Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Girls Don't Play Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get (5389 Views)

Why Is It That Girls Don't Play Hard To Get Or Sleep With Anymore Nowadays / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
We often hear guys say that Nigerian girls are always playing hard to get and start by insulting us/them.

Ok...you know that it's not a girl nature to woo a guy. And a guy who's in a committed relationship wouldn't get an attention from any girl.

It's a different ball game for girls. Guys will keep pestering us even when they know we are in a relationship.

Are they expecting us to succumb whenever they knock at the door, and we would still be called whöre, cheat, bítch etc, by them?

I think guys are confused. What do you think ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by chimerase2: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:
We often hear guys say that Nigerian girls are always playing hard to get and start by insulting us/them.

Ok...you know that it's not a girl nature to woo a guy. And a guy who's in a committed relationship wouldn't get an attention from any girl.

It's a different ball game for girls. Guys will keep pestering us even when they know we are in a relationship.

Are they expecting us to succumb whenever they knock at the door, and we would still be called whöre, cheat, bítch etc, by them?

I think guys are confused. What do you think
I think of the morale of this thread angry

6 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
I think of the morale of this thread angry
I presume it's comprehensible enough. undecided
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by chimerase2: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

I presume it's comprehensible enough. undecided
wat is comprehensible der is boriness undecided
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
I think that you're wrong
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
I think that you're wrong
How?
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Evina(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

How?

First, guys in a committed relationship get alooot of attention from girls, more than single guys. wink #fact#

To your post, girls seemingly play hard to get. In reality, the girl isn't really into you or has some reservations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

First, guys in a committed relationship get alooot of attention from girls, more than single guys. wink #fact#

To your post, girls seemingly play hard to get. In reality, the girl isn't really into you or has some reservations.
Lol. Attention as in? Girls goes around wooing him. Hehee.

Can you succumb for any guy if you're in a relationship?
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
You have a point, a girl in a relationship shouldn't be seen as one who plays hard to get, I wouldn't keep pressurising a girl who is already in a 'happy' relationship and I wouldn't be happy if a guy keeps stalking her either. But the problem with the shakara which guys complains about is that even the single ones who aren't seeing anyone or the ones in a 'management' relationship - why the play hard to get?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:
You have a point, a girl in a relationship shouldn't be seen as one who plays hard to get, I wouldn't keep pressurising a girl who is already in a 'happy' relationship and I wouldn't be happy if a guy keeps stalking her either. But the problem with the shakara which guys complains about is that even the single ones who aren't seeing anyone or the ones in a 'management' relationship - why the play hard to get?
Lol. Some of us are single and loving it, you know?

A girl can go for a year without seeing a guy after a break-up, unlike guys.

It's men nature to woo and while they're wooing a girl, other guys might be interested. She will only be interested in one but other guys are going to think she's playing hard to get. You dig?smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Evina(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. Attention as in? Girls goes around wooing him. Hehee.

You can succumb for any guy if you're in a relationship?

You don't seem to understand my post.

Attention as in: when a guy is in a relationship, especially with a "hot" good girl, it makes him attractive to other girls. Other girls begin to feel there must be something "special" about the guy.

Also, girls generally like to compete with each other and will go as far as attempting to catch the attention of a man they know is taken, even if the person that "took" him, is their home gurl.

To your last question, which I perceive was asked as a result of not comprehending my post, I wouldn't even fall for just any guy if I were single, how much more when I am involved.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Diffdeef(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Which kain thread be this?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Lordabas: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Attention as in: when a guy is in a relationship, especially with a "hot" good girl, it makes him attractive to other girls. Other girls begin to feel there must be something "special" about the guy.

Also, girls generally like to compete with each other and will go as far as attempting to catch the attention of a man they know is taken, even if the person that "took" him, is their home gurl.

To your last question, which I perceive was asked as a result of not comprehending my post, I wouldn't even fall for just any guy if I were single, how much more when I am involved.

one bottle for you cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol. Some of us are single and loving it, you know?

A girl can go for a year without seeing a guy after a break-up, unlike guys.

It's men nature to woo and while they're wooing a girl, other guys might be interested. She will only be interested in one but other guys are going to think she's playing hard to get. You dig?smiley

Sure its up to her to remain single and/or decide who among her admirers she want. Over the years, its become a norm for girls not to agree to advances of guys without first pushing them to the extreme and fact is guys (or rather myself) don't have a problem with that, we have come to accept it but what we won't accept is taking it steps further beyond the extreme, there's a limit to everything hence why we complain. At the end of the day its up to every girl to decide who to date, however, it's also up to us to decide when to stop the chase. Fair play if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Evina(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

one bottle for you cheesy cheesy

cheesy thank you sa, but I prefer yoghurt smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by kenex4ever(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

U just said it d way it is
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Evina(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
U just said it d way it is

wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Lordabas: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

cheesy thank you sa, but I prefer yoghurt smiley

Manage it. No yoghurt over here in Cotonou cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Evina(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

Manage it. No yoghurt over here in Cotonou cheesy

Okay, give me flavored water then. wink
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I understand you,but 90% of Nigeria girls are in a relationship while 85%,who are the one d girls are dating,

I trust my Black American girls,u no need to talk if she is gonna date you
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Lordabas: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Okay, give me flavored water then. wink
Here you go, drink to ur satisfaction. It has the best flavor cheesy

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by midasbliss(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ipledge:
I understand you,but 90% of Nigeria girls are in a relationship while 85%,who are the one d girls are dating,

I trust my Black American girls,u no need to talk if she is gonna date you
lol. How?
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by lilmax(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by CzarRex: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Maybe it depends on d manner of approach jst like maybe u've neva talked 2 a gurl u admire bt u guyz have bin seein each oda coincidentally den instead of u to man up and talk 2 her ofcourse possibly ask for her no so u could talk 2 her well, den u went thru d back door and collected d gurlz no frm a close frend of hers hu is a boy and u added her on whatsapp and started wooing her. tell me why won't it not attract insults frm d gurl cuz she will b suprisd like, she's never talked 2 u b4 nd not to talk of sayin hi cuz, she will b like wat do u take her for...sumtymz sum gurlz are ryt
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
All the ladies are engaged, all he guys are single. Who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
salientP:
All the ladies are engaged, all he guys are single. Who is fooling who
Guys would always be chasing a girl even when he's dating.

Btw, single girls are not hard to get.
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

Btw, can I get you? cheesy
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Elegbede205(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

stopeeet...actually 96% of girls form hard to get.

There is this girl have been E-toasting 4 abt a year nd she is vewi single(na jW oo)...
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
salientP:

Btw, can I get you? cheesy
how?
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Elegbede205:

stopeeet...actually 96% of girls form hard to get.

There is this girl have been E-toasting 4 abt a year nd she is vewi single(na jW oo)...
She's not into you.
Do you love every girl? The answer is No.
It's not her fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Friend Needed Urgently... / VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO) / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.