Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers (49078 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:
Which one is peterside again? Rivers people and funny names.
They answer weird weird names....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Well, I'm from Opobo and I'm not a direct descendant of King Jaja. . Most Opobo people aren't.

Besides, does it even matter anymore? We hear Igbos are descendants of the Jews? Does that mean they're still Israeli?

securi:
Sorry, pls read the story of king Jaja again. He was an Ibo man and an Ibani slave before fortune smiled @ him and became prominent member of lbani ruling house in Bonny and later found Opobo. What do l know sef, am just a Yoruba boy!

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Not all Upland people would vote for Wike.. They know right and wrong. .

and forget all the riverine people rolling with him now, they still won't vote for him..

As a human being sef, Wike is worse than Amaechi. . Everyone knows that.

I repeat myself, if PDP doesn't present a Riverine or Ogoni candidate, they'll lose on arrival. .

Rivers state will vote APC for Governorship and vote Jonathan for President. .

I'm telling you what is on ground..

Collynzo9:

But upland has far more votes, influence and money na.
It is not by shouting o, it is by votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2014
OboloMAN:

Pazienza Obolo/Andoni means the same thing.
I am First an Obolo man under The IJAW great Nation.
Ndigbo Man please stay out of Rivers politics and stop branding Opobo,bonny or any other Ijaw clan as Igbo Land.
This thread is about Dakuku not Ndigbo.

No Andoni man refers to himself as an Ijaw man. Andoni is an Ibibiod language, with some Igbo words and few Ijaw words. You are an impostor.

If an Obolo/Andoni man were to be grouped under any major group, it would be Ibibio first, and Igbo second. Ijaw comes a distant third.

Nevertheless,Andoni/Obolo is a distinct ethnic group of it's own.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2014
kel4soft:
Haters goin die. People ignorant of Rivers Politics or realities on ground will come here to promote ignorance. Hon. Dakuku Peterside cannot be chosen if he doesn't have the capacity to take on any candidate PDP will flag. Abe and Dakuku are from the same Senatorial district and same political family. So is a win-win for both side. How the Ogoni will take APC decision is something that has been permuted a lot.

The battle ahead is strong and by God's grace Dakuku Adol Peterside will be next Governor come 2015.

Let PDP brings out any candidate of their choice, of won't stop them from suffering heavy defeat.

To my Igbo brothers coming here to tell us whether Dakuku has the capacity to defeat PDP, I will advice you guys to channel that strength to your different States.

Well, Ndoki,Asa, and Egbema remain part of Rivers state and a part of the Igbo nation. There would always be an Igbo interest in Rivers state, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2014
dakuku peterside is d man of d people too a grassroots politician he has done well in ogoni land when he was honorable.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:

No Andoni man refers to himself as an Ijaw man. Andoni is an Ibibiod language, with some Igbo words and few Ijaw words. You are an impostor.

If an Obolo/Andoni man were to be grouped under any major group, it would be Ibibio first, and Igbo second. Ijaw comes a distant third.

nevertheless,Andoni/Obolo is a distinct ethnic group of it's own.

I will stop responding to you if you continue to derail this thread.

As an Obolo Man i am in a better position to Enligthen you about my people.

Obolo(Andoni) is part and parcel of Eastern Ijaw. and fully represented in the Ijaw Youth Congress(IYC) Eastern Zone which currently has an Obolo Son as President.

Opobo and Bonny can never affiliate with Igboland.

As i said earlier this Thread is about Dakuku and APC so center your discussion on that.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
Abe ke? Abeg Go and Sit down..

Truckpusher hehehehe
Up Peterside
Dead on arrival grin

Lame candidate = Lame voters tongue
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2014
OboloMAN:

I will stop responding to you if you continue to derail this thread.

As an Obolo Man i am in a better position to Enligthen you about my people.

Obolo(Andoni) is part and parcel of Eastern Ijaw. and fully represented in the Ijaw Youth Congress(IYC) Eastern Zone which currently has an Obolo Son as President.

Opobo and Bonny can never affiliate with Igboland.

As i said earlier this Thread is about Dakuku and APC so center your discussion on that.

If Andoni youths are aligned with the Ijaws, it would be for political expediency, just as Ogbia is doing. They are probably riding on an Ijaw crest, not bad if you ask me,it's strategic.

But Andoni remains a distinct ethnic nationality,recognized as so,by the Rivers state official website and the federal government.

6 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kel4soft: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:

Well, Ndoki,Asa, and Egbema remain part of Rivers state and a part the Igbo nation. There would always be an Igbo interest in Rivers state, deal with it.

