Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. (5720 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Extra pounds do not keep men from asking women out and 54 percent of men even in Europe and America say heavier women are better in bed! The recent opinion poll conducted by three popular dating websites ,comes as a shock to many in the western world, where it is almost a crime for somebody especially a woman to be fat.

Eighty five per cent of men agreed with statement, "A couple of extra pounds are fine by me", while 80 percent of men say overweight women are less bitchy than thin women.

Almost 70 percent of the men say what matters is what is on the inside not on the outside. The conclusion is that even in the western world, when it comes to sex, men like big women.

The glamourization of slim and skinny women as being sexy may just be a media creation. Fat women are sexy and equally good in bed. This is a fact, African men have always known and they make no pretences in preferring fat ladies.

Our forefathers know this very well and they did everything, to ensure that thier women Put on an extra pound. Body weight was a big factor in determining feminine beauty in Africa in those days.

Our ancestors knew that fat ladies have tighter and hotter cunts and are good body-warmer when the weather is cold!

Please note that, this is just a research work, and does not in any way,disrespect the slim or skinny ladies .

However, for you to fully access the full benefits inherent in these gorgeous, naturally blessed and endowed fat ladies, the joystick must be very hard and fully erect and you must have conquered the challenge of premature expulsion (quick release) during sex.

Play safe.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by pet4ril(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by kilode100(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Nothing beats strong and erectus prick biko..

I feel so Hot, as in, I am in the mood for xes kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Lie,
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by ettaetta(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2016
*Iranu abacha*
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley
I guess your "hmmmm" is a sign of agreement.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Are you serious?
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Lie,
come on, don't feel so bad, if your woman is skinny and slim, we all have and make different choices.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
ettaetta:
*Iranu abacha*
meaning?
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
If dats d case, let dem roll with their ADA AMEN while i roll with my AGBANI DAREGO
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by kilode100(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?

As serious as fhuck... The erectus phallus got all hearted and fired up.. Na only me and my mai guard dey house o...

Jesus biko fix me o..

1 Like

Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by pet4ril(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I guess your "hmmmm" is a sign of agreement.
hmmm
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
come on, don't feel so bad, if your woman is skinny and slim, we all have and make different choices.
Me for once don't like slim women, I prefer them chubby so I can get what to grab and hold on too, but fat? Ol boy you will just lose ur flow due to their log of wood attitude, and lack of easy manovers and I don't want to continue so that the little interest you had in ur FAT woman won't go outta the windows. tongue
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

As serious as fhuck... The erectus phallus got all hearted and fired up.. Na only me and my mai guard dey house o...

Jesus biko fix me o..
easy brother ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by Emac34: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2016
fhuck research.. let know bout your opinion
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Me for once don't like slim women, I prefer them chubby so I can get what to grab and hold on too, but fat? Ol boy you will just lose ur flow due to their log of wood attitude, and lack of easy manovers and I don't want to continue so that the little interest you had in ur FAT woman won't go outta the windows. tongue
hahaha you are very funny, come on we all have different taste, and by the way in terms of maneuvering, don't bother I got some body built going for me brother. So I can turn anything, turnable.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by kilode100(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
easy brother ooo

He thinks I'm a boy?... grin grin grin
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

He thinks I'm a boy?... grin grin grin
oooh sorry are you a babe? Oooo gorgeous am sorry, never knew. Hope you are cool?
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Emac34:
fhuck research.. let know bout your opinion
I like them big but with purely African figure 8 shape, hey we got it here in Africa .naturally endowed continent. African women are the BEST.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by kilode100(f): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
oooh sorry are you a babe? Oooo gorgeous am sorry, never knew. Hope you are cool?

Uncle, why is it that most guys that claim to treat erectile dysfunction wahala can hardly get there own blokos up?.. Honest answer biko grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Uncle, why is it that most guys that claim to treat erectile dysfunction wahala can hardly get there own blokos up?.. Honest answer biko grin
yea I got you, you are not totally wrong,there are a lot of fake products out there, but I like to let you know that, the potency of my product is second to none, you can just demand little and give to your spouse or anybody you know his joystick is almost dead,and I promise you just on the first day intake of this product, both of you will marvel at the wonders of nature, am not kidding, test me( my product). With all humility and no disrespect to other guys, I am a real and strong man by all standards when it comes to joystick and sex issue.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by FreeBSD: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Bullsh!t

Total nonsense.

Fat ladies are rubbish.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by layla129(f): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:
Bullsh!t

Total nonsense.

Fat ladies are rubbish.

Why do you always sound angry
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by FreeBSD: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Why do you always sound angry

WTF? I'm not angry. I'm saying what I want to say
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:
Bullsh!t

Total nonsense.

Fat ladies are rubbish.

they are not "nonsense " they are human beings and beautiful one at that, it just nature.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

WTF? I'm not angry. I'm saying what I want to say
I don't think he is angry, just that he was just airing his mind in a non polite manner.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by FreeBSD: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
they are not "nonsense " they are human beings and beautiful one at that, it just nature.

Ask any fat lady, she wish she is slim. That's the fact. Even they don't like it.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Ighoga898:
If dats d case, let dem roll with their ADA AMEN while i roll with my AGBANI DAREGO
personal choice
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Ask any fat lady, she wish she is slim. That's the fact. Even they don't like it.

Stop deceiving yourself
you are generalising in your opinion, without any concrete research. So speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Do you have a dog?? They (dogs) have strong erected prick
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
tobimillar:

Do you have a dog?? They (dogs) have strong erected prick
funny you.but that was harsh.
Re: Big Fat Ladies Are Better In Bed: New Research Shows. by FreeBSD: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
you are generalising in your opinion, without any concrete research. So speak for yourself.

And is this your post result of any research? I worked in a gym and fitness organisation for 5 years I know what I saw. And I asked questions. So don't tell me about generalisation or research.

Fat ladies don't like their fat. If they have their way to magically turn slim and figure 8, they will happily do so. So stop giving them hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / The Women To Avoid / Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.