Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31591 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Gwan2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
She reportin 2 security personnels is lyk reportin dat ur broda in da village is a witch n he wants to kill u .....so u want him to b Arrested if any health issue befalls u....There ar juz som cases dat ar beyond d interventn of security personnels....if dnt hav an evidenz, wat makz us nt to beliv ur juz actin based on ur imaginatn.........
Also for som askin her to tell her parentz so dey culd go meet d guy.....hop u dnt assume evry parent to b lyk urz?......Hmmmm, ma own mama go 1st start dey cry 4 u den she go faint 4 ur head b4 she go com die 4 diz ur matter......MENTION OF SEX IS A TABOO IN MA HOUSE, TALK MORE OF HOE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Trendy247: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
WOW! FINALLY I'VE SEEN THE VIDEO, ITS ON ONE YEYE BLOG LIKE THAT THOUGH AM NOT SURE WETHER ITS THE OP.. It was uploaded around 4.03pm today. I'll post the link here when m convinced that she's the one... @peaceemerald are u dark in complexion??
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I have been begging, i have cried, av knelt down, he just doesn't say anything. It's like he is tormenting me on purpose

WTF?! Sue his asss!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by PRINCEHPXP(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
i tink d guy is rite to sum extent since u used him let him also torment u small....
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by CzarRex: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Video?? or Adonbilivit
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
sad

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

He was helping me out with skool fees and stuff 4 a while after my dad died. i can pay him back d money if dats d issue

This your comment about paying him back will only provoke him further...

Send me his contact details via PM so i can join you in begging him to delete your nude pictures and the video. At the moment, he may not yield in but with time and continous reasoning, he will do the needful.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by golddeejay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
ur mama praya has worked...u will become a celebrity before the yr end. U can br the new kim kardashian, ofcos if u r endowed.

It z like guyz have found a new way of dealing with cheatin galfrnd

#cheatAtUrOwnPeril
#cheatnBecomeaStar
#dontquote
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by AbuMikey(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
This one is StrooNNG!!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by golddeejay(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
dont mind my evil twins, today na friday nite. My own advice is set up another s3x meeting, this tym u will b the one to take his nude pix nd video....lobatan, do me i do man no go vex.

Why e b say na only gals dem dey leak their sex pix and video.

#sayNotoGenderInequalities

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Etetejake(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Simple!...go to a police station,report him to them and give them his address, they'll go there without you, arrest him, bring him to the station, interrogate him;if necessary torture him,believe you me, He'll surrender everything, I trust the NPF on this one.

the peyment for the cse will b her kitten.

No matter wot she like let her do. I m releasing that video soon to the enjoyment of my comrades in nairaland. watch out nd c.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Etetejake(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
golddeejay:
ur mama praya has worked...u will become a celebrity before the yr end. U can br the new kim kardashian, ofcos if u r endowed.

It z like guyz have found a new way of dealing with cheatin galfrnd

#cheatAtUrOwnPeril
#cheatnBecomeaStar
#dontquote

the lst camel did died @ noon
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Etetejake:

No matter wot she like let her do. I m releasing that video soon to the enjoyment of my comrades in nairaland. watch out nd c.
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Livingwalker(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Etetejake:

if you release it finally .....all I will just do is smile and count you among the foolish once it shows you were never wise at all ....you dull die ....release am na you go dey on the loosing end and everything you did for will be wash.....mtchewwwww I think say you wise before but honestly you are just acting on emotion like a lady

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Wise advice, dost sensible so far. Folo it or gudluk wit d police. .... Abeg nairalanders I'm not d guy

lol if i hear say no be you...your comments are too deep and direct to pass for "just a comment" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
xcapizt:

WTF?! Sue his asss!

susanna!!!....did he rape her?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ceedarlin(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Etetejake:

if u r d dude dts hrtless of u after all d ple...... She did u gud by letting go off u instead of toying with ur emotions...... D Karma dt ll visit u is doing IT in Hell. Girl if i where u i wont giv a middle finger if someone i know c's d video n says she looks like me i ll deny it with all i v.... Afteraall i don c person Wey resemble me(wella).
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
all this ones shouting police and shii as far as no be rape,the law has no case here...besides the dude never said anything about sharing it with the public na....from what dear op said,he doesnt say anything....lol that kind torture...this dude is evil!!! hahahahahaha
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

susanna!!!....did he rape her?
Oga u bad oo...susana grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Livingwalker(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ceedarlin:
if u r d dude dts hrtless of u after all d ple...... She did u gud by letting go off u instead of toying with ur emotions...... D Karma dt ll visit u is doing IT in Hell. Girl if i where u i wont giv a middle finger if someone i know c's d video n says she looks like me i ll deny it with all i v.... Afteraall i don c person Wey resemble me(wella).
babe abeg leave the senseless boy make e upload am ...now I see y the girl dey even cheat on am ....mtchewwwww
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by AbuMikey(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Etetejake:

Best Believe, You Mad Bro! cheesy

Real Guys don't act this Way Dawg!

