Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC (19908 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration / Fake Shekau Who Insulted Jonathan, Obama Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Ahmeduana:

YOU MEAN LAI IS LUCIFER?
Allah and Yahweh are liars. No truth is found in them.

1 Like

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by qtx(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Agreed very well in some cases but APC is no good herself

The problem with GEJ is, he doesn't listen tø advice..good or bad.Does it matter what people call Yøu? Is part of the appurtenance of your job. He must be ready to absolve all the bullet 'cos this is Democracy.

Apparentky,Those around him are ostensibly advising him wrongly indirectly enjoying the luxuries of Eating from the preaidency...Look at our economy? Are the ordinary Nigerians not really poor, I understand there must be poor people amongst us but for Nigerian sake, GEJ should listen to what the Opposition are crying..."Try harder"

1.Is corruption not really spiralling out of control?

2.Is The minister for Interior still hanging around?

3. Is farouk that collected $620,000 from Otedola not still around in the house?

4.How much is our naira to a dollar? Are we not owing so much debt that we hustle cancelled out during OBJ"s era?

...in fact there are so much to talk about but no need to delve more...

I understand and appreciate GEJ stides, he has tried in terms of Road infrastructure like Ore-Benin Road? At least renovated some few selected Airports. Agriculture is moving? I like that..

Must we keep pretending that everything is hunky-dory in this Cøuntry?

Note; I don't Hate APC neither do I hate PDP...both players should know how to play the game for the benefit of our people

your analysis sounds a bit more reasonable, unlike some people who pretend they cant see anything at all that GEJ has achieved.

Well, if atleast you can count upto 3 or 4 things that he has achieved to me he has tried, he is barely 4 years in the office and he has achieved developement in 4 areas, meaning if he stay the next 4 years he can do in 4 more areas. if past successive administrations achieved in that pace, nigeria would have been better today, dont you think so? remember GEJ inherited a terribly bastardized state from the previous admins which require some time, effort and patience to redress.

Besides, the man has alot of enemies without even carrying them like they are his enemies. They have tried so many things to frustrate his govt yet he has being focused. He may not be the best of president we all want but for now he is the president and we havent seen a better option from any quarter. those championing change have not even told us who they will use to replace the non-performing president and how the person intends to solve the problems GEj cannot or hasn't solved. Whoever you think is an angel with all the solution will get to the office and will beging to appeal for patience as nothing good can be achieved overnight.
GEJ we have tested and known whoever u are bringing we have not.

It is common sense not to put out the cooking fire just because the sun appearing shines like fire that can cook something.
My opinion tho i may be wrong, but thats what i think. Say your own.

One Love, One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by homesteady(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Is that an insult? It is a valid opinion.

ha Madam Obiagelli gringrin
that term is very insultive! they did not even call him a 'primary school' president oh, they called him kindergarten president!
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2014
..and the APC etouts will never see anything wrong in the fact that Lai just lied. truth be told sometimes, GEJ has received several direct insults from APC members, now they cant even own up to it. Its a pity!

Inasmuch as Jonathan has acted terribly lately, those insults are uncalled for (personal opinion).

@Obiagelli, truth be told sometimes, regardless of whose ox is gored. denying the insults is a lie. except if lies has become a norm with APC. Its a pity you aint seeing lies or insult now, all you and your colleagues care for is to win. Now, whether GEJ deserve the insults or not is not mine to decide.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Vikky014(f): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
WTF undecided
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Jesusloveyou: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
Yeah yeah, calling him saTAN and his supporters saTANists is no insult. Just a friendly compliment.

Politicians tell such barefaced lies, and their stuupid paid goons would always be there to support them.
is saTAN an insult,is d name of those who are corrupt,kil innocent soul through poverty and insurgency.u saTANiod should repent,
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by pendicle: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
You must be a semi-illiterate person for comparing 'agreement' and 'culpability' in this context and in your mor0nic way, you brazenly sugar coated your stewpidity to sound intelligent even as we all knew that you're daft,unintelligent,slow and handicapped .What a shame ;just to remain relevant typing trash to appease your fellow losers.

What a shameless animal - Please, just try and take your med,you're going into relapse again, old fo0l.

I warned you.TAKE YOUR MEDICATION.
This is my last response to your miserable self and moronic rants.

God will punish you if you respond to me again. Is that not my appeal to you since mr apelike goat.

Stop spamming my mention and go attend to your customers. Did I quote you or invite you for discussion on NL? Them use blindness join the malaise worrying you ni?

If you've lost all hope in life why not do a hara-kiri and save the world from the bubonic plague that has taken permanent residency in your household..
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Neldrizzy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
RebelLeader15:
The Ogun that want to kill you still dey salute Buhari and Tinubu
Loll.. When e finish with buhari and tinubu e go visit you tonguetonguetongue
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes calling him a clueless president, kindagarten president, most corrupt president nigeria eva produced with no substantial evidence, are all complimentary I guess.

1 Like

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
good for you. APC is only being desperate, and viciously so. Desperation is a big turn off for me.

Yes, they are both parties full of hypocrites, fanatics and liars jumping ship at every opportunity. Maybe a few sincere ones who have no political muscle. I've never been a political enthusiast. Their lies are sickening.
what dafuq are you feeling like?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Honestly I don't think APC owes the PDP or GEJ any clarification.

Olisa Metuh acerbic and virulent tongue should rather be cautioned.....
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by ayukdaboss(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
oh please... It's APC bandwagoners that have been using the term, not the general public. Nigerians are not all stuupid, so quit the shallow attempt. If you call a person a saTANist for what you see as support for Jonathan, what are you implying?

You bandwagon TANers are lame though. If you don't respect him as a person, at least show some respect for his office. Incompetent or not, he's your president.

