Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. (9284 Views)

How I Stopped Receiving Those MTN Spam Messages / Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by ridwan4u(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
OK.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by joshkc(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Always deleting upto 13 MtN mesges daily,... Tnx 4 d info
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by omowolewa: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
trenlog:
follow the below instructions…
From the message section of your phone,
Send STOP to 33111

Immediately you will receive a message
saying ” Your number has been removed
from MTN promotional Database”.

Now you can enjoy and flex with your
mobile devices having MTN sim card in it.

Also share this post with your brothers and
sisters, friends and family members who
also use mtn so they can be free from MTN
message disturbance..
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
nairaman66:
I hope this works! grin
Nice launcher.. IPhone 5??
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
datguru:
thanks bro, it worked. I got a response that I will be removed from their campaign database within 24 hours
Launchers name bro??
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by ritababe(f): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
**snoring**
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by nairaman66(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2014
androidroot:
Nice launcher.. IPhone 5??

Thanks dude.., you must have used a lot of mobile phones like me! cheesy
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:

Thanks dude.., you must have used a lot of mobile phones like me! cheesy
lol.. what can we do bro...
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Abee79(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2014
jacabi:
Unh! It's a matter of time, they'll only give you break, they will resume later. I know this because I've done it before.
Yes! me too. They all return with full force after giving you a small break
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
[url=56hdehydyyd..com]WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by deife(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
thank God
if this work, we suppose go church or mosque for Thanksgiving.
those message na hire killer

lwkmd grin grin cheesy grin grin you too get mouth cheesy
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by eightsin(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
I have tried this but it did not work
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by holatin(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2014
deife:

lwkmd grin grin cheesy grin grin you too get mouth cheesy
u too boss
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by OsoDupe(f): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
I got a response now, I hope this stop like forever.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Ethereal0110(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
OP i have sent stop to 33111 days ago and i a reply, but am still receivin messages how fake is this SHOW
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by damilola0776: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2014
it actually worked.thanks bro.
please do u kno how to stop such unwanted messages on global nwks?
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by nani667: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2014
It doesn't work
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by midasbliss(f): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin ;DThank you...! MTN just dey frustrate person with useless texts... I pray it works sha. dey said 24hrs
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Emmanuel247(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
It worked on my own too. Thanks Mr Poster

Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Really, it can be annoying. Today is friday, the 28th day of november....the last working day of the month also. Got back from work...& immediately hit the shower. Suddenly, my phone beeped. Yayyyyyyyy....i've been paid! I dashed out to go check the msg....& to my surprise [ ermm...a part of me wasn't surprise sha ], the msg reads..LOVE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ? Argggghhh!! I nearly smashed the phone on the ground...thanks op

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by gen2briz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I regret the day I send this very code, ever since then, the number of spam msg I received now times 3.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
gen2briz:
I regret the day I send this very code, ever since then, the number of spam msg I received now times 3.
Are u serious? I'm about to do mine o
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by abiolamighty: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
OP, thanks and God bless
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by gen2briz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
HeyChiko:
Are u serious? I'm about to do mine o

My candid advice, just no try am..

See dis

www.nairaland.com/2019446/mtn-please-stop-monitoring-life#28417697
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Syfy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wow... Thanks op
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks mate, I was already making plans to go blowup their office. You just saved their azzes
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
thank God
if this work, we suppose go church or mosque for Thanksgiving.
those message na hire killer
u sure sad
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Ceedarlin(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chai i no fit shout i mistakenly did mine with Etimumu dey deducted d #15 i v bn saving 4Xmas was about bashing 4 Op wen i discovered i Schooled @France
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Abee79(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please, don't waste your time. It doesn't work ! ! !
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Mustack: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
more space booked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally!!! The Good News Is Here / How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads / How To Check 9MOBILE Bonus - Airtime And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.