Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications (27761 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / UK Suspends £3,000 Visa Bond / FG To Impose £20,000 Visa-Bond On UK Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
ooshinibos:

even obama have issues with the usa ....he cannot fix the shooting of blacks youths and gun control .
The american dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!! really !!!!

This is the fundamental reason why people run for political office, to fix issues.

I know you're more accustomed to people running for offices to line their pockets.

Grow up.

Regardless of how bad certain Cretins think it is, over 200,000 of your citizens still want to come here.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2014
ooshinibos:

i tried all countries..except canada ..USA can be tricky if you are broke ...IN usa u must have a job , while in UK without a job u can manage via government support for a while .. mean while i dey Germany , its ok but language is tough ..
In the UK, no JOb you are gone,broke then OYO, Govt wont help you if you don't have papers ,but if you did you would be working wont you? German is crap,you can never do anything decent, its gonna be low end job unless you are a professional.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2014
CityNG:

This is the fundamental reason why people run for political office, to fix issues.

I know you're more accustomed to people running for offices to line their pockets.

Grow up.

Regardless of how bad certain Cretins think it is, over 200,000 of your citizens still want to come here.

Yeye dey smell.
Bro check my topic on my jeep see if U could help out, I need more inpute plz.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by erico2k2(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
CityNG:

Similar issues faced by criminal elements are the same world wide.

I can also tell you that thieves won't be writing me a letter that they are coming to rob me here in the US. I welcome them as I will be waiting for them with my arsenal and I won't even call the Cops until they are all dead but INSIDE my house.

Guns don't kill, people do.

Local government hoodlums in Nigeria as well as transportation union members maim and kill each other and innocent bystanders with guns. So yes Nigeria has guns too.
Brov in my hood the people who carry the knives and Guns are the 14,15 and 18 year Olds,, ask them why they say self protection. More teenagers die from Gun and Knife crime here in London than Adults.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
erico2k2:

Brov in my hood the people who carry the knives and Guns are the 14,15 and 18 year Olds,, ask them why they say self protection. More teenagers die from Gun and Knife crime here in London than Adults.

Same as in certain parts of nigeria. There was a thread on young school children in Benin city who are gang members and carry weapons.

I'm not saying there are no crimes in specific areas of the west but nigeria is not immune.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2014
CityNG:

Grow up.

Yeye dey smell.

so what issue has he fixed now .....

the american politicians and bankers too line thier pockets and hence the financial crisis we experienced , listen to the news once in a while ..
i dont believe u are in America sef ...maybe u are in run down ghetto that look likes
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
ooshinibos:

so what issue has he fixed now .....

the american politicians and bankers too line thier pockets and hence the financial crisis we experienced , listen to the news once in a while ..
i dont believe u are in America sef ...maybe u are in run down ghetto that look likes

It doesn't matter where you think I am, the only thing that matters is where I am, and where I am nobody in your extended family has ever reached it.

I listen to KPFK and NPR radio stations exclusively on my daily 2 hour commute so it's rich that a clueless nut job like you would recommend that I listen to the news.

Of what concern of yours is it what POTUS has fixed? Unlike that circus you call politics in Nigeria here we can impeach.

You're out of your depths here amoeba.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
CityNG:

It doesn't matter where you think I am, the only thing that matters is where I am, and where I am nobody in your extended family has ever reached it.

I listen to KPFK and NPR radio stations exclusively on my daily 2 hour commute so it's rich that a clueless nut job like you would recommend that I listen to the news.

Of what concern of yours is it what POTUS has fixed? Unlike that circus you call politics in Nigeria here we can impeach.

You're out of your depths here amoeba.

Calm down bruv , we should not hate one another like this , thats the demise of Nigerians and black people as a whole , we just love to hate each other, whether we are in the usa , uk , australia etc , everywhere we go some of us bring our hate and abusiveness with us , after we have spoil our land with the same poison you are spewing right now , the migrate to who ever will accept us ... , cant we have a non hateful conversation ,even if we dont agree ? i know social media like this platform have given our people massive leeway to spew hate against people they have not even seen or met , we can use this same media to build up ourselves not using derogatary comments like yours .You are a typical Nigerian where ever you live , a nigerian is always a nigerian and they behave the same whereever they are ..usa ,europe , norway , australia ..so abusive and carnal ..and by the way am not a nigerian , I love you bruv ...and you know it ...you cant hate someone you have not met before ,its very anti human ..i know you are smiling now ...
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
ooshinibos:

Calm down bruv , we should not hate one another like this , thats the demise of Nigerians and black people as a whole , we just love to hate each other, whether we are in the usa , uk , australia etc , everywhere we go some of us bring our hate and abusiveness with us , after we have spoil our land with the same poison you are spewing right now , the migrate to who ever will accept us ... , cant we have a non hateful conversation ,even if we dont agree ? i know social media like this platform have given our people massive leeway to spew hate against people they have not even seen or met , we can use this same media to build up ourselves not using derogatary comments like yours .You are a typical Nigerian where ever you live , a nigerian is always a nigerian and they behave the same whereever they are ..usa ,europe , norway , australia ..so abusive and carnal ..and by the way am not a nigerian , I love you bruv ...and you know it ...you cant hate someone you have not met before ,its very anti human ..i know you are smiling now ...