Meanwhile here is a more direct insult.

You can argue that El-Rufai does not represent APC. Your cup of hot denial. Drink it as you wish.
Look again...that was a retweet. You see your folly? grin
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Oahray: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
what dafuq are you feeling like?
certainly not like you. Not that it matters. undecided
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Coming from a lunatic himself? I'll pass.
Thank you ,mad man.
obi, go and sleep. Mad man, u need to have a rest.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
certainly not like you. Not that it matters. undecided
coy like u are so mendacious that u keep ur true agenda off un-suspecting people on this forum. We knw ; people like you often come here as the so called 'neutrals', only to be seen taking the side of pdp at a later time. Descartes started like u.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Descartes: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
coy like u are so mendacious that u keep ur true agenda off un-suspecting people on this forum. We knw ; people like you often come here as the so called 'neutrals', only to be seen taking the side of pdp at a later time. Descartes started like u.

Hey focus on your corrupt general and leave me out of your APC/PDP madness angry
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by oluvick(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC denying not to have ever insulted the President is like saying the party, APC, never existed.

1 Like

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
obi, go and sleep. Mad man, u need to have a rest.
Who named you obi? undecided

Agbero,go and sleep joor grin
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
oluvick:
APC denying not to have ever insulted the President is like saying the party, APC, never existed.

HAVING A STRONG OPPOSITION ITSELF IS AN INSULT TO THE PRESIDENT, NO BE SO?

ACTUALLY MOST LIES PEDDLED BY PDP OVER YEARS WERE TO KEEP NIGERIA STUCKED WITH NO STRONG OPPOSITION.

PRAISE GOD IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR PIG D PIGS.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by oluvick(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olaolufred:

HAVING A STRONG OPPOSITION ITSELF IS AN INSULT TO THE PRESIDENT, NO BE SO?

ACTUALLY MOST LIES PEDDLED BY PDP OVER YEARS WERE TO KEEP NIGERIA STUCKED WITH NO STRONG OPPOSITION.

PRAISE GOD IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR PIG D PIGS.

What is your definition of opposition, sir?
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:

Hey focus on your corrupt general and leave out of your APC/PDP madness angry
trash!
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
dreydee:
1975: my brother said obasanjo told them they are the leaders of tomorrow.

2014: tomorrow has not yet come to the government abi
out with PDP, out with APC, the youths must take power come 2020!
grin grin grin ;DNigerian youths ?hahaha grin grin grin
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Oahray: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
so anyone who sees a lie from APC for what it is, is pro-PDP? No wahala, say what you will. You probably believe every Nigerian is out there is born so he/she can choose between APC and PDP. Smh...
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
homesteady:

ha Madam Obiagelli gringrin
that term is very insultive! they did not even call him a 'primary school' president oh, they called him kindergarten president!
It sounds insulting but truth can be at times.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Caseless: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Agreed very well in some cases but APC is no good herself

The problem with GEJ is, he doesn't listen tø advice..good or bad.Does it matter what people call Yøu? Is part of the appurtenance of your job. He must be ready to absolve all the bullet 'cos this is Democracy.

Apparentky,Those around him are ostensibly advising him wrongly indirectly enjoying the luxuries of Eating from the preaidency...Look at our economy? Are the ordinary Nigerians not really poor, I understand there must be poor people amongst us but for Nigerian sake, GEJ should listen to what the Opposition are crying..."Try harder"

1.Is corruption not really spiralling out of control?

2.Is The minister for Interior still hanging around?

3. Is farouk that collected $620,000 from Otedola not still around in the house?

4.How much is our naira to a dollar? Are we not owing so much debt that we hustle cancelled out during OBJ"s era?

...in fact there are so much to talk about but no need to delve more...

I understand and appreciate GEJ stides, he has tried in terms of Road infrastructure like Ore-Benin Road? At least renovated some few selected Airports. Agriculture is moving? I like that..

Must we keep pretending that everything is hunky-dory in this Cøuntry?

Note; I don't Hate APC neither do I hate PDP...both players should know how to play the game for the benefit of our people
donald, u killed it on this post, except the highlighted part of ur post. Is that what a president of almost 7yrs in office can boast of having watched so many things fall under him? Gej is a curse on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by austertee01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
luvmijeje:

Oops! El rufai is totally right but he should refine his words next time.

El Rufai is a MADMAN for this post... thank God democracy, he would have rotten in a military underground detention
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by SpencerLewis(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:
insult oh or no insult.....
GEJ is winning come next yr
Yes he will be wining by the usuial formula. called RIGGING or 16>19, 7>19 etc.
Quote me Lucifer Son of the morning at ur own peril. B/c what my identical twin brother VENUS THE PLANET will do to u is better imagined that experienced.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by madan(f): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC = PDP. So, why the fights n argument Same set of people, same corrupt leaders, same liars, same agberos. SMH for Nigerian Youths fighting for these politicians who have no integrity, no moral values. Dem all can go and die for all I care.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by White007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Demdem:

With a post or anything, substantiate ur apc paid story and i will be convinced that u are no bastard.

shut up, you homoerotic nuisance.

it seems a billy goat pissed on your head when you were a toddler.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by Ebubeslym(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
SpencerLewis:

Yes he will be wining by the usuial formula. called RIGGING or 16>19, 7>19 etc.
Quote me Lucifer Son of the morning at ur own peril. B/c what my identical twin brother VENUS THE PLANET will do to u is better imagined that experienced.
you made no sense
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by tola9ja: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP
here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running
this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have
to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and
disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he
is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.
Re: We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC by austertee01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
luvmijeje:

Oops! El rufai is totally right but he should refine his words next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos / Aljazeera Airs A Heartbreaking Program About Lagos(25 May 2011 -Video) / Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.