APC has more grassroot support base in Rivers than PDP.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Ajascolove(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
hapi:
I beg your pardon ma, we kogites have decided to chase pdp out of our state. we want developement like other apc states.
God bless you. Your governor did nothing in Kogi.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by ZionJay(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
chiefinalowo:

No problem sister.
We will all live to see the day.
I can not wait for APC to be dislodged from Rivers State.
I am tired of residing in a State govern by APC.

That is simple now,just relocate to Ekiti,Sokoto,A.Ibom etc...lobatan!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
iv4fb:

Read both statements and if you still have an iota of sense left, you'll know who's deranged

Idiotically idiotic idiota.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
adedayourt:

Idiotically idiotic idiota.

Dude, i know God gave you brains, please use it. Insults are childish
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
adedayourt:

Pls wait patiently, I ll be wit u in a decade....
Lolxx, stop peddling rumours if you don't have information about things.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:
It's the turn of those people...the upland guys should rest.
I thought Amaechi said it's d turn of Ogoni people and dats even y ogoni people have been supporting him and dissing GEJ. Now watch how ogoniland turn against APC. One thing I hate abt ogoni people(though it's nt a bad thing sha) is dat dey all give dia votes to any of dia person contesting an election. No matter how close u are to dem, immediately dey notice dat an ogoni man is ur rival they will all vote him, dats y dey win any election dey want to win in uniport and I had so many of dem as frnd, dey told me dats hw dey vote anywhere even outside uniport. They will only vote peterside if the whole ogoniland agree to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by chibwike(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:

He isn't Ijaw. He is Ogbia, a distinct language group from Ijaw,with it's own dialects.
Ogbia people became aligned to the Ijaw nation for political expediency. In time, things would take shape.
what kind of shape would things take.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by chibwike(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:
www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/notes-from-atlanta/13466-what-s-really-president-goodluck-jonathan-s-ethnic-group

Chibwike, i posted this for your edification.
Too many big grammars....they shud have just told us he is ogbia...simple!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by emmysoftyou: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
If PDP brings someone from the Upland (eg, Wike), they will surely lose..

People from the Upland (Odili and Amaechi) have ruled for 16 years. The Riverine area has the next 16.
If PDP and APC brought an Uplander and APGA brought someone from the Riverine, APGA would win..

you re joking,the population of river state population constitutes upland as the largest in river state so the riverine are minority and ur vote doesnt count bc the denial of igbo dominated area re the largest in river state.
stop toking like yu and ijaws own river state...
the igbos and d eastern igbos own it
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2014
smileandlove:
Magnus Abe should have been a better choice. My opinion anyway!
r u from ogoni?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
yeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Victory to APC

PDP is Officially Dead in Rivers State
den u dnt know Rivers Politics. If dey had chosen Magnus Abe I would have agreed with u

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by emmysoftyou: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I also find it hypocritical that PDP would say we should vote for Jonathan because South-South has been marginalized in getting a spot in the Presidency. They still use the same mouth and endorse Wike..

Absolute rubbish.

Meanwhile, Wike collaborated with Screening committee to screen out the strong contenders against him..
u dislike wike bc he s an uplander.
i see ,abeg parkwel,
what if he is the man for d job.
u wont c him as credible nd eligible abi?

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2014
prophetfire:
Has Amechi scammed Magnus Abe ? Wht of all de noise rotimi was making about giving it to de ogonis?I pity magnus Abe.upon all de teargas n rubber bullet he receivd,he's bn coned.Abe wld av bn a more formidable candidate.its like they ve made it easy for pdp.
true
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Lolxx, stop peddling rumours if you don't have information about things.

I don't do rumours brov cool
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
adedayourt:

I don't do rumours brov cool
ok let's know his name and his home town since you don't do romours. Seems this is a hard assignment to u. Mi ole pariwo
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind that guy, very ignorant. Everybody is Ibo, from Jonathan to Amaechi to PEJ to even David Mark.
all I know is dat ogoni people will nt support peterside. They were only supporting amaechi because of magnus
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:
Which one is peterside again? Rivers people and funny names.
na rivers u go hear; briggs, harcourt white, green, princewill, abroadman, gillis, hector etc

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kenex4ever(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
OboloMAN:

Pazienza Obolo/Andoni means the same thing.
I am First an Obolo man under The IJAW great Nation.
Ndigbo Man please stay out of Rivers politics and stop branding Opobo,bonny or any other Ijaw clan as Igbo Land.
This thread is about Dakuku not Ndigbo.
Ibo speaking tribes are 65% of rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.