Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Wake Up Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wake Up Call (732 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wake Up Call by Haiba: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
[/i][i][i][/i][i][/i]The train is moving are you going to miss it?

No. You don’t need a ticket for this because you are the driver! I am talking about your life my brother. There is a reason you are a man. Here is a clue; it’s not just for titles or all other enjoyment that comes with it. It is more than that - it is power, a great responsibility.
So when you are inspired to wake up from you slumbers you better do and wipe that drool from your swollen face and get to work. Be conscious of your decisions from the moment you roll out of bed because it has an unwavering habit of affecting the direction of your day and your life. Remember this and let it be on the top of your mind. Passivity is death.

Why make a claim when there is no action(s) to back it up. If you really like you children why should your ex-stop you from seeing them? Or why would you allow your new wife to maltreat them. I am not saying that some women don’t know how to press your buttons to get what they want out of you. I mean I remember one time I nearly forgo of a very important project and career move just because of a woman. I nearly redirect a large fund for a programme that is entirely new and absolutely Irrelevant to my plan just because of a woman. When I think about it the benefit of my propose action is ephemeral. Even though I loved that woman I asked myself what benefit is this action too me. Yes she is gone - not dead. She left with another man but I am now enjoying the project I set out to do in the first place. Glad I danced to the right rhythm.

This is not a chauvinistic post. It is a reminder to my Brothers. Don’t worry about the sex for a while it’s not food. Trust me as good as it feels you won’t die. You won’t even miss it for a while when you are so busy with your goals. After which you become more selective on the type of women you want to hang around with.

Yes they are good looking and can make you feel a million buck but if you misplace your priority for a second and you think getting with her is more important than your mission in life. My Brother you’re dead!

Love yourself enough to stick to that which is your purpose. and If you are continuously doing stupid stuff stop it!

If the woman in your life didn’t think much about it or ask you what you are doing,Bro. you need to re-evaluate. A worthy woman knows that she should avoid a man who is not alive. Alive by doing what he enjoys even if commitment would not allow you still create time for it and purse that which make you happy.

It will be a very sad story and a sorry case if you were happier single than in a relationship. You used to have that smile across your face dancing azonto from ear to ear but now you are in a relationship and you wear one like a mask. Brother you are in a prision masquerading as a relationship. Even worse you are a dead man in a relationship. Very soon the stench of your dead body will overcome you and your loved ones. Double "palava"

Wake up and follow your dream and purpose. Whether you do it or not you will grow old so why delay

You see, always go for what you want. Ignore what people will think or say about you.They will think and say things anyway. They like to talk. So why not give them something to talk about. Be the best you can be, be in control of what they say about you.

Whatever you want or need, desire it totally with no reservation like your need to breathe!

“Remember we are all self-made it’s just that only the rich will admit to it”

So my question to you is. What do you want?

Make a choice. Drop all you are doing and spend 10minutes to plant a seed in your mind. Wake up every day and water it. Your comforters are waiting for you to make a move. As the elders like to say, "you can only embrace a child with out-stretched arms."

Just a faceless guy with a dream
Re: A Wake Up Call by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Summary plccc undecided
Re: A Wake Up Call by chimerase2: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Summary frm a good sammarittan undecided
Re: A Wake Up Call by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2014
This English is too much for us abeg, Na France we go school angry angry
Re: A Wake Up Call by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Warris dis?

(1) (Reply)

Needs Everyone Opinion On This... / 30 Things The Nigerian Woman Wants Her Man To Know About Her (part 1) / Most Lovely 18 Relationship Turn Offs That Can Ruin Your Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.