
If you bliv in God, there are lots of things you will not even say. Am sure if you were the one, you will not even seek for advice. So because someone is begging you to sin, you will jump at it? Experience is the best teacher but don allow that be your portion. You can't always eat your cake and have it. If you don't concur with my theory, you actually mean you don't believe there is sin aNd you don't have conscieNce. How will you sleep with another's wife aNd be able to sleep at night? Well some pple ain't got coNscieNce. Peace
mesoade:
i believe in God,but i disconcur with your theory that karma will show up . . He's not gonna rape her,she's the one begging
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mesoade(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Galads:
If you bliv in God, there are lots of things you will not even say. Am sure if you were the one, you will not even seek for advice. So because someone is begging you to sin, you will jump at it? Experience is the best teacher but don allow that be your portion. You can't always eat your cake and have it. If you don't concur with my theory, you actually mean you don't believe there is sin aNd you don't have conscieNce. How will you sleep with another's wife aNd be able to sleep at night? Well some pple ain't got coNscieNce. Peace
i'm not saying it isn't sinful bro . . Is it every sin that has karma?
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Rapsainot(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Galads:

This is 2014, that kind night sleep Go make sense die.... someone said it already, karma will understand
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Is it every sin that God takes action on? Every little evil thing you do in life has its side effect.you can't plant yaM and harvest potato
mesoade:
i'm not saying it isn't sinful bro . . Is it every sin that has karma?
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mesoade(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Galads:
Is it every sin that God takes action on? Every little evil thing you do in life has its side effect.you can't plant yaM and harvest potato
what i'm elucidating seems vague to you and you haven't demystify
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Galads(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
My mentality and yours are different. All I can say is Goodluck to you.
mesoade:
what i'm elucidating seems vague to you and you haven't demystify
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by prettyjo(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
val4sure:

The thing is I lost her number the time she got married and I thought she did the same but the reverse is the case,going on the visit will cause more harm than good so I think in my best interest is not to honor the visit to avoid blame and repercusion and that will make her understand that am not into her anymore..
Dats kul
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by mesoade(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Galads:
My mentality and yours are different. All I can say is Goodluck to you.
same here
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
val4sure:
Have been in a good relationship with this girl who leta got married after two years of our romantic journey,the funny part of it is that when she's getting married she didn't inform me about the changes in her life till I heard about her marriage plans from another source(her friend).

To cut the story short,my ex who has gotten married have been disturbing me with some of her romantic pleasantries like *I really miss the way u kiss and touch me, *there no man on earth that can satisfy me the way you do*those words are tempting u know.

The one that got me scary was the day I visited her(for child visitation,no strings attached)she got up on the couch and lock the two entrance to the sitting room and started to unzip her dress,but I got up and hold her not to try such because its so unGodly and such romantic gestures can lead to adultery.

Since that day she have been on my neck and she called me recently that she's very sick that her husband travelled to lagos so i should come and keep her company.
Pls my fellow Nairalanders should I honour her visit if truly she's sick or just a ploy to lure me to her cobwebs.
Need ur advice ASAP..no insult pls..
s..

Why did you visit in the first, I don't know why some of you guys keep rotating/hovering arround with ladies in this kind of scenario, stay faraway from her and move your life forward and be serious in your life.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Sunkyphil(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
flee adultery run as fast as possible,and always avoid her
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by ted1741: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
u want to know what to do, really (rolling eyes/yaning). So na only u waka come, ok, continue but God deyooo. see ur face, another person wifie and u want to know whether to go or not. Abeg Chinyere bring my beer and cutlass, am going to farm in that land Godwin took from me, bring my gun too because I might see him there. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Youngpo413: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Typical naija ladies,they always cheats in relationships so cheating in marriage to them is not a big deal,the reason why every sane man should marry a virgin.
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by Youngpo413: 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
val4sure:

No plans guy,like I said earlier no strings attached..
lol
Re: Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2016
Some women can be so tempting...no respect for her matrimonial vowssad...worse part is, if she was single, you 'll see her forming hard to get, now she has married, you 'll see her throwing her body on you just to spoil your promising future for youundecided...thats how one ana is behaving to me now, wish i can just ignore my good concience and bleep her with that 8months pregnancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Up S£XY Photos From Amber Rose’s 32nd Birthday / Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video / Why Are Guys Afraid Of Marrying Or Courting Hausa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.