Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? (861 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Nigerians Girls Believe In Toasting Than Dating Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well art students with the help of literature in english helps them to toast ladies through lovely peoms and the ladies will fall for them.

while science student through the help of mathematics and chemistry helps them to toast girls by solving a mathematical or physics problem which makes the ladies to fall for them because some ladies love brilliant student..

So which of them are good toasters?
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by BreezyRita(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Arts anytime...... They've got it in them!
They can also lie without blinking an eye. Not those rigid science students. They see only in black and white cheesy
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Diffdeef(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
The arts of course,ain't no science student got time for that.
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by FLAWLES(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Art Students...ofcus...its only calculation ad experiment em know how to do...Shoki ahh wink
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Art student dose boring set of pple. . . science student all d way cheesy
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Science students of course! art students are usually ugly and full of themselves. except probably the architects. most science courses are prestigious and those are extra points. besides, scientists DO NOT see in black and white. it is almost immpossible for an adult to do that.
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Equado(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Arts do there toasting wiv words...we science dudes do ours wiv cash tongue
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Cholls(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
BreezyRita:
Arts anytime...... They've got it in them!
They can also lie without blinking an eye. Not those rigid science students. They see only in black and white cheesy
my sister ok na Dem art brothers do you well well abi? cry
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by sarmiie(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Depends on d individual....
That being said, art students usually tend to have more free time, so its more likely dt, on the averaga, dy r betta at it........

Science students r betta lovers tho..
A friend once told me that (whilst lovemaking) he said "baby, move ur waist to 45 degrees relative to the centre of my mass so I'd av betta access to ur gee-spot". And I said "wtf??"

Nor mind my story.... M feeling kinda kinky 2day
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by cutecanson(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Science anytime....the lyricz is there bt d art re full of themselve.....i m a science student i knw wat i m talkin abt
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by izsmike: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2014
when u combine science + technology u get engineering, we engineering student are smart enough to toast ur babe and she says yes unknowing
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Science students ofcourse,solve one calculus assignment for a gal &see her falling for u.
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Medunah: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
I would go for art, most science guys are nerds
Re: Who Are Good In Toasting The Ladies: The Art Students Or Science Students? by Exjoker(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2014
That is a work for jobless men art students: science students don't have time for that …

(1) (Reply)

Should I Confess To Her? / Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament / Can You Guess His School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.