Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84980 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Ode! I see your type! No need to waste my strenght on a fool like u. So u expect me to expose my cleavage on NL so u can assertain the size of the brea*t. Kid!
heheee oya open; close...............smh

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
ChristyG:
it takes a dirty person like u to know dis about yoruba women yet u are talking about stereotyping.what did u just do?

Darn! You fight too much lol.

Just tell us if you have a massive batty or not.

@bananabender @missy89 @ilekeh
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

"Jealousy" indeed! Is it the randy type of men that hover around the Ukwus like flies pursuing sh*t, I should jealous or the ukwu that develops crumbs and stretch marks with age I should jealous? [size=18pt]I'm sure rocking my flat butt till...[/size]

Eeyah!.....

Suzyky4u:
Real men go for brains. He-goats bleat after she-ukwus, in pursuit of urine.

But, but..........

ok which one you get now?

A. Ukwu
B. Bress/Bobbi
C. Brain
D. Non of the above

From your posts on this topic, e sure me say option C no dey applicable sha.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by DonGiovanni(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
My dear. Na tru tok oooo. Na yoRuba women.. E get one mama zainab for ma area...she reach to b ma grandmama but this woman .... Na war!!! shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by mdee1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Ode! I see your type! No need to waste my strenght on a fool like u
*in Alhaji Danladi's voice* Khey! dat is 2much!!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
see your face embarassed Scary

Really? Let's see yours with ur mother's attached by the side. I want to confirm something. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Emmalot121(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.
You are fighting a lost cause. Sometimes when I watch Dr 90210, I can't help but shake my head on how doctors make money out of women's fragile emotions and how women risk their life to satisfy their objectified body. Blame the west and feminism. sad
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
...and the more money a man acquires in life, the more he chases after prettty ladies with bigger ass and fairer skincheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm is butts brain?

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
But come o. The guys here beating chest about ukwu, Some of Una girlfriends/wives no get o. But you come here to embarrass other ladies here. That aint fair you know. Every lady should appreciate how they look no matter what, whether big butt, moderate butt, small butt or flat butt. You guys pay attention to vain stuff and then cry foul later. Big butt wont make a relationship last longer, will it? hmm.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sethbanks(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
See yansh shocked shocked iye!!
lol! U're definitely a bini boi
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Really? Let's see yours with ur mother's attached by the side. I want to confirm something. undecided
smiley am handsome at least.make we rest
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
sethbanks:
angry angry angry
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
sethbanks:
See your papa car for your picture.your papa rich oh shocked
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Is it this kind of butts, mehn, if say na so, I ma not interest make una x carry go

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
christopher123:
Is it this kind of butts, mehn, if say na so, I ma not interest make una x carry go
ds one na die
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Nollywood filmmaker and self-proclaimed culture critic Charles Novia says there should be no fuss about international stars who have big butts, because African women, especially Yoruba women are naturally endowed while theirs are usually artificial. He explains that Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez should be should be jealous of Mercy Johnson, Yvonne Okoro and a lot of African women – especially Yoruba women.

Read his hilarious piece:

On his thoughts about today's fashion and the butt pad:

Source:http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/11/why-yoruba-ladies-have-biggest-butts-in.html?m=1

but the names of those he called aint yoruba actress na, is Charly confused...

I give big butts to Ghana ladies and South Zulu and Xhosa Women...I am talking from experience

Taste ans see them and you will thank me later

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
melotreaah:
ds one na die

You fit chop this one..this is suicide mission, can you handle it?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
christopher123:

You fit chop this one..this is suicide mission, can you handle it?
olohun maje *God forbid*
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
He explains that Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez should be should be jealous of Mercy Johnson, Yvonne Okoro and a lot of African women – especially Yoruba women.

The two women he mentioned are not yoruba women so what rubbish is he saying?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
smiley am handsome at least.make we rest

grin grin let's see yours na!

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
yes Ishiukwu angry angry hope you get ukwu cool

ishilove and her butts

but do you have big butts?

what happens to toilet, do you need a special WC
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

your pretty, got kissable lips, but can we see your back to know the full package
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
maybe na wetin dey kill me sha...i dey look 4 gal girls wey get ukwu. Still single....
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Dreyl(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
babe you have a bright future behind you. smiley
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
You live in La Jolla? Wow! I'm forest green with envy. You're aware there's been some civil disobedience around you?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

you know what, u are ok.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by smite(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
though am not Yoruba, but I can attest to that! some of them rear view nah die!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am a yansh lover, any NL. Bootychic to show me love?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
christopher123:

your pretty, got kissable lips, but can we see your back to know the full package
bros nawa for you oo .
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Darn! You are messing up the flow.

You can't be showing us the front when the thread is about behind-based badonkadonk. Let's keep it in context of the topic. Where ya backside at? Loool.

Sad, I'm still at work. I need to bless this with gifs of what a humongous badonkadonk should look like lol.
Suzyky4u:

Awwwnn! smiley pretty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.