Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex (7231 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by okwuvic(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHvXGsZ2cIw

This video making the rounds shows a lady in bed with a man and she gets very excited that they are about to get down. I want to believe she was trying to taunt someone, probably another lady…

For more interesting videos, subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE4vk26eZ2ZEqfZp11yWug
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
shocked

The hell was that?
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Olalan(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is a perverse generation. Immortality is the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by iamDaisy(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
epic kiss kiss best way to hush vultures
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
I won't lie, my dìck went from flaccid to erect immediately I watched this...sensual....

Their business though...but she gonna be one naughty girl in bed....

Dayum!

1 Like

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by luke55720: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
standard
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
epic kiss kiss best way to hush vultures
so u just 19
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by iamDaisy(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
CorGier:

so u just 19
wahz this one saying
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by morganist99(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pervert generation
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by DeLioncourt: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't know if i'm the only one that noticed it ooo.. but the bedsheet doesn't look clean grin grin
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Olalan:
grin
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
wahz this one saying
dumb hoe, it won't hurt to ask
https://www.nairaland.com/3589305/helppppp-im-stuck/1#53091586
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by iamDaisy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
CorGier:

dumb hoe, it won't hurt to ask
https://www.nairaland.com/3589305/helppppp-im-stuck/1#53091586

was that message meant for your mother?
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by rawpadgin(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
she's definitely not a Nigerian

as stupid as some naija babes can be, they can't pull this stunt
not even maheeda
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is this main bae or side bae
This one she excited like this grin .......
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Brown14: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
rawpadgin:

as stupid as some naija babe can be, they can't pull this stunt
not even maheeda can
lol are u sure?
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by metallisc(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
........ cool

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
THE BRAIN of a female child needs regular updating.

Because Females are usually born without Grey mater.
It's what you put into their skulls that justifies the END.
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by SalomonKane: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
That was weird. undecided
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
was that message meant for your mother?

it was meant for your papa.
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by rattlesnake(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
okwuvic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHvXGsZ2cIw

This video making the rounds shows a lady in bed with a man and she gets very excited that they are about to get down. I want to believe she was trying to taunt someone, probably another lady…

For more interesting videos, subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE4vk26eZ2ZEqfZp11yWug
mad woman yeye blogger
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by FisifunKododada: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2017
shocked

Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by limanmohammed6: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
as stupid as some naija babes can be, they can't pull this stunt not even maheeda
Sex and End time are like 5&6.
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Xzbit91: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Olalan:

Immorality you mean
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by Abudu2000(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol, end time generation. And BTW where do you get this particular green memes from, woman chicken so funny
Re: Lady’ Shares Video With Her Lover As They Prepare To Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecidedNympho alert. But it will shock you men like us like these type of babes

(1) (Reply)

Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. / 7 Sexy Things You Can Do To Drive Your Man Wild In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.