You won't gain nothing on the long run, its on better You confiscate the Video and Pics ASAP, before even Your friends lay their hands on it!!

My 2 Kwacha! grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by M4gunners: 1:40am On Nov 29, 2014
taryour:
@ op. Honestly I don't want to believe this your story is for real, but if its real then you are not smart at all. Hold on a minute,how old are you? Where are your parents? Do you have elder sisters,brothers,uncles and aunties? Cause really if you were to be a relative of mine I would give a very dirty hot slap first for not being wise.

How long are you going to beg for Is he your god Is he married to you or obligated to you in any way

YES you dint wrong by cheating on in while you where dating which is VERY VERY WRONG,you apologised to him and he forgave you. You said yourself that he deserved a better person than you are which means you totally know your flaws,so you left it cause your conscience wouldn't let you rest.

Now isn't it better you left than stay and he being a second fiddle You going back to him to have s3x with him makes you even less smarter than I thought.

Now the deed is done and he has your nUde pictures and a video of you having s3x. Wake up girl and take the bull by the horn. What the hell is all that? That guy must be so stup1d and a weakling, he is a big F00L.

Get up girl and regain your dignity!!! That is to personal,he has no right whatsoever on this earth to have such in his hands no matter what you have done wrong either you are married to him or not.

Stop begging him abeg, you making him feel what he did is right. Here is what to do.

Bear the shame and report the incidence to your parents, go with soldiers to his parents house and give then strict warning,if possible HE or his PARENTS to should write an understatement, For no reason whatsoever should your nude pictures and videos bee seen anywhere, not only on social media but also any other phone except his. If he wants to keep it,let him fantasize on it even to his grave.

Not just that alone o, if anything as liitle as an insect bite comes your way as vengance from his side,either he double crosses you or send friends or touts to hit you then he is in a deep sh11t.

You need to be very serious about this o, this souldnt be a treat but a strict warning cause this can tarnish your future and your image. GO with soldiers. Nothing should happen to you, not even a mosquito bite.

Quit the begging abeg, you cheated on him so!! He isn't your hubby yet oo,and do you know what he has also done

WTH that guy must be so silly in his brain and you are so DuMb to have go meet him to have sEx again after breaking up.

Arrant nonsense.
Sister i hail oh. You sands as if you are not living in Nigeria or didn't grown up here. If the whole thing escalate will you still be there for her? You want her to go to the police (naija police ) you mean? Sm just hoping she never done that because she may be making a very big mistake by doing that trust me. God has away of doing something you know. The pics and video might got delete unknowingly it has happened to me before,however not nĂ¼de pic.Or he might lost phone someone who has good heart fund it and delete it. She should just keep hoping he have a change of heart and delete it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Lmaoo
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2014
This should be a lesson to all those following this thread.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 2:46am On Nov 29, 2014
@op keep pleading, use violence at your own peril.

Mr Nude keeper please forgive her and move on. God is the chief Judge. Please forgive her.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 29, 2014
look for a friendly Dpo and explain your case.
If it means paying them to go get him then pay.
They should make sure he signs an undertaken, if your nudes are found anywhere, he will be arrested.

Dats the best path gal. Your begging wont change anything. He planned it all from the start. He never loved you between so stop asking yourself why you cheated on him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 29, 2014
@Peaceemerald

Get a lawyer if you can and ask what can be done about it.

I know that in Europe some people got a lot of money after they had reported such cases to the police and taken them to court. I don't know how the law protects people from such scenarios in Nigeria so I recommend that you consult a lawyer first.

Let us know what the lawyer told you and if he / she cannot help, I will tell you what else to do.

If the person who recorded the video is on NL, then I hope that he is aware of the possible consequences of his actions.
The girl is very desperate. Be careful you will not have to live with a bad conscience for the rest of your life if anything bad happens.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 29, 2014
chidyhels:
They should make sure he signs an undertaken, if your nudes are found anywhere, he will be arrested.

Dats the best path gal. Your begging wont change anything. He planned it all from the start. He never loved you between so stop asking yourself why you cheated on him.
best bet

@bolded... I guess u meant BTW(by the way....not between smiley )

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by clemzo101(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Friendly DPO u said, dat means she will ve to pay with her punany, police nor dey use eye see bad girl oooo, they will like to ve a taste of her Hot comb too........wrong advice
chidyhels:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by clemzo101(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2014
The solution is total repentance.......just go and give ur life to christ sincerely, remember the bible says "Behold old things are passed away and all things have bcom new" if u sincerely give ur life to christ, Christ will take up ur case from dere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by leggo: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2014
chidyhels:

after paying her school fees , he never loved her? Lol , you people are high

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by 2special(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
O.P....hope u perform well in d video....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.