Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? (5367 Views)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia6: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Woged2005:

But I never meant to placate 'Church girls' as hypocrites..I only wanted to point out that SOME girls use the phrase I am a "Christian Girl/ Lady" to fool men rather than say I am a "good lady". Being a "christian lady' does not equate to being a good person. Therefore, if I were men I will focus on searching for a 'good lady' not those who advertise themselves as 'Christian girls'.

and where does your common sense kick in?

if someone says they are a "christian lady" are you supposed to take them at face value or you use the sense God gave you to assess if they are or not?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:
Coogar,
Royalroy is the sharp shooter that hunted Woged2005. Pickabeau is a mistaken identity... cheesy cheesy grin

I dey wonder...

Roy..hmmmmm

this tpia is a tipatipa stalker... please,, i am putting please get off my back... im not interested in a manopaused wench....
Na by force....

I hereby undertake to avoid posting on your threads if that was my crime...she persists in twisting my name to prick.. (is that your problem)

I am not interested... Go to sexuality section.. some people there will roll your style not minding the visual state of the erm..erm.... places....
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
And erm... dont worry about my drinking or driving habits.. My life is not in your hands..Praise God

it is safe in divine Hands..

Take your advice and think on it for yourself

tpia5:
@ prickaboo
If I were you, i'd spend more time praying not to meet a drunk driver these ember months, than posting pictures of drunk people on nairaland.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia6: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

I hereby undertake to avoid posting on your threads

is this a promise you intend to keep.

she persists in twisting my name to prick.. (is that your problem)

I am not interested... Go to sexuality section.. some people there will roll your style not minding the visual state of the erm..erm.... places....

you watch too much p,orn.

and, if you are offended by the name prickaboo, i can change it to something else.

you might be lacking in that department i suppose.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
^^^

too much what?

says the woman posting prick everywhere grin grin grin grin

I dont play desperate games...you can continue your desperado moves wink

its not offense.. woman but your subconscious is letting us know what your problem is...

tpia5

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
^^^
too much what?

says the woman posting prick everywhere grin grin grin grin

I dont play desperate games...you can continue your desperado moves wink

she's ovulating!
the back & forth comments give her clitöral erëctions.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

i dont know how shes subliminally calling someone prickaboo

its obvious mehn

coogar:

she's ovulating!
the back & forth comments give her clitöral erëctions.

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin grin

i dont know how shes subliminally calling someone prickaboo

its obvious mehn

improper upbringing!
if you think some of these old skets had the kinda quality upbringing most of us have then you would be surprised. do you really think tpia grew up the normal way? she's a scarred woman & that is what happens when a daddy fücks his own daughter.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
OUCH!!! that was wickid..

I would not put out of the mix if you consider what some of the posters you see around here post everywhere...
They see all men as pedophiles

Sad what they had to go thru.... they need brainwashing to lead normal lives from the PTSD...
coogar:

improper upbringing!
if you think some of these old skets had the kinda quality upbringing then you would be surprised. do you really think tpia grew up the normal way? she's a scarred woman & that is what happens when a daddy fücks his own daughter.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by Stillfire: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

texans don't mess about....they go straight to the point! grin

that is because men don't pretend to be holier than thou like the ladies. retired pröstitutes join a church & use the alum therapy to tighten up collapsed walls. grin they scarf up & reduce their number of sėx partners by dividing the actual number by 7.

this is the worst time to be a bachelor! too many snakes in female bodies these days.

Who told you the men don't pretend? You would see married men speaking in tongues and still beating their wives at home grin. For the single men strings of sex..ual relationships follow them like flies on sh..it and still be speaking in tongues. grin Let's not even go near pastors/elders/deacon's sons, those ones are on permanent heat! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by funkymatics(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Woged2005:
Is there anything as a ‘Christian Girl’ in a relationship?

I am motivated to educate some brothers who keep lamenting they got fooled by a ‘Christian Girl’ in a relationship. Please is there any such thing as a Christian girl in relationships?

In my opinion there’s only a good and bad girl irrespective of her religion or background.

Here are some different kinds of so-called ‘Christian girls that frustrate men in relationships:

The Virgin Club:
This club are found in most churches and very easily advertising they are virgins and are proud of it. Unfortunately most are already over 30 and not yet married. Hmmm! There’s nothing bad in remaining a virgin before marriage, but that’s not a sole quality to be a successful wife and mother. Many people married as virgins yet either divorced or had rocky marriages. A man will easily go for a non-virgin with brains and positive attitude to life than a virgin who has no ambitions. There’s more happening in a marriage than just s..ex.

The Prayer Warriors:
These ones are busy praying on everything but don’t recognize when the opportunity has come. They rent the air each night shouting for breakthrough in Marriage, yet they don’t even date, and scare men away with their ‘holier than thou’ attitude. I heard about such a lady who this year alone had more than 3 eligible men asking her out for dates, which she turned down saying she got revelations they’re not her husbands. Hmmm! I will advise such people to relocate to biblical Israel, where God’s voice could be heard in the wilderness. Nigeria may not be the best place for them.

The Pastors’ Maids:
This group must seek their pastors’ counsel before they even wash their underwear. Unfortunately most are merely seeking pastors’ attention to look like ‘good’ girls. Some Nigerian pastors as we know them are full of deceits and lead double lives. Some even keep these girls as mistresses and practically stop them from marrying with fake visions in order to keep enjoying them. It’s good to have a pastor pray along with you for wisdom, but relying on a pastor to make every decision simply means you are not fit and matured enough to marry yet.

The Creepy Saints:
This group are usually the pretty, elegant attention grabbers - Church girls in the day and ‘runs girls’ at night; also known as Facebook and Whatsapp pastors. Their FB wall is full of bible quotes yet take a look at their picture gallery- no difference in their dressing with that of a club-girl. Many Nigerians abroad have narrated how such girls fooled them into relationships but on visiting Nigeria they met a completely different personality. Some even replace their sim cards or block the men on Whatsapp to avoid any contact once they hear he’s in Nigeria. The tip is if u be-friend such a so-called Christian and she asks you for money or begs you to buy/ship things to her in before even seeing you, delete her right away. She belongs to this club.

My Advice To Guys
If you meet a lady, take time to know her, date her at least 6 months, build the friendship first, try and bond, open your eyes to every sign of deceit before flashing the ‘M’ (marriage) word. If the friendship isn’t working don’t even try to jump to Marriage. Marriage works best between best friends. Focus on looking for a good girl irrespective of her background and avoid those 'advert boards' designed to deceive, if you want peace of mind. smiley

All the Luck, guys!
in my opinion there are good Christian girls who are true to the loveable values any guy would dream of in an ideal wife but physical attractiveness is equated as love and really to find such a girl u have to follow the old school way of knowing her from her root (family) not from church to bed. in short a guy who has selff control won't fall for a pretending lady if cautious
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by Kirinwa: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Woged2005:

What's the rush for if you love her? Invest time and effort in building quality friendship first before marriage. Don't marry then try to build friendship into it. You may be seeing someone's, freshened, happy and good mood yet you haven't known his/her angry, sick, moody, under pressure, etc moods.

What we see in dating most times is the 'Active mode', and not the 'ghost or silent modes'. "..People don't throw stones when they are happy, rather they do when they are angry..and stones hurt.." grin

Lol. I think I like your good naturedness.
Has a girl ever nacked you shoe for head?
Has she used cooking spoon on you. Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / Most Nigerian Mothers In-law Are Diabolical. Reality Or Stereotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.