Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President (33771 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by DWJOBScom(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am so happy despite all the mockery(from the acclaimed"would've done it better" people) you found a way to ignore them(detractors) and kept working.....! It's a lesson on being focused and steadfast!!

It shows we have real technocrats in our present Govt. This is lovely

5 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Tribal3AST: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Why are igbo women always making nigeria proud? grin

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by DWJOBScom(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
Y u dis dumb sir

And why have you rejected Education
It's actually called "discipline"
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by zlatansomto(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
vicadex07:

Ile aye e de ma baje ni. Se lo ma sofo
Arindin, doko mi •

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by zlatansomto(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

be cursing urself. ile aye e ti baje. ode
Ko ni dafun iya e •

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by anitank(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
My name will be heard and celebrated like this one day...

Congrats ma'am
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by drey076(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrat, u will b exposed if u steal OPEC money
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Clone2020(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol OPEC is irrelevant, this cartel doesn't have the power or influence it used to have. Since 2011, U.S stopped buying Nigerian Oil. Today oil prices are falling and it will get worse. In the past, OPEC was able to set the price in the market, whenever they had meetings everyone awaited patiently for their decisions. Lol but can you believe OPEC had a meeting yesterday and nobody cared, the financial sectors weren't even affected. U.S is producing shale oil at an alarming rate and its only going to get higher once the Keystone Project is passed by congress. I honestly feel bad for Nigeria, our currency just got devalued due to the low oil price and its only going to get worse. This generation's youth need to write all their government officials, organize protests and campaign against politicians who are so myopic to see the incoming doom looming over Nigeria. Vote for public officials who want the economy to focus on agriculture, improvement in the nation's electricity infrastructure and establishments of industrial plants if we are to remain relevant in the next 25years.

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by ochejagabriel: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
abbccc:
The woman is good at siphoning money....PERIOD....she used her ill-gotten Naija oil money to bribe her way to that post....anyway,congrats to her

Sorry, your opinion couldn't stop her election

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Papertrail11(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
masterpower:
WHO SAID THAT THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF MR. PRESIDENT GEJ IS NOT PRODUCING RESULTS?

BIG CONGRATES TO YOU MA.
YOU WORKED FOR IT AND YOU GOT IT.

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS SHOULD GO AND BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS

nd how has her office transformed your family members answa??
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
It seems the job na turn by turn.

So na Nigeria turn.

Whoever reps Nigeria takes it.

Nothing about personal qualities involved.

So...kini big deal?
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
idupaul:
From the way her and goons squandered our oil wealth and sent the economy into austerity all I can say is that OPEC is finished
squandered your what? My friend stop saying what you know not.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am sure there are attendant benefits to the Nigerian economy, unfortunately this forum is not the right place for such discussion.
Congratulations woman.
Carry on with the indigenization of the Nigerian oil sector and let's hope that those idiotts in abuja will pass the PIB.
*Btw, this woman is a grade A milf.
Her sugar boy ,whoever he is is one lucky bastard.
If he is an engineer all the better for him*
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by SangoCrusader: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
dunkem21:
Ride on, sweetie. Your achievements and innovations speak for you.

..and your beauty.

Congrats damsel, Diezani.

Why can't you remove such comments @seun. This is clearly from one of those data centres aimed at distorting public opinion. I feel less keen on reading NL these days because of these idi*ts!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
zlatansomto:
Ko ni dafun iya e •

ka ni Iya e je eeyan ni, ooni soro bayen. Iya e ati baba e lo n ba wi. omo alainiran. eyan jati jati yii. alai leko
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
SangoCrusader:

Why can't you remove such comments @seun. This is clearly from one of those data centres aimed at distorting public opinion. I feel less keen on reading NL these days because of these idi*ts!

Trust me, the forum has gone to d dogs.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Akanbi1509(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm... anyway she is my birth same. December 06 on point. congrat
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Sweetlemon(f): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
And people are rejoicing simply because she's their "sister"

Anyway, kudos to Nigeria for achieving this feat.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by abdulabbakar(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
She must have bribed her way there, for that's her middle name!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by jackdaniels(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gej has really empowered women in his administration.. Kudos to Alison madueke..u deserve it.. I am waitin to hear frm d supporters of APC..aka fence jumpers .com grin

4 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Sweetlemon(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
F117AA:
I am sure [/b]there are attendant benefits to the Nigerian economy Nigerian elite pockets [/b], unfortunately this forum is not the right place for such discussion.
Congratulations woman.
Carry on with the indigenization of the Nigerian oil sector and let's hope that those idiotts in abuja will pass the PIB.
*Btw, this woman is a grade A milf.
Her sugar boy ,whoever he is is one lucky bastard.
If he is an engineer all the better for him*

Fixed.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by AVISENNA: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
They are already washing their hands off a dwindling and crumbling organisation.Who better to give a drowing ship to. A woman with an antecedence of corruption. OPEC ..........................
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by cole265(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
adebrave1:
Rep the Nation well

Of course she will. By embezzlement and corruption skills. You won't be disappointed.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by JANK23H(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tribal3AST:
Why are igbo women always making nigeria proud? grin
Nor let me vex for you o.She is not Igbo but of Ijaw Ethnic extraction

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Youngzedd(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
OPEC money don enter voicemail.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Tobetoe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats sugar mum
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Emmalot121(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
anitank:
My name will be heard and celebrated like this one day...

Congrats ma'am
As old as you are! Instead of thinking of how to get a befitting grave. cheesy
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Jokay07(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
zlatansomto:
This news will surly give our South West brothers heart attack,. They will be lyk oh no,. Ah ILe Aye mi ti baje..
grin my teacher once told me that some people are naturally stupid. Well I did not believe that until I sighted your post.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by oluwaju1lo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ko kan aye!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by omusiliyu(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
how will this remove subsidy from petroleum..... by the way, who's Diezani Allison Maduekwe? is she the wife of Chief Ojo Olaoluwa Maduekwe? I am a Nigerian but born and grew up in Singapore, but presently doing my postgraduate studies in Canada, university of Quebec precisely
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Abiolainfo: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
zlatansomto:
This news will surly give our South West brothers heart attack,. They will be lyk oh no,. Ah ILe Aye mi ti baje..

Ile aye eh baje keh :-D
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by akumada1: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
First female opec presidooo frm nigeria. Gej till 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo / Gunmen Burn INEC Office In Njaba, Imo State (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.