Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President (33791 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by jpphilips(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
buJu234:
I have found that those that support corruption are more than those that are against it in Nigeria.

So in a democracy majority wins d vote.

More to corruption...

Wat a pity

One of the reasons I said Nigeria does not deserve democracy, it is not only in the area of corrupt tendencies, it equally reflects in their depth of knowledge, Majority of Nigerians in Nigeria, will be qualified as m0r0ns because they lack what it takes to reason properly.
read their opinion here and tell me if you feel any differently.
How can a bunch of m0r0ns elect credible leadership? we dont need democracy in Nigeria
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by niggereyez(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
I must say hearty congrats!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bad record. she became opec thief yesterday & crude oil price downed below benchmark today
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by masciv: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Rexyl:

Someone secured international appointment, all you have to feel is bitterness and hate. If you can't reason for yourself, collective and superior brains will do it for you. You must stop insulting others. Always express your thought and leave the rest for others to put you thru.

Just seeing this but you must be a clown. What does my statement have to do with insult. Do you know the context in which I used the statement?? Please keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say...Now I believe you possess rationality to observe the context in which I just spoke.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by laudate: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ogbeche77:
I'm always dazed when I read the profiles of these mofos in power, realizing that most of them had good and quality education from the best unis in the world.. Are they all retarded or just intentionally stupid?
I woke up to the news that the FG wanna spend 51,977,424.00 USD on stoves... Them dey mad ni?

Bros, I no know say you sef see the news! sad And they are importing the stove from South Africa of all places! cry This is the same country that was making noise about how they want to increase the use of cooking gas among their citizenry! shocked

I weak oh! shocked
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by laudate: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
nora544:

The so-called OPEC President is actually only the President of the Ministerial Conference and appointed as such only to chair the meeting at which he was elected . He reserves the office until the next meeting of the Conference of Ministers ( the statutes according held every six months )

So her tenure as President only covers one meeting?

Chai! So once the meeting is over, her reign comes to an end?

So why have some people been making a big deal, out of this issue? shocked Even the tenure of the Governor of the OPEC Board and the Secretary-General lasts much longer, than that of the president of the conference!

Ah, a little education is a dangerous thing oh.... thanks for enlightening us. May your days be long!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by nora544: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2015
laudate:

So her tenure as President only covers one meeting?

Chai! So once the meeting is over, her reign comes to an end?

So why have some people been making a big deal, out of this issue? shocked Even the tenure of the Governor of the OPEC Board and the Secretary-General lasts much longer, than that of the president of the conference!

Ah, a little education is a dangerous thing oh.... thanks for enlightening us. May your days be long!

Thank you very much because I live in vienna and i know how the opec work and that there is a new president is not important so it was not a headline in the newspapers, but when a new secretary is than it is in the newspapers and in the news in the TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.