Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You (3234 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
OluwaChinenyenwa:

Foolish op
Pls carry this your thread to E online..
foolish? chill na
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by FLAWLES(f): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Jarizod:
u dey para oo..kilode? wink
.bodybodies too full diz place...how u no call go answer...dem jam watin pass dem
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.bodybodies too full diz place...how u no call go answer...dem jam watin pass dem
i created d thread lady..u dont wanna mess wiv me dear..ppl like u go find husband tire oo..too rude undecided
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Medunah:
Op is jobless

Very jobless.
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by peterpaulis(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2014
cry.. Aiit!!
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by FLAWLES(f): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Jarizod:
i created d thread lady..u dont wanna mess wiv me dear..ppl like u go find husband tire oo..too rude undecided
.u created d thread?u 4carri am put for your papa parlour na..."u don wana mess wiv me" i yaff seen ur type,,i yaff taya...(husband ke)? I only talk to foolish ppl rudely...KEEP IT COMING?
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Lmfao
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.u created d thread?u 4carri am put for your papa parlour na..."u don wana mess wiv me" i yaff seen ur type,,i yaff taya...(husband ke)? I only talk to foolish ppl rudely...KEEP IT COMING?
u worst ooo...u are d foolish one my dear..u don already turn urself to queen of nairaland..see her mouth like' i dont talk to irrelevant monikers' u just type anything that comes to dat dry brain of urs..wa yi te undecided
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
evegran:

Very jobless.
tanx ma'am..i totally agree wiv u cheesy
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by naijaboiy: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.very simple...go to d post office nearest to you...ask dem if them know NAIRALAND...if dem say YES...read d thread/topic from your phone then write ur comment on a post letter(tel them to send it to seun to verify ur comment)YOU ARE DONE
[size=20pt]Boring -_-[/size]
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=20pt]Boring -_-[/size]
grin
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by 100Cents: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Most Nigerian ladies have multiple boyfriends.

That's the summary.
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Texykool: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.very simple...go to d post office nearest to you...ask dem if them know NAIRALAND...if dem say YES...read d thread/topic from your phone then write ur comment on a post letter(tel them to send it to seun to verify ur comment)YOU ARE DONE

gringringrin

I swear you no well cheesy
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by FLAWLES(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Texykool:

gringringrin

.i was just trana help
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Texykool:

gringringrin

seconded
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nt true....i disagree
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Texykool: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Jarizod:
seconded

Thirded
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Texykool: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
.i was just trana help

Thanks but no thanks cheesy
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by zoeee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm glad u said ... Science.... Whewww!
Re: 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Pls I want to join nairaland,can u guys help me on how to create an account
Amuu seriously new here pls grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook? / Pictures That Everyone Can Relate To. Lol / Natural Secrets To Last Longer In Bed During Sex(free Book) - Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.