You remain a non entity with an obtuse opinion that has no modicum of sensibility.

Instead of fixating on where I live, you should work on improving your lot.

PS: your nationality means nothing to me or this conversation.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
CityNG:

You remain a non entity with an obtuse opinion that has no modicum of sensibility.

Instead of fixating on where I live, you should work on improving your lot.

PS: your nationality means nothing to me or this conversation.

Nice one ,you are a typical nigerian that speak big grammar -or that thinks speaking complicated grammar ( that his white counterpart dont even understand ) means anything or makes them feel important :-) . hey you need to work on yoursef too ( i will work on mine )
Nationality mean nothing to you ..ok , go and show up at the airport and try to cross the border and tell them that nationality means nothing to you .. ( only a nigerian will think like that ) .. no vex bruv .. calm down ..and let talk better
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
ooshinibos:

Nice one ,you are a typical nigerian that speak big grammar -or that thinks speaking complicated grammar ( that his white counterpart dont even understand ) means anything or makes them feel important :-) . hey you need to work on yoursef too ( i will work on mine )
Nationality mean nothing to you ..ok , go and show up at the airport and try to cross the border and tell them that nationality means nothing to you .. ( only a nigerian will think like that ) .. no vex bruv .. calm down ..and let talk better

I offer no apologies that I write in complete sentences without dangling participles.

Try to demonstrate the investment that was made on you.

You continue to be a non entity and even more so you try to show otherwise.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
CityNG:

I offer no apologies that I write in complete sentences without dangling participles.

Try to demonstrate the investment that was made on you.

You continue to be a non entity and even more so you try to show otherwise.

dangling properties ? ? ..are we talking chemistry here bruv ,anyway people like you never change , whether you live in the white house usa , black house or the buckingham palace England a drunk is a drunk anywhere in the world , and nigerian is a nigerian either in the usa or Europe they all think alike , bruv you really need to your change in mentality towards life and stop being agressive to people , its people like you that wrecked naija ( since you think alike ..either in diaspora or Naija ) with your stinking thinking attitude ...and left us to suffer the consequence , i see people like you all over london , frankurt , basel-switzerland , same arrogance and abusive attitude. You have no right to call anyone a non entity ..only nigerians still call fellow human beings , it shameful and wicked .. be a lovely person and dont be a wicked Nigerian like our leaders ..
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
ooshinibos:

dangling properties ? ? ..are we talking chemistry here bruv ,anyway people like you never change , whether you live in the white house usa , black house or the buckingham palace England a drunk is a drunk anywhere in the world , and nigerian is a nigerian either in the usa or Europe they all think alike , bruv you really need to your change in mentality towards life and stop being agressive to people , its people like you that wrecked naija ( since you think alike ..either in diaspora or Naija ) with your stinking thinking attitude ...and left us to suffer the consequence , i see people like you all over london , frankurt , basel-switzerland , same arrogance and abusive attitude. You have no right to call anyone a non entity ..only nigerians still call fellow human beings , it shameful and wicked .. be a lovely person and dont be a wicked Nigerian like our leaders ..

Again, You're a non entity to me and since you have nothing coherent to say anymore, except to flay wildly, I'm going to leave you alone to wallow in your putrid element.

You win.
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ynkthomas: 1:05am On Dec 03, 2014
toshmann:

No be say Naija don improve. It's just that people have realized that America is NOT a paradise grin

If we had organized our country since 1960 with good governance, nobody will be going to that embassy.

Lies!
You find people of all countries in all parts of the world migrating everyday. No matter how good your country may be, you`ll still have people leaving for reasons best known to them. You have Canadians,British, Chinese, Japanese,Americans etc working in the Middle East oil industry, so if migrating is good for so be it and if not all join. It is all about good pay anyway...so follow the money!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 03, 2014
ynkthomas:

Lies!
You find people of all countries in all parts of the world migrating everyday. No matter how good your country may be, you`ll still have people leaving for reasons best known to them. You have Canadians,British, Chinese, Japanese,Americans etc working in the Middle East oil industry, so if migrating is good for so be it and if not all join. It is all about good pay anyway...so follow the money!

Well said.

For the life of me I do not understand why certain Nigerian cretin always have to put down the USA. I mean it' possible to salute Nigeria without having to put down another country.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by ooshinibos: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
CityNG:

Again, You're a non entity to me and since you have nothing coherent to say anymore, except to flay wildly, I'm going to leave you alone to wallow in your putrid element.

You win.

Thank you bruv , peace and love will make a nation great ..i accept your peaceful and unrelented offering to our amicable positive mutual existence
Re: US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 18, 2015
teeowl:
it is burning with riots in ferguson in USA right now... they have their own problem also...

Compared to this Hell-Hole? it is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians / Nigerian Embassy In Canada Shuts Down After Protests Over Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.