Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe (2909 Views)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by gift01: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
See as person Papa dey fool himself

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Ichel: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
funkybully:
Joe yorubakwe mouth will implicate him one day. Just one day.

Let him continue vomiting diarrhea
Don't mind him, it's the way of the janjahweeds. They can't control their mouth till they invite trouble to them and their kingsmen.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by wordcat(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
How does remove = eliminate? How come Babangida is still alive going by your statement.

Abacha was removed thru elimination and Jeo Lagoskwe was part of those that eliminated him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by wordcat(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nobody is asking why the station abruptly ended the interview, why?

Power Failure 1
Power Failure 2
Power Failure 3
Power Failure 4
Power Failure 5.
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by vanunu: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Joe, so na you organize those fine indian girls from bombay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? / In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.