Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man (5156 Views)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
When you catch your wife in bed with another man and in an attempt to justify her action, she said

" honey, it's not what you think, i can explain"

what will be your reaction?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rub my eyes,to check if m blind
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
Rub my eyes,to check if m blind

Shey you be horseband ni?

Comot for road make those of us wey get pen1s talk jare undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nollywood's favorite line
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
let her explain as I tune in to skysport.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Dotwillis1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'd listened patiently for her explanation....... smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nollywood's favorite line

You getting fat

Please work on those yam arms and thighs smiley

I still love you the way you are sha cool..... May the death that will kill you first kill Introvert and LadyF sad
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

You getting fat

Please work on those yam arms smiley

I still love you the way you are sha cool..... May the death that will kill you first kill Introvert sad

OMG Okay, I'll just pull off my pic my now on and upload a different anonymous one
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

OMG Okay, I'll just pull off my pic my now on and upload a different anonymous one

That's my e-darling cool

Many kisses to thee, my rove embarassed embarassed
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

That's my e-darling cool

Many kisses to thee, my rove embarassed embarassed

Satisfied now?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Satisfied now?

Ermm... kinda sad

Your pishure before the one you just deleted was the bomb tho cool ... Too bad you decided to change it sad

Anyway..

Even if you put Count Dracula as your pishure, I still love you embarassed....

*in Bruno Mars voice.... 'I'd catch a grenade for ya' embarassed cool
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

So woman no dey catch man for bed abi...undecided Better leave me make I air my opinion
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by cindykaey(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
You took down your pic cuz of wah he said? Huh undecided
SUGARBEE:

Satisfied now?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
So woman no dey catch man for bed abi...undecided Better leave me make I air my opinion
op said 'catch wife' angry ....abi u wan make I slap you ni? undecided

abeg go cook our dinner... I am on my way home sad
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

op said 'catch wife' angry ....abi u wan make I slap you ni? undecided

abeg go cook our dinner... I am on my way home sad
See branch canteen eat,i no get strenght to cook oundecided Hian!!!
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

Ermm... kinda sad

Your pishure before the one you just deleted was the bomb tho cool ... Too bad you decided to change it sad

Anyway..

Even if you put Count Dracula as your pishure, I still love you embarassed....

*in Bruno Mars voice.... 'I'd catch a grenade for ya' embarassed cool

Speak for yourself undecided

cindykaey:
cindykaey:

Kinda
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by cindykaey(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Kinda
hmmmm, funny undecided
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
See branch canteen eat,i no get strenght to cook oundecided Hian!!!

After canteen, na ashawo house I go branch after undecided

Na thunder go fire you if dat your yeye hand near my preek dis night angry

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
hmmmm, funny undecided

Why do you say so?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by cindykaey(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just cuz of the silly comment he made you had 2take down ur pic, not cool, the pic was beautiful anyway
SUGARBEE:

Why do you say so?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Just cuz of the silly comment he made you had 2take down ur pic, not cool, the pic was beautiful anyway

Thanks dear.. Would upload a new one later
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by cindykaey(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Alright. smiley
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear.. Would upload a new one later
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

After canteen, na ashawo house I go branch after undecided

Na thunder go fire you if dat your yeye hand near my preek dis night angry
Lolzgrin...that your 2 inches preek,i'd rather cucumbate,besides,i got a 12 inches that did a better job today so you are totally freetongue
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

Lolzgrin...that your 2 inches preek,i'd rather cucumbate,besides,i got a 12 inches that did a better job today so you are totally freetongue

No wonder your puna dey always leak water sad

At least, Alhaja Wosilat, Auntie Ronke, and our Pastor wife dey gbadun my preek wella... As my preek small reach, na because of am you see money go shopping for Iraq last monthundecided

No worry. .. If I dey cum house, I go buy nepa pole for you make you use am finally scatter your borehole sad

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Keep calm in other to control my anger,of which she is thrown outta my house after regaining my right senses.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

At least, Alhaja Wosilat, Auntie Ronke, and our Pastor wife dey gbadun my preek wella... As my preek small reach, na because of am you see money go shopping for Iraq last monthundecided

No worry. .. If I dey cum house, I go buy nepa pole for you make you use am finally scatter your borehole sad
I know say e pain you,buh not my fault your amu small,n na ur money those women want,abi who no like better thingtongue
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

I know say e pain you,buh not my fault your amu small,n na ur money those women want,abi who no like better thingtongue

Na the preek dey make dem women give me money cool.. U don forget say na d preek make you pay your own bride price? . Better stop to dey jealous my progress undecided

No use all d tissue wey dey house patch dat your toto wey dey leak like Iya Buky kiosk undecided, because I wan shitt immediately I reach house angry
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by jabojafa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

i don lauch scatter......... Thnks for makin my evening
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

Na the preek dey make dem women give me money cool.. U don forget say na d preek make you pay your own bride price? . Better stop to dey jealous my progress undecided

N1o use all d tissue wey dey house patch dat your toto wey dey leak like Iya Buky kiosk undecided, because I wan shitt immediately I reach house angry
Buygala buygala buygala,i hope yu sell plenty gala today,because I wan eat suya and hollandia youghurt this night o....ehen
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

Buygala buygala buygala,i hope yu sell plenty gala today,because I wan eat suya and hollandia youghurt this night o....ehen

No wori... I go buy you pig meat and Fura-de-nunu as I dey cum cool
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by misspicy(f): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

No wori... I go buy you pig meat and Fura-de-nunu as I dey cum cool
Na only u go chop dah onegrin
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

Pishure of your penis or Adonbliv grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? / My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him / Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.