Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84962 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ChristyG(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:
@ Topic:
Lmao. See stereotyping! Ukwu that most of them can't even wash properly. Yeye dey smell.
it takes a dirty person like u to know dis about yoruba women yet u are talking about stereotyping.what did u just do?

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry cry the thunder that will strike you just dey open nairaland account
cry cry I for give you style to get yansh angry but you fvck up angry angry your yansh they with me now cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
fairygeh is right.jealousy go kill you grin Flat yansh grin grin grin go buy pillow put

Hahahahaha see as u wan die put for trivial matter! Kids on NL
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ChristyG(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
DIRTY YANSH
like ur own na.dirty boy

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
ChristyG:
it takes a dirty person like u to know dis about yoruba women yet u are talking about stereotyping.what did u just do?
oya GBEFUN..... grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Hahahahaha see as u wan die put for trivial matter! Kids on NL
grin grin grin grin grin No yansh No bweest .Monkey grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by M4gunners: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.
Aunty could it be you lack it? Is not something one can pretend of.As a man weda you like it or not as soon as you see qualified A** you can't hide from noticing it.As fact as you don't have second thoughts of the a** or what you will do with it den for me is not bad.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
Your very good friend.....grin

Dnt be a ghost na. Tell me na. grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
See traffic when I bring shocked
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
cry cry I for give you style to get yansh angry but you fvck up angry angry your yansh they with me now cheesy
So toyosi yansh na kekere
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
melotreaah:
So toyosi yansh na kekere
I carry am keep make hungry person like you no look am cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ChristyG(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
ichidodo:
Show me a big bottomed yorobar woman and i will show you a blackened, dirty derrier or pant **some don't even bother with that **
as usual ur posts always ricks of idiocy and emptyness.pple like peter okoye,oc ukeje,timi dakolo,etc must like dirty women cos deir married to yoruba women

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
I carry am keep make hungry person like you no look am cheesy
See ds werrey oooo. i don't do shiit man. grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
where is d pillow? undecided
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry cry the thunder that will strike you just dey open nairaland account

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
melotreaah:
See ds werrey oooo. i don't do shiit man. grin grin
See your picture.you be like who they rear cow grin.wetin do your mouth shocked wetin you kiss
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Dnt be a ghost na. Tell me na. grin grin grin
no need...grin grin...hope you are enjoying nairaland?nairaland is a good place to be... smiley
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
ChristyG:

Thank God you just generalized it yourself. Tell me, did I mention "Yoruba women" in my post? Your conscience just fished you out. Thanks for the help.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
where is d pillow? undecided
cry I love you
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by SenatorM(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
That's why I love Yoruba girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
See your picture.you be like who they rear cow grin.wetin do your mouth shocked wetin you kiss
ohh what happen to it? make i see ur own nw.. grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmm..OK oo
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
melotreaah:
ohh what happen to it? make i see ur own nw.. grin grin grin
na play I dey smiley
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
na play I dey smiley
no give up na
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by kepal99(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

"Jealousy" indeed! Is it the randy type of men that hover around the Ukwus like flies pursuing sh*t, I should jealous or the ukwu that develops crumbs and stretch marks with age I should jealous? I'm sure rocking my flat butt till... Real men go for brains. He-goats bleat after she-ukwus, in pursuit of urine.
. Still looking for the brain in ur comment tho
Suzyky4u:

"Jealousy" indeed! Is it the randy type of men that hover around the Ukwus like flies pursuing sh*t, I should jealous or the ukwu that develops crumbs and stretch marks with age I should jealous? I'm sure rocking my flat butt till... Real men go for brains. He-goats bleat after she-ukwus, in pursuit of urine.
. Still looking for the brain in ur comment tho

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
is this an achievement?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though

ok, Mrs Complete Package, which one you get, behind or front? or as fela put it: where is your living particulars?

Your response will determine our conclusion. We are firm believers in fair hearing..... over to you.

Meanwhile, that's a really great [size=18pt]SATIRICAL PIECE[/size] By Mr Novia. Humour well delivered

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
grin grin grin grin grin No yansh No bweest .Monkey grin

Ode! I see your type! No need to waste my strenght on a fool like u. So u expect me to expose my cleavage on NL so u can assertain the size of the brea*t. Kid!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Any woman with a flat or tiny asz/bosom is ugly no matter how pretty her face is.

The beauty of a woman begins from d ass, bosom and tummy; others are extragrin

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
no need...grin grin...hope you are enjoying nairaland?nairaland is a good place to be... smiley

Why na? Na only you waka come?

sad sad sad
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
And women objectifying men? What's wrong with whatever? Ever heard of live and let live?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Ode! I see your type! No need to waste my strenght on a fool like u. So u expect me to expose my cleavage on NL so u can assertain the size of the brea*t. Kid!
see your face embarassed Scary

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ryabcool(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed grin
whats so funny? So u get ukwu abi? And i don lose hope for ur matter. Make i brush up my toasting skills. You must be my loff asap. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.