Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala (19676 Views)

Airforce Commences Night Training In Lagos (Don't Panic) / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2014
P
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by rozayx5(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2014
ride on MA cool
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by 9jii(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Poor Nigerians didn't know/feel when the oil prices are Booming and now they're expecting us to feel the heat.

Abeg madam do the needful with the politicians and Cabals. We offer them to you.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by mployer(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2014
No cause for alarm with the present exchange and lending rate

The alarm is on already....
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by ibdeals1(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2014
No cause for alarm indeed undecided
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
And the Saudi's just blocked plans to cut OPEC's output.
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by ddeola: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Madam, your govt has FAILED ! Nigerians will speak come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Clueless theory for gullibles!

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2014
[deleted]

4 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by ekemit(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2014
The minister Has spoken Nigeria will overcome all
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by realnas(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2014
ozo13:
in oda news.. Lai mohammed vs olisa metu firing each oda on nta
[size=15pt]IM WATCHING IT LIVE[/size] cool
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by nduchucks: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Ngozi, I'm pretty sure there is no cause for alarm for you and your family since most of your family members including your husband, are neatly tucked away in the USA. You also know the whereabout of the missing $10.8 billion.

When oil price goes to $40/barrel, you and your ilk will be the first to hop on a private jet and jet out of this great country. Madam, just remember that karma is a biiatch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by mizzy007(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2014
D onli time I notice wahala in our finance is wen d price of garri goes up.... I didn't study economics!
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Madam Ngozi with her never ending lies again. Well lets wait and see how things goes. But I pray the oil price stabilizes...because we don't take our govt for their word.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
mizzy007:
D onli time I notice wahala in our finance is wen d price of garri goes up.... I didn't study economics!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Ferdinandu(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Why shouldn't we panic? Are they not the same team that supervise the economy during the period of boom and 10bn dollars(according to her lying mouth because we know that it is more than 20bn dollars) grew wings. Now they have a solution when the situation is irredeemable. NIGERIANS It is time to be on the edge!!! wear your shoes, pack your bags and get ready to run away, may be to Ghana or Sudan or even Afghanistan because a gang of Criminals has taken over your country except if you are ready to fight like a wounded lion and wrestle the control of your country from their hands.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by papoose321: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Mrs iweala 1? 4 u... Hw much is d price of fish in d market.. U feel u say u don join cult anytin wey ur cult members tell u.. U go carry com tell us... Make devil piss 4 ur mouth there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by adconline(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2014
What are our strategies when our Naira is crashing; ECA depleted; foreign reserve dwindles.. Govt is broke and swimming in debt!!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by obekah(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2014
bugs1:

http://leadership.ng/news/392053/dwindling-revenue-cause-alarm-okonjo-iweala

9ja youth only gud @ beating frustrating gunga & singing alahkuba ..... Wen r we ever guin to rise on our fits ?? Pls i need answers !!!! Nt stories for d gods. ....
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by papoose321: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Ferdinandu:
Why shouldn't we panic? Are they not the same team that supervise the economy during the period of boom and 10bn dollars(according to her lying mouth because we know that it is more than 20bn dollars) grew wings. Now they have a solution when the situation is irredeemable. NIGERIANS It is time to be on the edge!!! wear your shoes, pack your bags and get ready to run away, may be to Ghana or Sudan or even Afghanistan because a gang of Criminals has taken over your country except if you are ready to fight like a wounded lion and wrestle the control of your country from their hands.
stand and fight is d only solution... I m dead read not 2 c my gene suffer d laws of dis criminals and thr children
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by mannyU: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Like we trusted u guys to bring back the Chibok girls abi..
Bunch of air bag heads!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by PStacks(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2014
This Okonjo Iweala should pls just stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Jerry24kay(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Its obvious madam Red lips ..
Pls this is the time to prove that ur Certificate is not Fake ...Show us u can manage our economy ...
Telling us not to Panic!! I laugh in swahili

Madam tell GEJ not to spoil ur career
Its 80% Damaged cus of Him
Repair urself bfore its too Late !!

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
The 2014 Budget was based on a comfortable $77.5 price of oil per barrel. The Executives originally calibrated the Budget based on $74 per barrel, but the national assembly decided to move it up to $77.5 because of the pseudo-knowledge of Economy. That's why I keep saying we should allow experts to do their job because they studied these courses and have decades of years of experience.

At this juncture, the FEC should expedite action in re-calibrating our budget to reduce expenditures, take up interest rates, raise taxes on the rich and tighten up any loose hole on capital flight and travels of politicians. These are short term policies and temporal until when the price of oil eventually goes up.

The long term plan should be drawing up an Economic Blue-Print that will totally diversify the Economy with Oil as secondary source of income; these can not be done without the radical implementation of resources control of states, States must compete, (just like states in US and Provinces in China ) privatization of the non-military Federal parastatals.

It's Friday people, I am preparing for a house-party tonight, 5 ladies and 3 guys.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by madjune(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Seriously the majority of Nigerians won't panic so long as there's no hike in fuel price nor scarcity, no hike in price of agege bread nor in ijebu garri. Chikena.

We don't need madness in this season.
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by harry509: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2014
bugs1:

http://leadership.ng/news/392053/dwindling-revenue-cause-alarm-okonjo-iweala
weda d oil price fall ooo OR e ncrease oooO, I nu even see wetn dm they use d money do 4 d country slf *mitcheeeeeeeeeewww* NGOZI do d needful......
Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by seunwen2(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2014
She is going next year so we don't need to worry have she has said

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by gbadexy(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
I have yet to hear an economist as incompetent as this woman speak. she is only good at giving statistics on paper.
And to think that is the person jonathan placed his hopes on to cordinate the economy!
I still have regards for economist on this forum than her a million times.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by globatop: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
This woman should be tied to a stage with GEJ and shot for taking us back to 1983 Era.
The economy is badly managed, no wonder obj relieved her in his cabinet. Why are these people been recycled always. It is pathetic we are going back despite the oil windfall of yester years. No meaningful development, savings or diversification. We are too complacent as followers.
Nigerians are doomed, it is hopeless expecting oil price to rise, US will frustrate any effort at bringing oil price to $100 per barrel.
Madam Okonjo could not even ask politicians to review their emolument.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by Howmon: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Ngozi knows what she was doing when she said they should pay her in dollars. Now you know who is making wealth off the devaluation of our currency

2 Likes

Re: Oil Price Fall: Don't Panic; Trust Our Strategies! - Okonjo-Iweala by funkybully(f): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Madam NG, We trust ur competence, ride on. Don't mind haters wishing this country evil do that they can see political point to score.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Card Reader Fails To Capture Jonathan At Bayelsa Governorship Election / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.