Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure (584 Views)

When You Are Asked To Bring A Sacrifice, What Do You Do? / Should A Woman Sacrifice Her Dreams For Her Marriage? / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by Boomboost(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
As young people, we desire the good life, but not all get their wishes fulfilled.

However, some are lucky to have chosen to sacrifice their lives and ended up reaping the fruits of their hardwork in pleasure.

But don't be in between, would you choose to live for the good things life offers or would you give your lifetime to making others happy?
Re: Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by KanwuliaJara: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
It should be a balance of both extremes. . .don't you think? wink
Abi you wan die like JESUS CHRIST?
For NOTHING? undecided

Salvation has been postponed to the 'after-life'. . .
Abi you nor get the 'memo'? grin
Re: Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by beeevan: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can't live my live without any gratification, living to make people happy is not enough for me. Whether I make them happy or not, those who chose to be happy will be, so what 's the point?
Re: Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by Boomboost(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
It should be a balance of both extremes. . .don't you think? wink
Abi you wan die like JESUS CHRIST?
For NOTHING? undecided

Salvation has been postponed to the 'after-life'. . .
Abi you nor get the 'memo'? grin

Maybe I nor get the memo, Jesus didn't die for nothing...and you haven't made a choice bout either of d options.

BTW, be like you're an atheist!!
Re: Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by KanwuliaJara: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Boomboost:

Maybe I nor get the memo, Jesus didn't die for nothing...and you haven't made a choice bout either of d options.

BTW, be like you're an atheist!!

I do things in moderation.
Give a little, take a little.

If we discuss Jesus or religion, this thread will DIE an unnatural death. kiss

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose To Give Your Life As A Sacrifice Or For Pleasure by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I do things in moderation.
Give a little, take a little.

If we discuss Jesus or religion, this thread will DIE an unnatural death. kiss
k jara grin

(1) (Reply)

He Mistakenly Exposed Himself To The Girl He Was Trying To Woo / Reduce Your Electrical Bill Up To 80%, With Inverter...sell Repair, & Install, / It is easy to love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.