Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States (49558 Views)

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) / Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue / Lowest Paid Nigerian Should Be Paid N200,000.00 Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
leo1234:
And Osun state pays workers well when compared to many States in Nigeria shocked
U mean
Back then
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
blym4real:
The list is wrong. Osun is not the list paid state in nigeria, her allocation is greater than that of ekiti and kwara.
if it is wrong, you may provide us with the right information with a source.

1 Like

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
CharliParker:
All hail the Govnor of Imo state Owelle Rochas Okorocha who does better than the highest paid states and Aregbesola of Osun state with the lowest allocation but performs better
Smh
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Bizibi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kai uduaghan!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by tinkinjow: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Very soon the owners will take everything away, welcome to the new Nigeria. And please allow the people indigenous to each state cry over their govt. Dont cry more than the bereaved.
Justice beckons. Take what's yours.
Those states with lowest allocations should start digging for gold in their state cos very soon they'll be left with nothing. Take and keep your resources to your state.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Bennyberry(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Have said it b4 and i would say it again..this my state governor is a THIEF .... The performance of former Gov.james Ibori cannot be compared wit that of Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan...i just can't wait for the creation of ANIOMA state..bt b4 den..next governorship MUST cum frm delta north.enough of this stealing.

Wait ooh.If ibori dy prision where is lucky igbinedion?..a much greater thief.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by ChimaAdeoye: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
[size=15pt]TOP STATES GETTING THE HIGHEST FEDERAL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA

Akwa Ibom N260 billion,
Rivers N230 billion,
Delta State N209 billion,
Bayelsa N173 billion,
Lagos N168 billion,
Kano N140 billion,
Katsina N103 billion,
Oyo N100 billion,
Kaduna N 97 billion
Borno N94 billion.
[/size]

I think it is a political gimmick to try and place Delta above Rivers. While Rivers collects a whopping N20 billion naira above Delta

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akwa-ibom-rivers-delta-others-accounted-for-top-10-federation-account-allocations-in-2013/180004/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by jadajada: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
atlwireles:

Is Asaba the only town in delta state? Why are you mumus always obsessed with Asaba?
he shld b obsesse coz Asaba is d capital just like Abuja is d capital of Nigeria.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by jadajada: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=15pt]TOP STATES GETTING THE HIGHEST FEDERAL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA

Akwa Ibom N260 billion,
Rivers N230 billion,
Delta State N209 billion,
Bayelsa N173 billion,
Lagos N168 billion,
Kano N140 billion,
Katsina N103 billion,
Oyo N100 billion,
Kaduna N 97 billion
Borno N94 billion.
[/size]

I think it is a political gimmick to try and place Delta above Rivers. While Rivers collects a whopping N30 billion naira above Delta
i hope bokoharam 'ii get their own share 4rm Borno's allocation.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
jadajada:
he shld b obsesse coz Asaba is d capital just like Abuja is d capital of Nigeria.

What does that mean? another rubbish.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by jadajada: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
What rubbish?
atlwireles:

What does that mean? another rubbish.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by anonimi: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Pathetic if true.

Oga the N1 billion railway station story is very true oh and live form the state's OSBC site. I hope you clicked the link to verify for yourself.

It's no doubt that many of them are in those positions for themselves and never for the populace. But what's left for the few aware voters is to choose between these rogues we call our leaders, the lesser devil. This is the case of Osun, and I think both the aware and unaware voters got it right voting for Aregberascal(the manageable rogue).

The real problem is that the "few aware voters" are too SELFISH as we do NOT share our awareness ENOUGH with our folks and friends, which would ensure greater impact as we only have one vote that some of us do not even use angry

I agree with you that PDP made a bad choice of a candidate hence Aregbe got lucky.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
jadajada:
What rubbish?

Ask yourself.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Lol, Osun owes her civil servants two months salary, this month 'll make it three months. But still better when compared to states owing her workers salaries of 9months or even more with more or doubled monthly allocation.

Governors seriously should think deep and get off excess dependence on oil money.
But how do this governors owe civil servants? This should be the first thing they do with their allocation, in fact they can go into some kind of agreement with banks to pay their worker while they wait for their allocation.

This is a disturbing trend and should be totally condemned.

