Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? (740 Views)

How To Make Her Cry In Bed / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / 20 Signs!!! you Should make her your girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by akpumping7720(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
We work in d same Organisation. But she is a junior staff. I joined d organisation not quite long, she has been admiring since then always looking for an opportunity for us to chat, she eventually got my number some days ago, ever since then she has been disturbing me on whatsapp, I later got to know that she has a deep feelings for me but I don't. And I don't like dating a lady I don't have feelings for coz I see it as a waste of time.... What can I do to make her back off. Though I only reply her chat frequently and I don't 'HI' her online. But we see everyday at work and I try as much as possible to ignore her.... But is there any other thing I can do to keep her off finally and it won't result into hatred from her?
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by aristocrazzy: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Loading. . . . .
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Warding her off by force is simply immature,she would find it demeaning and feel inferior.....
Be friendly on limit(friendzone)
and watch it cool..
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by pasqal09: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is where friendzoning comes in handy.
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by ERCROSS(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Do u need tips on how to friendzone a lady..

Na dat one easy pass...
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by akpumping7720(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Veralaw:
Warding her off by force is simply immature,she would find it demeaning and feel inferior.....
Be friendly on limit
and watch it cool..
Ok tanx.... Putting her in friendzone rite? Just that her chat provokes me a lot. She chat wit me as if we are lovers
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by akpumping7720(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Veralaw:
Be friendly on limit
and watch it cool..
Ok tanx.... Putting her in friendzone rite? Just that her chat provokes me a lot. She chat wit me as if we are lovers
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by akpumping7720(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
ERCROSS:
Do u need tips on how to friendzone a lady..

Na dat one easy pass...
Yes boss. Am with u
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
read my signature
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is serious.
Re: What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? by Charles4075(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, hit her with the truth. Don't friendzone her pls. Sit her down and make her understand that you like her as a friend but you can't as lovers. If she gets furious or sad, let her go and face your life man. Don't allow a lady fantasies crash your life man, they don't deserve it. In the first place, why did you give her your number?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / How Do I Tell My Husband To Be That I Don't Won't To Be His Wife. / 33 Ways To Uncomplicate Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.