Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (39168 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
(My cousin just shared this with me cheesy cheesy cheesy,I no fit laf)
Most ladies may not like this, but relationship is all about applying wisdom, and not foolishness. If your guy is always cheating on you,try putting all these steps into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies any man who cheats on you does not deserve you,let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: For what reason do you want to know her? You don’t need to know her because if he cheats on you for her,he will cheat on her for some other women. So why worry your brains? Young people don dey get high blood pressure now ooooo!

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her:
There is no competition here cos if he loves you,he will never have cheated on you in the first place. but i no blame you sha, u don too watch all these useless love and romantic series movies......

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ Will you be able to withstand what you will see? You'll definitely see unclad pictures of other ladies and some annoying stuffs on your boyfriends phone,thats certain..... tongue

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens,please! move on with your life.abi na so the guy dickson sweet
reach or e wear gold? cheesy cheesy

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him:
Leave him already cheesy!!!! And stop giving false and empty threats only!!!! Threatening him will not help matters because if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.all you have to do is to behave calm and gentle, instead of insulting him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life because of a man that doesn’t deserve you, you are such a joke! abi, are you a learner? It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only
Christ who died for you and . Abi are you the second jesus christ? Are you going through a hard and tough heartbreak right now, try and be strong. He left you because he couldn't handle it,and that you are too good for him
and in order to create space for the right man to come in...

https://m.facebook.com/Julimaxxy/posts/10203044619827481

OK add yours!!! tongue tongue

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by thiefnubu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok

Let's add some Sugar to the Op's tea grin

MORE MISTAKES THAT LADIES MAKE WHEN THEIR GUY CHEATS ON THEM

1- Embarking on a revenge mission just to give themselves a false sense of justice... Two wrongs never make a right.... Just because he cheated on you with your bestie doesn't mean that you should go out of your way to fucck the living daylight out of his best friend too embarassed ..... For your information, men aren't the ones who are called 'hoes' when they become a public commodity.... Women are undecided.... So don't sacrifice your dignity on the alter of blind vengeance... After all the Bible says, 'Vengeance is of the Lord's' grin

2- Crying and asking him what you have done to deserve this... Many girls do this when they are so besotted with the dude, that they let their common-sense fly out the window.... You don't have to do or not do anything for your guy to cheat... Asking him why he cheated is like asking him 'why did the chicken cross the road?' undecided .... If you think you can't bear it, simply dump his sorry asss and move on to better things... grin

3- Complaining to your Pastor.... This sounds funny, but many girls actually go this far... Fornication is already a sin on its own, now you report to your pastor, who in turn brings in the Holy Ghost to come and settle issues between you fornicators. The thunder that would soon fire both of you is doing press-up. angry

4- Stubbornly refusing to accept a sincere and unreserved apology.... To err is human, to forgive divine... If the dude is really showing remorse and has clearly made up his mind not to go down that path again, don't be hard on him, else he just might change his mind again, and tell you to go to hell angry... Point is, if u want to dump him, dump him fast. If you want to forgive him, please forgive him with as little drama as possible. undecided

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by AfricanApple(f): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
observing from mango tree smiley

11 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
AfricanApple:

Come down biko cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Mathematical(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
NICE PIECE YOU WROTE PRISCAOGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by NickiRoman: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmnnnmnnnnnmmmmn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mathematical:
NICE PIECE YOU WROTE PRISCAOGE

Thanks my personal paddy!!! smiley smiley

Oya add urs tongue tongue
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Story
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by AfricanApple(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
priscaoge:

Come down biko cry cry
why should I *plucks mango and starts chewing*

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
why should I *plucks mango and starts chewing*

Pluck for two mbok cheesy cheesy,then come down n add urs angry

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by HizMissy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
AfricanApple:

Should av been an apple tree...

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Mathematical(f): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
THAT SUICIDE PART HEAVY OHH,FOR THIS JET AGE WEY LOVE DON BECOME CASH N CARRY?

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by daylae(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
having the notion that a guy that cheats during courtship would eventually change is a great risk that shouldn't be taken into marriage because they rarely do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by jigxy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
The last part tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
AfricanApple:

*peeps up* sweetudara mu i dey see sometin oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by AfricanApple(f): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
priscaoge:

Pluck for two mbok cheesy cheesy,then come down n add urs angry
*plucks for her but did not come down*

errrmmm, going out/ sleeping with another man to revenge. hian! na yourself you dey do, na your name them go dey carry up and down, maybe the guy is even saying 'good riddance' at your back grin

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by AfricanApple(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimerase2:
*peeps up* sweetudara mu i dey see sometin oh shocked
see wetin? with this iron bums short that I'm wearing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
see wetin? with this iron bums short that I'm wearing? undecided
is a lie u wear jeam strim grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Aklofs: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
we dont do all these fvcks in Guinea.
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chymystique(f): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015