There is absolutely no reason to owe civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
4. Bayelsa 10,522,293,702.84

Bayelsa is being bleeped dry, nothing to show for its huge allocation.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Blackvampire(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
atlwireles:

Is Asaba the only town in delta state? Why are you mumus always obsessed with Asaba?
Yes he is supposed to be obsessed becos asaba is the capital of delta you cant even compare asaba to uyo..kia P.D.P HAS FAILED IN ASABA...UDUAGHAN IS HEARTLESS THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by jadajada: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
U're making such comment bcoz u're 4rm warri.
atlwireles:

Ask yourself.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by jadajada: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
atlwireles:

Ask yourself.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Blackvampire:

Yes he is supposed to be obsessed becos asaba is the capital of delta you cant even compare asaba to uyo..kia P.D.P HAS FAILED IN ASABA...UDUAGHAN IS HEARTLESS THIEF

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
jadajada:
U're making such comment bcoz u're 4rm warri.

ok
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
This kind of threads never disappoint, the impostors with 1 miilon monikers are lucking already. 99% of you will not be able to drive to Asaba or Warri, if your life depended on it. Yet, you will make noise and lie about a state, you don't know, besides reading about it on Google.
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by moststylish(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:

And what do you say of Bayelsa? With little population, since Democracy in 1999 they've been earning Billions per month yet Bayelsa, a state that should be one of Nigeria's most developed state alongside Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta is a state never heard of. No transformation in education, infrastructure, job creation, transport, absolutely nothing!
and bayelsa even pay corpers 4k wen ekiti pays 5k althou i have not received mine
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by donguutti: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Una like Argument pass food ,to resolve all the Monthly debates of Who gets whats and how much

Please do visit oagf.gov.ng, The FAAC(Monthly National Cake) reports are all there.

Btw Atlwireles, i wanted to ask you about this epz/egtl issue , my pal ena on Fb,has almost
burst a nerve about, i wanted to know you opinion about it
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by dguyindcorner(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
anonimi:

and just as important, these useless governors should stop STEALING from us. Can you imagine Aregberascal who is owing several months of salary to workers spending N1,000,000,000 (one billion) just to repaint a railway station in Osogbo shocked

We don't even know how much he is spending on the PHANTOM airport in Osogbo. angry
And to think that the man is an "Engineer"! Chai!!!

How did we end up with such clueless people as our state governors

warped mind!
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by victorD3: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
With all these money Akwa-ibom is collecting yet they pay their civil servant peanuts comparing states like River state or Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
donguutti:
Una like Argument pass food ,to resolve all the Monthly debates of Who gets whats and how much

Please do visit oagf.gov.ng, The FAAC(Monthly National Cake) reports are all there.

Btw Atlwireles, i wanted to ask you about this epz/egtl issue , my pal ena on Fb,has almost
burst a nerve about, i wanted to know you opinion about it

Uduaghan messed up and he has taken steps to fix the mistake . I'm sure within the next two months all issues will be settled. Ijaws and Itsekiris owned the land in play here. That will be acknowledged and the name will also reflect that reality.

This's Uduaghan's signature project and the first major project by the federal government in delta state since DSC. This is delta state, a lot of hot tempered people, after they raise hell, they calm down and solve their problems. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abagworo:

In what index? Delta is 2nd only to Rivers in development.
how is Delta second to rivers in development? so rivers is now most developed in Nigeria. you never fail to reason like a mad man always. Perhaps you need to travel outside your ikwerre village for once and see other parts of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
leo1234:
And Osun state pays workers well when compared to many States in Nigeria shocked

opposite from what we read in the papers
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by Bizibi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
make lightening flog the person wey go come here praise uduaghan...delta state and rivers state has been the highest since obj administration......
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by chamboy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:

And what do you say of Bayelsa? With little population, since Democracy in 1999 they've been earning Billions per month yet Bayelsa, a state that should be one of Nigeria's most developed state alongside Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta is a state never heard of. No transformation in education, infrastructure, job creation, transport, absolutely nothing!
That bayelsa's is soo bad I fink the people of bayelsa like it
Re: Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States by stunningjudy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
CharliParker:
All hail the Govnor of Imo state Owelle Rochas Okorocha who does better than the highest paid states and Aregbesola of Osun state with the lowest allocation but performs better
Which rochas? In my opinion dt guy has done nothing! If u live in owerri go 2 umuchima-ihiagwa-nekede road den tel me if he z worth hailing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.