Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police (2962 Views)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by LFJ: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
ccwizard:

The executive and the armed forces are there to enforce d laws of the country and we have a constitution which they abide by. If the constitution is clear on a matter they don't need to go to court for interpretation. Who ever is nt satisfied with the decision should go to court. Its like saying a man who was caught committing murder should nt be apprehended until the police goes to court for interpretation of the section of the constitution that has to do with the arrest and prosecution of murder suspects.

Why are ppl so dumb to this extent. So if our law said arm robbers must die by hanging does it mean that police can just arrest any arm robber and hang him.

1 Like

Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
The speaker of the house of Rep being called, one alhaji aminu tambuwal by this ugly and useless homo-habilis. Nigeria has become a joke.

1 Like

Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by waternogetemeny: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
maryam6:
hmmm nairaland guys nicknaming people since 2012

Am allergic to stupidity, rudeness and insult so, ill manered people pls keep off. grin
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by maryam6(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Am allergic to stupidity, rudeness and insult so, ill manered people pls keep off. grin
lol copy copy
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by wizzie001(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
tit:

and who will select the judiciary?
you go primary school ni
or you are schooling in france where they do things backwards?
If the selection of IGP is subjected to debate and reaching a common ground by the supreme court judges or judicial service commission, I bet it won't be dis messy to the extent at which a public officer been paid with tax payer's money would now be interpreting the law and also daring elected lawmakers. Common sense isn't common sad
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by sunkoye: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
I cant wait to see his face wen monkey go enter market and decides never to return again.
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by tit(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Correct IGP.
Now the thug leading alhaji has been warned,
just keep a black maria
(are those things still running?, i have not seen one recently),
on standby at the national assembly
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
All I have to say is that Jonathan is heading to an unfortunate tragic end. I pray he stays till february next year.
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abagworo:
All I have to say is that Jonathan is headi.g to an unfortunate tragic end.

GEJ is making it too easy for APC.
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by hazvat(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
The position of IG, CBN governor, EFCC chairman should be decided by the electorate and not by any president again. This will caution so many anomalies these people perpetuate without any remorse. Nigeria is in a big mess now
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by waternogetemeny: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
maryam6:
lol copy copy

Do u know i teach, how can i be copying my pupil? cool
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by eledacedar(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Dannyset:
The IGP and madam Ogar acting their script very well, and FG is the Director of the drama. But they hav forgotten that Nigeria is not Silverbird galleria. My stand is, "the evil that men do, lives after them".

In recent times, the evil that men do lives with them.
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by rebranded(m): 12:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Has he protected Ekiti state democracy?

what of chibok girls...rubbish man
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by arresa: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Disjointed 3 arms of government...

Only in Jona's crooked and lawless Nigeria...
Re: House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police by LFJ: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2014
tit:
Correct IGP.
Now the thug leading alhaji has been warned,
just keep a black maria
(are those things still running?, i have not seen one recently),
on standby at the national assembly

Don't come here to cry when the war you are praying for finally come. If you go by the history you will agree with me that Jonathan will regret some of his actions. The only pity I have for him is just that he is too dumb to recognize people of fish brain like you around him who are misleading him every minutes. Being a president of a country in a democratic government does not make you God over your subjects

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election Results So Far.... / 2015 Election Result Final Result - For People Who Cant Wait / Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.