Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe (2906 Views)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by omoakin111: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagos State Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Con­gress (APC), Mr. Joe Igbokwe, has made a self indicting statement confessing to be involved in the removal/elimination of the late head of state, General Sani Abacha, who died mysteriously in Aso Rock.
He stated this while answering questions on MITV political program (SUMMIT) this morning. he boasted " I am not new in politics, i was part of the group that removed Babangida, Shonekan and Even Abacha. Yes Abacha i know what i'm saying. the program was however interrupted(cut off) for some minutes with claim of public power failure.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
ok
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by jking001(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by saaedlee: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
shocked
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
booked
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by funkybully(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Joe yorubakwe mouth will implicate him one day. Just one day.

Let him continue vomiting diarrhea

10 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
JOSEPH IGBOKWE, WATCH YOUR BACK.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by eagleeye2: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
tell me more
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by hazyfm: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
this yoruba man sef.. olorun maje ki enu re pa o.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by wordcat(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abeg na joke abi na serious issue?
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by armadeo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
For real?

Why did you not talk the day after he died. Its now you can open mouth. Some people are actual retards. Even if you removed him do you think such can score cheap political points.

Ode.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by asandigbo(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
thk God, he is in APC, awusa peoples congress

5 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by hugoart(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
He's a Hero.
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by hugoart(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
He's a Hero.

He was a pro-democracy activist.
Igbokwe,we'll do it again next year.
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by leshluap(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
p
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
How does remove = eliminate? How come Babangida is still alive going by your statement.
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
The idiot will not know that such comments can put his igbo brothers in the north into trouble with the almajiris.
They won't even know he's speaking for the APC and not the Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by lanxlot(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
How does remove = eliminate? How come Babangida is still alive going by your statement.
My dear, Its english not mathematics.....seun can remove Or eliminate you from nairaland if you are not careful.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
lanxlot:
My dear, Its english not mathematics.....seun can remove Or eliminate you from nairaland if you are not careful.
Ok
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by shizzleStar: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Blackfire:
this yoruba man sef.. olorun maje ki enu re pa o.
Its too late, he has already talked his way into trouble, shameless mofo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by DaBozz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
I missed the lawlessness in Naija cuz l base in France.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by frankyychiji(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
So this is the man who killed Buhari's benefactor??

.....this man speaks for Apc and not igbos or christains o! Almajiris take note.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by raiszy2k(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
@Obiagelli I fit come ur office 4 PH come make the donations for buhari?
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by PAINGAIN: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
DaBozz:
I missed the lawlessness in Naija cuz l base in France.
so what is france?

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by ifaoni(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls who is Abacha? Never heard of that name here in france

2 Likes

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by raiszy2k(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
This french people should stop disturbing us pls when we are discussing Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by dreydee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
he didn't kill him literally now.

1 Like

Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
If jona over do hinsef, the mashais in abuja will soon organize him one hot tea that will make him rest just like in the case of abacha.
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nobody is asking why the station abruptly ended the interview, why?
Re: I Was Part Of The Group That Eliminated Abacha- Joe Igbokwe by gramci: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Not Surprised , APC members are known to suffer from diarrhea of the mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari / Guess What They Are Looking At [PHOTO] / Meet Buhari’s Charismatic ‘chief Of Defence Intelligence’ Monday Morgan Riku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.