Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. (6976 Views)

This Is What An APC Supporter Posted Same Time Last Year. / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by castancassy2(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2014
After watching Apc and Pdp on Nta television this morning, i saw that Apc does not have any agenda for Nigeria. How can a party tell us to use charm and juju to protect our charm. Apc does not have any good intention for Nigeria but they just want power by all means.
FROM TODAY, I AM A PDP SUPPORTER because they have good intention for Nigeria.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2014
welcome home

6 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by 2cato: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2014
One by one the scale will fall off from their eyes.
Barcanister
obiagelli
berem
emiye
k0boko69
et al janja.jaweed.
Seun please kindly censor Cyber rodent to supporters of APC

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by donmalcolm21(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
My prodigal son, welcome back and start enjoying the fresh air.

17 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by onatisi(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2014
PDP remains the number one party to beat in nigeria. PDP remains the number one party to be in . Won't you rather party with us?

22 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:
After watching Apc and Pdp on Nta television this morning, i saw that Apc does not have any agenda for Nigeria. How can a party tell us to use charm and juju to protect our charm. Apc does not have any good intention for Nigeria but they just want power by all means.
If you were told to use the Bible for protection, you will hail them. Talk about inferiority. Anyway Goodluck with your new found love.

16 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by iconize(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

If you were told to use the Bible for protection, you will hail them. Talk about inferiority. Anyway Goodluck with your new found love.

What's inferior about saying no to charms - as a Christian/Muslim? undecided

22 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by braine(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Change will come; whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
iconize:

What's inferior about saying no to charms - as a Christian/Muslim? undecided
What is the problem with saying yes to charms as a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by pendicle: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2014
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: Ekiti People Are Regretting Electing Fayose – Speaker by castancassy2(m): 7:10am On Nov 22
Am tired of dis Apc. any state dey ar active there is always problem. for example Rivers,Osun,Edo, Borno etc. Apc is still a child to PDP. Ekiti are regretting having apc in their state and it is time to correct dat. so apc get ready to park and leave nigeria.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: NASS Showdown: Police, DSS Order Tambuwal’s Arrest by castancassy2(m): 6:37am On Nov 22
i wish this story was true cos tambuwal is a traitor and should be treated like one. but the story is false so op pls stop using nonsence blog again.
Apc if u like protest from now till febuary, it wont change anytin caus my president cant shake.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by castancassy2(m): 9:33am On Nov 21
i dey laugh in 3D style. how can 130 at of 360 impeach a president. Dat wil show u dat dis APC'S hav no sence. even all d reps cannot impeach d president without d senate. when i was watching dis law breakers yesterday, i noticed something between d PDP law makers and apc law breakers. d PDP law makers were sitted like gentle men why apc law breakers were jumping fence, fighting in d chamber and sweating even smelling. i perceived d occur of d apcs. hope u all ar seeing maturity in PDP. Apc hav d say why PDP hav their way.
long live PDP

[quote/]

Above is the previous postings of the boy who has just decamped to the PDP.

They lie, have identity problems, and don't even know what they want and where they want to be.

Go through his post on NL and see his childish posts and today he is leaving APC that he was never suppirting

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2014
pendicle:

Sorry your profile gave you up as someone who is lying. Your pix reveal a 16year old who can't vote, your location says ABIA and who don't know where the die-hard followers of jonaTAN are from .

Continue in your foolery, the APC has already conceded some states in the south east to the PDP cos people in those states are more concern wether their governor is catholic or Anglican or osu or freeborn rather than his track record or proven level of performance

With all the noise about T.A. Orji, don't be surprise if he gets his senatorial ambition and his wife and son getting their political ambition too as long as the opponent is the hausa/yoruba APC . Forget your story is dead on arrival
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by RockMaxi: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:

This attention seeking dude with 17posts and 5 irrelevant topics.. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
pendicle:
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: Ekiti People Are Regretting Electing Fayose – Speaker by castancassy2(m): 7:10am On Nov 22
Am tired of dis Apc. any state dey ar active there is always problem. for example Rivers,Osun,Edo, Borno etc. Apc is still a child to PDP. Ekiti are regretting having apc in their state and it is time to correct dat. so apc get ready to park and leave nigeria.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: NASS Showdown: Police, DSS Order Tambuwal’s Arrest by castancassy2(m): 6:37am On Nov 22
i wish this story was true cos tambuwal is a traitor and should be treated like one. but the story is false so op pls stop using nonsence blog again.
Apc if u like protest from now till febuary, it wont change anytin caus my president cant shake.
Politics / Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by castancassy2(m): 9:33am On Nov 21
i dey laugh in 3D style. how can 130 at of 360 impeach a president. Dat wil show u dat dis APC'S hav no sence. even all d reps cannot impeach d president without d senate. when i was watching dis law breakers yesterday, i noticed something between d PDP law makers and apc law breakers. d PDP law makers were sitted like gentle men why apc law breakers were jumping fence, fighting in d chamber and sweating even smelling. i perceived d occur of d apcs. hope u all ar seeing maturity in PDP. Apc hav d say why PDP hav their way.
long live PDP

Choi see as small pikin dey take lie,

4 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by iconize(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

What is the problem with saying yes to charms as a Nigerian?

