Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi (2834 Views)

Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by ManirBK: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Youths yesterday destroyed posters of President Goodluck Jonathan at the Emir of Gwandu’s palace and along roads in the town, 30 minutes after the president’s departure from the palace of the Emir, Alhaji Iliyasu Bashir.
The posters were pasted midnight on roundabouts and roads leading to the airport after several attempts to paste them failed Monday because of strong resistance and threats from youths.
Before going into a closed door meeting with the Gwandu emir, the Emir of Zuru retired Maj-Gen Muhammadu Sani Sami and the Sarkin Kabin Argungu Alh Samaila Mera, Jonathan said the federal government would extend a rail line to Birnin Kebbi and rehabilitate the Birnin Kebbi/Yauri/Kontagora/Minna roads.READ MORE.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/40480-youths-destroy-jonathan-s-posters-in-kebbi

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Howmon: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Extend railway? Hahaha, he should extend equality, justice and fairness first. Political rally whil the country is under siege. People are dying daily due to his incompetence. He should go to havard after he would av lost the 2015 election to take a course in Leadership. Making mockery of the seat of the president as if He's a local government chairman. i'm out!!!

7 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by focus7: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan has lost his popularity, he's a loser.

13 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Barbarians if you like destroy all his posters even the road his cars steped on destroy it

All I know is that come 2015 GEJ will be victor

6 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by obamartins(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Howmon:
Extend railway? Hahaha, he should extend equality, justice and fairness first. Political rally whil the country is under siege. People are dying daily due to his incompetence. He should go to havard after he would av lost the 2015 election to take a course in Leadership. Making mockery of the seat of the president as if He's a local government chairman. i'm out!!!
Oh! Just shut it. You mean the country should stand still because some unscrupulous bunch of retards decided to be bombing themselves? Initially, u northerners thought u were making the country ungovernable for G.E.J until the monster u were silently supporting overwhelmed the entire North East. The truth is that when u Northerners decide to solve ur problem, the insurgency will come to an end. The Military cannot do it without ur support, u guys know the strangers and people cable of causing trouble, but u turned a blind eyes and supported them because you though they are fighting Jihad hence doing "Allah's will" while they where bombing churches, now there is no church to be bombed again and u are lamenting because u lots are at the receiving end. My friend, life goes on, and Nigeria will not stand still because of the terrorism in the North East. You people can keep using it as a political weapon against G.E.J, but i have an advise for u, G.E.J's tenure will come and go, but u guys will live with the scar that comes with ur stupid act of supporting terrorists in the name of islam.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by donmalcolm21(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
We saw pix of Gej commissioning airport, where is the pix of youths destroying GEJ campaign posters?
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by kokoA(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
samflexxy:
Barbarians if you like destroy all his posters even the road his cars steped on destroy it

with who's vote?

9 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by donphilopus: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
samflexxy:

I wouldn't be perplexed even if you say GEJ Till 2090, after all, that's all you know.

7 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Howmon: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
obamartins:
Oh! Just shut it. You mean the country should stand still because some unscrupulous bunch of retards decided to be bombing themselves? Initially, u northerners thought u were making the country ungovernable for G.E.J until the monster u were silently supporting overwhelmed the entire North East. The truth is that when u Northerners decide to solve ur problem, the insurgency will come to an end. The Military cannot do it without ur support, u guys know the strangers and people cable of causing trouble, but u turned a blind eyes and supported them because you though they are fighting Jihad hence doing "Allah's will" while they where bombing churches, now there is no church to be bombed again and u are lamenting because u lots are at the receiving end. My friend, life goes on, and Nigeria will not stand still because of the terrorism in the North East. You people can keep using it as a political weapon against G.E.J, but i have an advise for u, G.E.J's tenure will come and go, but u guys will live with the scar that comes with ur stupid act of supporting terrorists in the name of islam.

Now I'm a northerner for telling your paymaster the truth. Time will tell. You make the biggest noise, so that our kinsmen are frightened thinking they are alone in objectivity. Hate, tribalism and religious sentiment will not save you. You can quote me again. I'm out!!!

3 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by omenka(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2014
focus7:
He has NEVER been popular. Just a handful of very noisy sycophants make him appear so.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by jaymichael(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Howmon:
I always reiterate on this forum that I respect intelligent people. You ve spoken intelligently.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Politics with bitterness,characteristics of the Northern entity..

Who God has chosen,no man can stop..
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by ndcide(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2014
obamartins:

God bless you. this is the truth.

when Churches were being bombed every day. did you hear these people say anything? when Police HQ , UN building etc Trust me they were okay with it.

now removing posters is a bad practice. will now how will buhari' s posters be allowed to stay in other regions. these people have always been the ones to start bad things in Nigeria.

the President can afford to use the army to protect his campaign materials but the opposition can't do this.

These people should be reasonable plz.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Toktee(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
obamartins:
Keep talking 2015 is just a month ahead,i wondered how you microscopic few will keep ur clumsy looking brother with ogogolo filled head in aso rock beyond 2015?
We will live with the scar just the way biafra and niger deltan are living whth their own,if jonathan tribal chief cn be kiddnap then,there is no safe place in nigeria
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Toktee(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Yomieluv:
Politics with bitterness,characteristics of the Northern entity..