Calling the "other" lady: Stealing the number of the "other" lady he is/might be cheating on you with from his phone and calling her number to spew rubbish and ask useless questions. for eg "pls who are you to sam cause am his girlfriend" angry ... That's so dumb! Cause that's making the other lady feel important cool

Madam priscaoge ur signature is quite hilarious cheesycheesy ......... In 2023, I think its going to be Buhari and Pope gringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by AfricanApple(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimerase2:
is a lie u wear jeam strim grin
liar!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
chymystique:

No 8. Stealing the number of the "other" lady he is/might be cheating on you with from his phone and calling her number to spew rubbish and ask useless questions. for eg "pls who are you to sam cause am his girlfriend" angry ... That's so dumb! Cause that's making the other lady feel important cool

Madam priscaoge ur signature is quite hilarious cheesycheesy ......... In 2023, I think its going to be Buhari and Pope gringrin

Haahahhaha Pope n Chris Okotie will be in his next world cheesy
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by lilmax(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice list

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Maamin(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
ladies be looking for evidence that a guy is cheating on them by looking up his fone and stucking his social media profiles...is not like if they find out he is cheating they gonna leave..so why go through the rigorous stress and pain of playing miss detective? cry

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Priscaoge, are u advising ladies to leave any man dat cheats on dem?

Dats like asking a lady to date 40 men in 5 yrs. Or asking a woman to marry 3 husbands in 6 yrs(doe if na yankee dis one na beta biznez at least d babe go get like 3 housescheesy). Assuming 80% of men cheat, wots d guarantee d next guy wont also be a cheat? Dont misunderstand me, am not in support of cheating oh cheesy

Dat a guy cheats on u doesnt mean he doesnt love u. Sometimes its becos he still enjoys d thrills and adventures of cheating. Shikena.

Its always beta to focus on d solution instead of d problem.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2015
obongproff:
Priscaoge, are u advising ladies to leave any man dat cheats on dem?

Dats like asking a lady to date 40 men in 5 yrs. Or asking a woman to marry 3 husbands in 6 yrs(doe if na yankee dis one na beta biznez at least d babe go get like 3 housescheesy). Assuming 80% of men cheat, wots d guarantee d next guy wont also be a cheat? Dont misunderstand me, am not in support of cheating oh cheesy

Dat a guy cheats on u doesnt mean he doesnt love u. Sometimes its becos he still enjoys d thrills and adventures of cheating. Shikena.

Its always beta to focus on d solution instead of d problem.

Oga read d post beyond what u are thinking, cheesy if u feel u can't handle him cos he cheats,leave him Instead of engaging urself in those points I listed.

OK tell me,what advice will u give your Sis or a friend who seeks ur opinion based on this? Maybe she must have tried all she could to keep d guy yet he cheats. Will u tell her to fight d other lady? Scroll through her guy's phone? Insult n fight d guy? Which of them? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by amenna(f): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
I learnt a lot from ur topic @ op. I will try Nd put many into consideration if its gonna work, but y do guys love cheating on a sincere girl.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Mathematical:
THAT SUICIDE PART HEAVY OHH,FOR THIS JET AGE WEY LOVE DON BECOME CASH N CARRY?
correct babe!!! love na mirage! the earlier people realise this the less problems we will have.
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chimerase2: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
liar!!!!!
cry cry
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by freshness2020: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
priscaoge:
(My cousin just shared this with me cheesy cheesy cheesy,I no fit laf)
Most ladies may not like this, but relationship is all about applying wisdom, and not foolishness. If your guy is always cheating on you,try putting all these steps into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies any man who cheats on you does not deserve you,let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: For what reason do you want to know her? You don’t need to know her because if he cheats on you for her,he will cheat on her for some other women. So why worry your brains? Young people don dey get high blood pressure now ooooo!

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her:
There is no competition here cos if he loves you,he will never have cheated on you in the first place. but i no blame you sha, u don too watch all these useless love and romantic series movies......

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ Will you be able to withstand what you will see? You'll definitely see unclad pictures of other ladies and some annoying stuffs on your boyfriends phone,thats certain..... tongue

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens,please! move on with your life.abi na so the guy dickson sweet
reach or e wear gold? cheesy cheesy

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him:
Leave him already cheesy!!!! And stop giving false and empty threats only!!!! Threatening him will not help matters because if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.all you have to do is to behave calm and gentle, instead of insulting him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life because of a man that doesn’t deserve you, you are such a joke! abi, are you a learner? It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only
Christ who died for you and . Abi are you the second jesus christ? Are you going through a hard and tough heartbreak right now, try and be strong. He left you because he couldn't handle it,and that you are too good for him
and in order to create space for the right man to come in...

OK add yours!!! tongue tongue
That part? God forbid!
I tried that once during my days in school...I nearly had heart attack..that was the first and the last time I tried that "dead attempt" in my whole life.
The only way one could live longer is to steer clear from his/her spouses phones..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by LEJJ(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Incase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.