Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC (19890 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration / Fake Shekau Who Insulted Jonathan, Obama Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by homesteady(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
who called GEJ a kindergarten president?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by opiaoku: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

I have said it before that if Lie mohammed says good afternoon,you will be surprised the time is 9:00am.

lie mohammed is a useless nonentity
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by luvmijeje(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
oh please... It's APC bandwagoners that have been using the term, not the general public. Nigerians are not all stuupid, so quit the shallow attempt. If you call a person a saTANist for what you see as support for Jonathan, what are you implying?

You bandwagon TANers are lame though. If you don't respect him as a person, at least show some respect for his office. Incompetent or not, he's your president.

Meanwhile here is a more direct insult.

You can argue that El-Rufai does not represent APC. Your cup of hot denial. Drink it as you wish.

Oops! El rufai is totally right but he should refine his words next time.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by pendicle: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:

Typical of them(APC apologists)

Why not go back and view the initial post I was mentioned in

Mr judge.....
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:

Why does stupidity and ignorance comes easy with you like bread and butter.

Is El-rufai the spokesperson of the APC, and by the way that was el-rufai retweeting a tweet and he can't be accuse of the words in the tweet.

Mr apelike I have told you to stop quoting my mention I don't stock bananas for gorilla. Or is there a problem ?
Spare me that BS from your blood dripping brain, no thanks to the endless sleepless nights trying to make your pay masters happy and retain your inglorious job as long as your meager stipends keep rolling into that poverty ridden hellhole you call home.

Quit denying that the obvious isn't your stock-in-trade and get some level of sanity before you end up again in your natural abode in yaba left.

You're even so dumb not to understand that retweeting something means that you're in total agreement with the original idea.

Your absolute ignorance is simply encompassing and would make ignorant people get angrier for falling behind you - Keep it up.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by RebelLeader15(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
APC bunch of animals tonguetonguetongue
The Ogun that want to kill you still dey salute Buhari and Tinubu
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Demdem:
Does it matter if anyone insult the drunkard?
The fool once called leaders of a particular ethnic group rascals. So the otuokpe bastard is simply reaping what he sowed.
Demdemdimwit......You're still breathing with that wrinkled face of yours? undecided

You should be dead by now,what happened? angry
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Oahray: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Olaolufred:

YOU MEAN BOTH PDP AND APC ARE BAD?

IF SO CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING SINCERE.

HOWEVER, I HAVE GIVEN ONE OF THE TWO 15 YEAR CHANCE, IT FAILED.

I AM NOW GIVING THE OTHER SAME CHANCE. I THINK IT IS FAIR ENOUGH.

[size=18pt]SAI APC[/size].
good for you. APC is only being desperate, and viciously so. Desperation is a big turn off for me.

Yes, they are both parties full of hypocrites, fanatics and liars jumping ship at every opportunity. Maybe a few sincere ones who have no political muscle. I've never been a political enthusiast. Their lies are sickening.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by pendicle: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Spare me that BS from your blood dripping brain, no thanks to the endless sleepless nights trying to make your pay masters happy and retain your inglorious job as long as your meager stipends keep rolling into that poverty ridden hellhole you call home.

Deny that the obvious isn't your stock-in-trade and get some level of sanity before you end up again in your natural abode in yaba left.

You're even so dumb not to understand that retweeting something means that you're in total agreement with the original idea.

Your absolute ignorance is simply encompassing and would make ignorant people get angrier for falling behind you - Keep it up.

If you've not put your brains in sleepmode you have understood that agreement isn't culpability

Being member of a supporters club doesn't translate into being the 12th player in a game of soccer.

Is El-Rufai the spokesperson of the APC? Stop exhibiting stupidity and ignorance and be chest beating. Try use your brains in IQ tasking exercises at times, it help in its development .

You're too dull for my liking and I hate engaging you cos it is a huge stress bringing myself to your low level language understanding medulla.

Get off my mention, I hate engaging apelike morons.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by OLADD: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
[/color]
homesteady:
[color=#006600]
homesteady:
homesteady:

Gbam. Your head dey their. Please remind the supporters of APC
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by White007(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Demdem:
Does it matter if anyone insult the drunkard?
The fool once called leaders of a particular ethnic group rascals. So the otuokpe bastard is simply reaping what he sowed.

This is one of the APC paid goon, continue this way, your paymasters will be proud of you.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
That awkward moment when the truth hits you in the face and you have all the evidences against you laid bare for everyone to see for themselves. grin

APC canckerworms, we've agreed that we are all paid to speak up ,but right here is a neutral individual and he has just unmasked your righteous, non self serving and very nice disposition towards the office of the Presidency and the President himself.