Who God has chosen,no man can stop..
xo,what do you call the stoning to death of a youngman in enugu in 2011 who voted 4 buhari?
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Toktee(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
ndcide:

God bless you. this is the truth.

when Churches were being bombed every day. did you hear these people say anything? when Police HQ , UN building etc Trust me they were okay with it.

now removing posters is a bad practice. will now how will buhari' s posters be allowed to stay in other regions. these people have always been the ones to start bad things in Nigeria.

the President can afford to use the army to protect his campaign materials but the opposition can't do this.

These people should be reasonable plz.
No,he should nt use the army to protect posters,use the against bokoharam,biko!
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Collynzo9: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Toktee:
xo,what do you call the stoning to death of a youngman in enugu in 2011 who voted 4 buhari?
I will call it a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Collynzo9: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Toktee:
Keep talking 2015 is just a month ahead,i wondered how you microscopic few will keep ur clumsy looking brother with ogogolo filled head in aso rock beyond 2015?
We will live with the scar just the way biafra and niger deltan are living whth their own,if jonathan tribal chief cn be kiddnap then,there is no safe place in nigeria
One thing you guys don't realise is that Buhari cannot be President without getting at least 25% votes from 24 out of the 36 states in the country, that is assuming he even gets majority of the votes in the first place.
He was only able to muster that 25% in 16 states last time.
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Collynzo9: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
obamartins:
I wish I had more likes to give you.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by CyberWolf: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
They can kill themselves there for all I care angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by ndcide(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Toktee:
No,he should nt use the army to protect posters,use the against bokoharam,biko!

The level of your understanding is low. The army have always been on the offensive against boko haram in spite of the opposition and constraint. if you don't acknowledged this, its because you support. Boko haram.

Also the President is human. If you think it's okay to pull his posters it's okay for him to protect his poster with anything at his disposal even the entire military.

If its Okay to insult the president its okay too if he responds.
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Ezemust: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
He has NEVER been popular. Just a handful of very noisy sycophants make him appear so.
how then did he win 2011election

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Ezemust: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Toktee:
show me the link to that story please.
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by obamartins(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2014
My friend, u people can bomb urself to stone age n use smoke to communicate with each other for all i care, but don't compare the madness in the North East to Niger Delta. The Niger Delta Militants had what they were fighting for, which was economic empowerment and they got it, the South East have recovered from the civil war bcus they are enterprising. You guys just sit ur lazy ass down and look for free government money, that is why u are so desperate for power. Investors will always come to the Niger Delta and South East, but it will be difficult for any sane investor to invest in the North East in the Next 30yrs. Other part of the country is moving on with their life, and making Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa irrespective of the insurgency created by the northern elite, u lots are bombing urselves. If your A.P.C is so confident of their popularity, why are they making noise up and down, and threatening everybody with bloodbath? while they are making noise, P.D.P strategists are working and getting to the grassroot to campaign, its not about Media propaganda, i saw it in Anambra and Ekiti, ur noise didn't get u votes. But i will advice u to prepare ur mind with G.E.J as President till 2019 or u can go on exile. You guys can start using Nuclear bomb, to bomb urselves to oblivion.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by thaoriginator: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Ezemust:
how then did he win 2011election
by rigging, fvcking TAN*id!

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2014
donphilopus:

I wouldn't be perplexed even if you say GEJ Till 2090, after all, that's all you know.
you re big fool for quoting me
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
with who's vote?
lols bro you talk as if you don't know the situation of this country

Do you really think your vote count?
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by phlemzy: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2014
focus7:
The dude is still being deceived that every of such act is being done by opposition. His eyes will surely clear very soon.
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Donmarrius: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
And you expect Buhari porters or whosoever that is gona be APC presidential candidate's posters,to be allowed here?.Ok,we shall see how it goes!.
For those still dreaming of one Nigeria,its time you wake up!.
Nigeria will be in,for one hell of a big shock come 2015.we are set!
Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by agabusta: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
ManirBK:

Youths yesterday destroyed posters of President Goodluck Jonathan at the Emir of Gwandu’s palace and along roads in the town, 30 minutes after the president’s departure from the palace of the Emir, Alhaji Iliyasu Bashir.
The posters were pasted midnight on roundabouts and roads leading to the airport after several attempts to paste them failed Monday because of strong resistance and threats from youths.
Before going into a closed door meeting with the Gwandu emir, the Emir of Zuru retired Maj-Gen Muhammadu Sani Sami and the Sarkin Kabin Argungu Alh Samaila Mera, Jonathan said the federal government would extend a rail line to Birnin Kebbi and rehabilitate the Birnin Kebbi/Yauri/Kontagora/Minna roads.READ MORE.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/40480-youths-destroy-jonathan-s-posters-in-kebbi

Howmon:

Every thing about Jona is always in future tense! FG will, would.....etc.

As a siting President contesting for a second term, you are supposed to tell each place you visit WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE FOR THEM, before promising what you intend to do for them again!

But in his case, a siting president campaigning is still going about with promises, he does not have concrete achievements to point to. Sad I must say.

And it is the same scenario everywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy Jonathan's Posters In Kebbi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
NO ONE EXPECTS GEJ TO WIN IN KEBBI SO KINI BIG DEAL? DID HE WIN THERE IN 2011? DID HAT STOP HIM FROM WINNING THE MAIN EELCTION? ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JARE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Debunks Rumours Of Planned Defectionto SDP, Says ‘I Remain In PDP’ / Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! / Did The Nigerian Senate Lower The Age Of Consent To 11 Years Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.