Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Keeping Our Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keeping Our Relationships (663 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / The Thinking & Feeling Function - How They Impact Our Relationships. / How To Get Along With Each Other In Our Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Our Relationships by mcdokwe(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
A critical observation I made has proven that the internet, rather than promote healthy developments in some facets of our social existence, contribute to the problems we have. There are things we can decide to keep secret in our lives which would in the long run help us live a happy life, but on the flipside, we show stuffs that should be secret and hide that which should be open. A lot of women are not by natural occurrence not happy in their marriages and as much as they can, will frustrate others who do not understand their antiques and as much as trust their judgment.

The question should be, if others we depend for answers know it all, why do they still have issues?
The truth remains that most of us cannot bear the thought of others being better or happier than us in any way-marriage inclusive
It is worthy to note that not all same problem have same roots, and therefore solutions are contingent to individuals involved, what they want and how much they are willing to shift grounds to accommodate each other and thereby creating happiness their own way.
The best way to sort out differences in marriages especially where arriving at a compromise has proven difficult among couples should be professional counsellors with both parties involved (I do not include pastors in this category)
I therefore admonish our mothers and wives to learn how to create the ideal home as a lot depends on them.
You are a wife to a man and that means a lot already, do not compete with siblings, or other in laws
The two of you have been made one, nothing is absolutely wrong with you having the larger stake in financing, if by chance you finance the marriage, do not let it get into you. You are meant to support each other.
Never assume you can deal with a separate being without having issues, how you decide to handle it makes a lot of difference.
Love and companionship are beautiful, we should keep them beautiful when we find them
Re: Keeping Our Relationships by Elle780(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Keeping Our Relationships by mgbeketoto: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
I did not get married to be happy! kiss
I am always happy!
I found a man I could "manage" and the rest is history!

If any one asks me, I am more in love with the certificate than the blaaaaaady MODA FOKA or the GADDDDEM institution aka "prostitution with benefits"! kiss

1 Like

Re: Keeping Our Relationships by mgbeketoto: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
You see?
What "dense" peeps fail to realize is that life is a continuous education process where you can bag as many degrees and purchase as MANY "honorary ENCOMIUMS" as possible! kiss

If you wanno be happy, PAY FOR IT!!! kiss
Re: Keeping Our Relationships by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
mgbeketoto:
You see?
What "dense" peeps fail to realize is that life is a continuous education process where you can bag as many degrees and purchase as MANY "honorary ENCOMIUMS" as possible! kiss

If you wanno be happy, PAY FOR IT!!! kiss
lobatan.100likes

(1) (Reply)

BIURIFUL ''MISS SHAKARA 2014 Winner" For Pastor Chris Okotie Church ( Photos) / Things To Remember When Everything Goes Wrong / Adult Literacy Education Home Tutors Now At Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.