Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) (1556 Views)

"Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee Channels Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by dastranger(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2015
A Fourteen year-old boy, Alaji, from kerenua, who was forced to serve the terrorist Boko Haram group, has narrated his experience after being abducted by the group in an early morning invasion, where security forces were attacked and homes burnt.

Alaji explained in an interactive session that he was adopted at gun point by two men on a motorcycle and taken to a town where he saw hundreds of fighters of the terrorist group.

“I was abducted at gun point by two men on a motorcycle and taken to a town occupied by the group. After a day, we moved to another town, then another, that was how we kept on.

“There were lots of us, I saw hundreds of fighters, there were also many captives, but all of us including the captives, were set on groups but not in one place within the camps,” he said.

Talking about the activities in the camp, Alaji said that the females in the camp were morally and sexually abused while the males were being sent on errands.

“There were lots of women in the camps, they raped and abused them.

“For boys like me, we run errands but everyone knows the repercussion for disobedience, they enforce discipline.

“they don’t let captives to mix freely,” he stated, adding that this goes to show that the jihad they claim to be waging was not true.

On part of their recruitment strategies, he stressed that they were selected based on their strengths.

“we were selected based on our strengths. they put us in trucks and armoured personal carriers.

“They gave the weaker ones gallons of petrol to burn houses and buildings, and the stronger ones bullets and guns. Our responsibility to deliver this, is to fight on the battle fields during attacks,” the fourteen year old stated.

Alaji, who was forcefully drafted by Boko Haram, stressed on the biggest loss and the most frightening battle he experienced with the group.

“The biggest loss I witnessed with Boko Haram was in Gamboru in the hands of the military. The Leader was so furious that he shot and killed two commanders right before us.

“The most frightening battle was the attack on Baga. when the town was attacked, initially it was difficult to break through,” Alaji said.

He also went on that the residents came after them and they were left with no choice than to retreat.

Alaji also said the residents were later supported by the Multinational Joint Task Force where they seized equipment and ammunition from the terrorist group.

He said the group comprises of fighters from Nigeria and other countries adding that some of the foreign fighters insisted that the campaign they waged in Nigeria be extended to their countries.

Alaji later revealed that some unidentified people do come at night to meet with the leaders of the terrorist group.

“At night, we see a convoy of cars that include armoured tanks, and then a green helicopter will arrive. Those inside will then meet the top commanders.

“Whenever we see the aircraft arrive then go, then we know that the next day, a major attack would be launched. But people like us are not allowed to go near the leaders.

He further explained that he was able to escape in the course of an attacked to be launched in Mongolo.

“I was ordered to carry two fighters on motorcycle to Mongolo where we arrived at dawn. The first attack was on the military barracks there.

“When residents of Mongolo were leaving, I seized the opportunity and rode off with the motorcycle and head to Maiduguri where I was taken to my parents whom I lost contact with since the day I was taken.

“Everybody thought I was dead or I had formally joined the group,” Alaji said.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/16/boko-harams-jihad-is-false-escapee/

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by RedArrow: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Very Interesting

source pls?
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2015
I repeat, if not for the moles in the military and government, boko haram would have been a rested case. After discovering this, I refused blaming America for not being of immense help to Nigeria.

Irrespective of that, boko haram all those backing them, both secretly and openly will be wiped out from the face of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by jingh(f): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Bh-political arm force
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by dastranger(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by RedArrow: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Chanchit: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I repeat, if not for the moles in the military and government, boko haram would have been a rested case. After discovering this, I refused blaming America for not being of immense help to Nigeria.

Irrespective of that, boko haram all those backing them, both secretly and openly will be wiped out from the face of the earth.

Its a known fact na Bros, when American soldiers enter 9ja, them call CNN, BBC, ABC, A-Z, but when them enter see say Boko Haram na padi padi Nigerian enterprise, them no even call NTA before them vamoose. When this people ready, Boko Haram would fold up.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Its a known fact na Bros, when American soldiers enter 9ja, them call CNN, BBC, ABC, A-Z, but when them enter see say Boko Haram na padi padi Nigerian enterprise, them no even call NTA before them vamoose. When this people ready, Boko Haram would fold up.

