Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research (576 Views)

Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Ghanaian Women Are Sexy Than Nigerian Women New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by Civory(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
A new study has found that kissing your partner for even a few seconds can cause millions of germs to be exchanged. According to Dutch scientists, a 10-second kiss can cause approximately eighty million germs moving from one partner to
the other.

Startlingly, this is a very new area of scientific study. Remco Kort, a microbiology expert and one of the study’s lead authors said that,...
http://www.imediagate.com/kissing-can-cause-millions-of-germs-to-be-exchanged-new-research/
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by FLAWLES(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls tell me more...shocked Am scareding cheesy
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by Drdaps(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op must be high on something. Well if you care to share what you have been taking i'm all ear grin
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by aristocrazzy: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kissing has been since time began and can't stop now.
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by ERCROSS(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Germs kor..... Jamb nii....
Mtcheeww... angry angry

Who cares undecided
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by RAKITIC: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Una don hear
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nt true.....i disagree
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by dein77(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Not all germs are harmful. I'll rather die than not kiss the luscious lips of my wife....

I love you, Eniye. ...
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by Afrok(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
The only hazard (germ) kiss can cause is if the konji is high voltage and she decides to back off lipsrsealed.
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by ronald4lif(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Whether true or not nothing go ever stop me to kiss
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by simplemach(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oya make dem do condom for kissing na.
Re: Kissing Can Cause Millions Of Germs To Be exchanged – New Research by holyboss: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Breakup / It's Got To Stop!!! / Congratulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.