Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences (1583 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! / GEJ To Strip Questionable Characters Of National Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2014
APC LEAVE GEJ ALONE

1 Like

Re: Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences by OAM(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2014
abeautifulchick:

It dosnt matter if i am number 3 out of 26.There is this popular saying that less is actually more.It dosnt take much people to make a right decision.Even the way to heaven is narrow not too many people are needed.Majority of the people condeming him will do worst in his situation.JUDGE NO ONE.

So as educated as you are, you believe 3 is more to 26? Please do not think like your pay master knowing the fact you a lady.. Think positive and try not to rubbish your beautiful piece above
Re: Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences by don33310(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

- Jonathan was Commander in chief at that time, yet he did not know about Troop deployment.
- In several occasions, he could not hold Federal Executive Council meetings, because he don't have the confidence to preside over the meeting in the absence of Yar'Adua.
- He lied to Nigerians that he was in contact with Yar'Adua and speak with him regularly - while the reality was that he have no single idea where he is and what condition.
- Turai locked Jonathan up in the kitchen until Bakare, Soyinka and others came and rescued him.
- Immediately, he came to power, the same people that held him hostage are still the same cabals teleguiding him today.

So what is bravery of such extreme cowardice?
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
OAM:

So as educated as you are, you believe 3 is more to 26? Please do not think like your pay master knowing the fact you a lady.. Think positive and try not to rubbish your beautiful piece above

I dont think you comprehended my post.i gave you instances.3 intellectuals are fare better than 1million non-intellectuals put together.Thats what i meant,pls dont take it the wrong way.Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr. President, Stop Mixing Religion With Politics / Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) / Rigging Clip: Reps Ask Senate To Stop Obanikoro’s Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.