Even other nationals had the effrontery to come to Nigeria and terrorize. When I had the news that this BH attacked chad and Niger, It wasn't a surprise to me.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Panshow(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Very unfortunate country. Only God will help us.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2015
“At night, we see a convoy of cars that include armoured
tanks, and then a green helicopter will arrive. Those
inside will then meet the top commanders.
“Whenever we see the aircraft arrive then go, then we
know that the next day, a major attack would be
launched. But people like us are not allowed to go near
the leaders.

What does it take to track this helicopter? This news about helicopters have been flying around too long for the government to claim ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Balkan(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
The agenda of Boko Haram we all know is politcal.
The Fulani born to rule using religeon to achieve it.
The southern part of the country will have themselves
to blame in playing into the hands of this Vampires, always
using the yorubas as a will tool.

We shall resist this agenda in the East, SS, and middle belt.
those who need sharia will join the hausa and yoruba caliphate.

We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by abacusCm(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
RedArrow:
Very Interesting

source pls?
is ur phone,laptop or computer have screen problem?if not read the story again
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by RedArrow: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Naturally, I ignore people like you. But I will lecture you a bit. There's an icon to modify on NL in case you don't know. When I first read the story, the source was not there, I guess the Op later modified when I pointed it out.

Finally, please go and write the English courses you failed.

abacusCm:
is ur phone,laptop or computer have screen problem?if not read the story again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by DaBullIT(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
He keeps saying Alhaji , did Shekau get to mecca on a boat ? ? ?

Even if that's the case , Nigerian Immigration you have case to Answer

Nigerian army Una fada yansh
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by lacasa: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Of course it's not

Common sense is rare and that's the only reason why ignorance prevails

#GMB will end BH absolutely, PDP is BokoHaram
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by PenSniper: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Balkan:

We are watching

Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by marvelousabah(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Moles,in all arm of this government
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by jaymichael(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I say a big Amen to that prayer.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by lyntiffany(f): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
They are saboteurs in every government we know but what I don't understand is why it's taking this government long to fish these blood suckers out, enough of this nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by calcus(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok.

All is well.
GEJ or GMB till 2019. Only God knows
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by kehinde1588(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
I.was here!!!...it's crystal clear that bokoharam is politics and nt religious...bt d bigotry will never see bokoharam as being political tool rather dey ar blinded with wat dey ar being told.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by stinggy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
So clear that the top echelons of Nigerian Army are the ones sponsoring this insurgency for their own financial gains.
Yet some fools will come here and start shouting 'ab0kis are killing themselves'. undecided
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by dastranger(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Preciousjoz:

Oga how much naa undecided
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by saharachic(f): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
KIKIKIKIKI Buhari get money to hire green helicopter? or to even fund millions of dollars operations every month for boko haram?
some idiotsss needs to get their head checked.

This is simply the handiwork of someone close to big time resources like GEJ
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by dastranger(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
It's really quite evident this issue is beyond religion... But another problem is this government isn't doing enuff or they just don't regard it as a serious matter .. The pple dying daily re not in anyways related to the government nor are they cabals, So why should they be concerned? ... Yet some pple will still be clamouring for Gej till 2019...if you're a good citizen of this nation, then you don't need to be told this government has failed us... Now some pple re also saying they want a change, but my question to Nigerians is "We Nigerians are we ready to change ourselves? " ....my prayer is just that may we get the deserved change and I don't care where it's from as long as its not from this failed government again.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by knowledgeable: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Balkan:

We are watching

Perfectly said. Boko haram is a false flag for that.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by abacusCm(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
RedArrow:
Naturally, I ignore people like you. But I will lecture you a bit. There's an icon to modify on NL in case you don't know. When I first read the story, the source was not there, I guess the Op later modified when I pointed it out.

Finally, please go and write the English courses you failed.

gbagaun...English courses?why not Spanish Courses.next time you add "Language" to the English.
Re: Boko Haram’s Jihad Is False- Escapee ( Channels TV ) by dastranger(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
abacusCm:
gbagaun...English courses?why not Spanish Courses.next time you add "Language" to the English.
He's right about the source claim though.. It wasn't in the write up b4

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” / Nigeria Created the Eastern 1958 with capital Enugu unlike Western Nigeria / Jumia Nigeria Amazing Sales @ Great Discount Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.