Shame on :
Omenka
Berem
Barcanista
pendicle
Caseless
Obiagelli
and all the remaining APC vultures grin

Oahray....Thank you for your unbiased position - I joined this online brouhaha primarily because of those paid APC goons and trolls.Thank you
you really need help; it wont take ur doctor much to find out what ur problem is- a psychiatric doctor at that.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
White007:

This is one of the APC paid goon, continue this way, your paymasters will be proud of you.

With a post or anything, substantiate ur apc paid story and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Demdemdimwit......You're still breathing with that wrinkled face of yours? undecided

You should be dead by now,what happened? angry

Drugpusher, who did u say is next to die in ur cursed household?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
That awkward moment when the truth hits you in the face and you have all the evidences against you laid bare for everyone to see for themselves. grin

APC canckerworms, we've agreed that we are all paid to speak up ,but right here is a neutral individual and he has just unmasked your righteous, non self serving and very nice disposition towards the office of the Presidency and the President himself.

Shame on :
Omenka
Berem
Barcanista
pendicle
Caseless
Obiagelli
and all the remaining APC vultures grin

Oahray....Thank you for your unbiased position - I joined this online brouhaha primarily because of those paid APC goons and trolls.Thank you
you really need help; it wont take ur doctor much time to find out what ur problem is- a psychiatric doctor at that.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by thaoriginator: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Thunder wey go faya Jonad*ft blockus still dey do press up! grin
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
You have never insulted Jonathan but your rallies nationwide you called him Goodluck Ebola Jonathan, it was aired on channels and AIT.

You guys are just Dogs. Foolish party with no ideology.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2014
homesteady:

And is this insultive? Mtcheeew. This is a compliment in my opinion.
Afterall the fool wasn't called a mad cow.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:

If you've not put your brains in sleepmode you have understood that agreement isn't culpability

Being member of a supporters club doesn't translate into being the 12th player in a game of soccer.

Is El-Rufai the spokesperson of the APC? Stop exhibiting stupidity and ignorance and be chest beating. Try use your brains in IQ tasking exercises at times, it help in its development .

You're too dull for my liking and I hate engaging you cos it is a huge stress bringing myself to your low level language understanding medulla.

Get off my mention, I hate engaging apelike morons.
You must be a semi-illiterate person for comparing 'agreement' and 'culpability' in this context and in your mor0nic way, you brazenly sugar coated your stewpidity to sound intelligent even as we all knew that you're daft,unintelligent,slow and handicapped .What a shame ;just to remain relevant typing trash to appease your fellow losers.

What a shameless animal - Please, just try and take your med,you're going into relapse again, old fo0l.

I warned you.TAKE YOUR MEDICATION.
This is my last response to your miserable self and moronic rants.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Demdem:

With a post or anything, substantiate ur apc paid story and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.
Shattap there, you've been on that pay list for so long ,only God knows how long. grin
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Shattap there, you've been on that pay list for so long ,only God knows how long. grin

Demdem:

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
you really need help; it wont take ur doctor much time to find out what ur problem is- a psychiatric doctor at that.
Coming from a lunatic himself? I'll pass.
Thank you ,mad man.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by festico: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
fear don catch liar mohammed ni
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Ahmeduana(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
And they say my father is a liar..
YOU MEAN LAI IS LUCIFER?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by nationwide1(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
Yeah yeah, calling him saTAN and his supporters saTANists is no insult. Just a friendly compliment.

Politicians tell such barefaced lies, and their stuupid paid goons would always be there to support them.
Do you believe them, especially Lai Mohammed. He tells lies like it flows in his blood. Why deny it when some of us have been forced to think it's part of their manifesto?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2014
homesteady:
Is that an insult? It is a valid opinion.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by loomer: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2014
my fellow nairalanders, una just de insult una slf, PDP and APC members na dem de eat d money of the country, and after elections na still una dem go push go fight not their kids.

THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT US.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by libertyfather(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
A Successful President doesn't pay his citizens to advertise His works

Tell them ooooo, only GOD knows if they will ever get tired of decieving people
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by drstone1: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=abila122 post=28383373]Well I go waka for street n*ked the day wey politicians start to talk True

Naija Peeps can make me laff. So all d names like clueless fisherman,Jonathan,she-popo where not d handwork of ApC. So who come dey li now. Is it Mr LIE, Buhari, Tinubu or d hordes of their Janjaweedian haramites!!!!!!

Abeg make I visit my psychiatrist before I post any comment. I come to observe others here.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by manot: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2014
apc are bunch of liars, u have been insulting gej mostly in your rallies
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by manot: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
apc are d greatest liars of all time foolish party desperate for power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solution to the Nigerian Economy / FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians / Court Asked To Declare Tanko Muhammad Unfit, Order New Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.