Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! (7029 Views)

Guys I'm Devastated Tonight / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

LOL
Woe betites the man who follows love advice from a woman.

Small time now they will tell you "buy her a gift whenever she yells at you" or "Just smile and look at her when she slaps you" or "Catch a grenade for her" and similar story-book maga shiit like that.
You're going down a deep hole kid. You had better find your nuts before its too late.

Why will she give you good advice when she herself knows that she misbehaves and would like to turn any man she "advices" into the kind of pitiful creature that tolerates her excesses so she can have her way? Go and learn from men who are successful with females and forget about all this noise for your own mental well-being.
Leave those guys that refuses to get it
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
lekwanu ajuju, wich one shuld i answer first embarassed
.lolssss...u goh teach me ibo o... *whispers*am an ibo gal bet don't know how to speak
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
u re crying on ma behalf oh wat a frnd
But I dnt need help tongue
. cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:

An Eye for an Eye will only make the world go blind...

Pay evil with Good..

How ypu see am
.make i go think amm 1st
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lolssss...u goh teach me ibo o... *whispers*am an ibo gal bet don't know how to speak
*drags her ear close and whispers to her* amu ibo too but amu still learning the language but amu trying cheesy
Bia my dota wetin u and iceberylin been dey talk for ma back angry
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol...na em 1st put me 4 daughterzone...na me put em for daddyzone
iceberylin:

Wicked...
Y u pay bk evil wif evil ni
FLAWLES:
.VANITY upon VANITY(an eye for an eye...a nose for a nose)lollss
chai embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by mcevans1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

Imagine after you write your essay finish and all she manages to respond with 1 hour later is "K".
LOL who's time have you now wasted?
Or you have never seen foolish girls who will decide not to contact her bf unless he begs her...for doing absolutely nothing.
Or the one that feels too big to call her guy and check up on him (even if he is sick) because she feels he is the only one that should be reduced to such things. And the He-diot will still be smiling & thinking that he is in a relationship undecided

To survive dating in this century, you need to be confident enough in yourself to know that as one drops, another one enters.
That confidence will be evident to her as well and she will know that there is a limit to what she can do before SHE herself loses you.
That is how you lead in the relationship as a man. You set the boundaries/fence, because girls are like children, they will always play everywhere in your compound. They need to know WHAT the compound is. Where it begins and where it ends, and that when they leave it, they're not coming back.
She must always know fully well that your relationship style is not the "begging" type. That though you love her, but whenever she wants to leave, the door is wide open. You be a solid rock.

If you no dey understand wetin I dey talk give you, you never arrive. cool
Dey pursue woman up and down and be a slave to their emotional rollercoasters if it works for you. All the best grin

THIS IS DOPE!!!! Two kegs of palm wine for you BOSS[

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by herdeythoun(f): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
DGKN:
Please I'm sorry if I type any Grammatical Blunder, I'm not too good when typinq..

Lyk seriouzly, Girls Don't appreciate nice Guys... I now believe its True!! I have been very nice to my Girlfriend, I care about her a lot, give her money, etc.. I'm olways afraid of losinq her She took it for Granted...

Not until yesterday when I saw this topic on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2014627/disadvantages-being-nice-women

I decided not to call her through out yesterday, even on bbm, I was chanqinq Dps, bt I didn't even msg her... She was also doinq same forminq for me.. (If its before I will pinq her) I just crossed my hrt.. Not until this morninq... She Called me on phone and asked why I didn't chat wid her yesday, I said nofinq that I was not jst in the mood.. We talked for few minutes.. Nd she ended the call..

She called me dz afternoon, I jst finish answerinq her call now before I started typinq... She's now behavinq nice...

Like seriouzly.. Girls una no Like Nice Guys ?? Now I believe .
wish I have a guy like this...
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
you are meeting the wrong girls.. When you first meet a girl act confident, but not too confident because they see that everyday, just be yourself and don't over compliment her.. but when you guys finally start dating, you can turn into the most nicest guy on earth.. You don't need to prove mr Confident for your girl, she needs to know you for who you trully are.. when you are sad, when angry, when happy and when moody.. Don't form for your own girl kwa.
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
chai embarassed embarassed
.hi
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
*drags her ear close and whispers to her* amu ibo too but amu still learning the language but amu trying cheesy
Bia my dota wetin u and iceberylin been dey talk for ma back angry
.cheesy nothing
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.hi
low angry
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
low angry
.cheesy i din gossip abouh you oo
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.cheesy i din gossip abouh you oo
I dn see ua hand work u and iceberylin
Una dey try angry
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
Una dey try angry
.;( stop breaking my heart
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.;( stop breaking my heart
super glue dn cheap nw....incase of incasity grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by ThaSlimKidd: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

Imagine after you write your essay finish and all she manages to respond with 1 hour later is "K".
LOL who's time have you now wasted?
Or you have never seen foolish girls who will decide not to contact her bf unless he begs her...for doing absolutely nothing.
Or the one that feels too big to call her guy and check up on him (even if he is sick) because she feels he is the only one that should be reduced to such things. And the He-diot will still be smiling & thinking that he is in a relationship undecided

To survive dating in this century, you need to be confident enough in yourself to know that as one drops, another one enters.
That confidence will be evident to her as well and she will know that there is a limit to what she can do before SHE herself loses you.
That is how you lead in the relationship as a man. You set the boundaries/fence, because girls are like children, they will always play everywhere in your compound. They need to know WHAT the compound is. Where it begins and where it ends, and that when they leave it, they're not coming back.
She must always know fully well that your relationship style is not the "begging" type. That though you love her, but whenever she wants to leave, the door is wide open. You be a solid rock.

If you no dey understand wetin I dey talk give you, you never arrive. cool
Dey pursue woman up and down and be a slave to their emotional rollercoasters if it works for you. All the best grin
P.R.E.A.C.H. !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

I didn't even read past the bolded.
That's your problem right there.

You were "easy" and desparate.
Being easy is not just a metric for females alone.

IMAGINE!!
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
Una dey try angry
Bro chill.. wink
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
Can help with the igbo language..

Amam asu igbo wink
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by FLAWLES(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Amam asu igbo wink
.no tank you cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
iceberylin:

Amam asu igbo wink
FLAWLES:
.no tank you cheesy
dats ma dota cheesy
Bia iceberylin u wn ripe wia u no sow chai grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
dats ma dota cheesy
Bia iceberylin u wn ripe wia u no sow chai grin
grin
Guy chill jor..
Who no like better thing undecided
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
Guy chill jor..
Who no like better thing undecided
grin
No be for here grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
grin
No be for here grin
Y u dh stingy na sad
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Y u dh stingy na sad
wetin u de expect before? cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
wetin u de expect before? cheesy
Abi u wan marry ya daughter undecided
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Abi u wan marry ya daughter undecided
no tnx yes angry
She no de find husband undecided
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Charles4075(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Before any lady will see a part of or pint of being nice from me, she must have been sent by God to redeem me.. Some ladies don't deserve kindness..
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
no tnx yes angry
She no de find husband undecided

BF nko grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

BF nko grin
none of the above angry
Thank u for ur patronage undecided
But she is ok with daddy wink
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by iceberylin(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
none of the above angry
Thank u for ur patronage undecided
But she is ok with daddy wink
Are you not a Nigerian undecided
Usually wen someone likes ur daughter, you marry her out to avoid say i don give am belle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Things I Love In A Guy. / See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl. / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.