In this case, how does your nationality affect or decide your religious belief? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2014
iconize:

In this case, how does your nationality affect or decide your religious belief? undecided

Maybe you should direct your question to the op

1 Like

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by legendsilver(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:
Hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as this one resemble Alien o! shocked
Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by iconize(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Maybe you should direct your question to the op

Lmao!

You're obviously brain dead.

8 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

You're obviously brain dead.
Ok
Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by funkybully(f): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:

I also watched d morning show, lie muhamed was busy insulting the president that at a point d anchor reminded him to tell Nigerians his party's manifesto rather than insults, olisa metuh really floored him.

15 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by donphilopus: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:

OP, when did you say you defected to APC?! Can I hear you say today again?! So, you mean you've been supporting APC before you watched the so-called NTA this morning?! Come and defend yourself now and stop spewing balderdash. We know your likes!

Can you please let us know who post all these trash before today?! You said you defected to PDP today, yet, most of your posts before today have been sympathetic to them!

castancassy2:
Gej's own is the best cos he spoke like a president that has vision and agenda. he was vibrant and smart. also he knws the rules of declaration thats why only him stood and delivered his speech.
2nd is Atiku. Even though he didnt knw wat he was saying and he look confuse, i commend him in d aspect of going along to delivered his speech. that shows maturity.
3rd. Gmb. he lacks vision and agenda. His agenda is to remove PDP in power nothing more. He looks weak and wicked and his declaration was 0% cos he went wit crowd to deliver his speech dat means without those people he will be afraid to deliver. he wasnt smart in delivering his speech.
4th. kwakwaso. his own is no go area. because he failed in every area and he cant speak well.

castancassy2:

castancassy2:

castancassy2:
long live PDP

castancassy2:
APC at work. were did the governors hav the meeting with mr president. is it mr president that is in isreal. wen did they hav d meeting. pls Apc's, allow mr president to rest. i keep saiding dis cos wen wat u want will start, una go run

OP, can you now pls tell us when you defected to the PDP?! Stop taking Nairalanders for fools, when you know you're the actual fool!

7 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by viczing(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Welcome home prodigal son

2 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
APC IS EVIL WAITING TO HAPPEN

9 Likes

Re: I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. by Olaolufred(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2014
castancassy2:

[b]CONGRATS.

YOU HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED APC FOR A SECOND. AND THERE ARE MANY POSTS TO PROVE YOU ARE A LIAR.

WHILE I DO NOT SUPPORT TINUBU'S COMMENTS.

I WILL STILL VOTE FOR APC'S CANDIDATE.

ASK ME WHY?

1. FASHOLA THAT I VOTED IN 2011 UNDER APC ADDED VALUE TO LAGOS WHERE I RECIDE.

2. GOOFDUCK THAT I VOTED IN 2011 , CHANGE FUEL PRICE WHEN I AM FAR FROM LAGOS. I CAME BACK TO LAGOS WITH N12,000 WORTH OF FUEL AGAINST N5500 ON A DAY BEFORE HIS JANUARY 1ST GIFT.

3. GOOFDUCK WAS VOTED BY ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE WILL NOT BE DUBIOUS. BUT THOSE WHO LOOK UNLIKE IT ARE MORE RUTHLESS IN DOING IT. HE STOLE, AND THROW A BAZAAR FOR EVERY OF HIS STOOGES TO STEAL WITHOUT CAUTION.
THAT IS WHY NO MAN WAS CONVICTED OF ANY FINANCIAL CRIME UNDER THIS REGIME. EFCC HAS JOINED THE TEAM OF DSS IN RANSACKING DATA CENTRES INSTEAD.

4. SUBSIDY THIEVES ARE SUPPORTING HIM WITH BILLIONS STOLEN FROM SUBSIDY AT PRESENT. TAN WILL TELL YOU THEY KNOW SOMEONE CALLED IFEANYI UBAH WHILE OTHERS ARE WORKING FROM BEHIND THE SCENE.
NO THEIVES CAN BE PROSECUTED, BUT NIGERIANS CAN PAY FOR THIER SINS.

5. POWER: I PAY MORE PER KWH ON MY PRE-PAID METER. FIXED CHARGE OF N 750 FOR THE POWER THAT WAS REALLY NOT AVAILABLE.

IT PAINS ME MORE WHEN I REMEMBER PDP PROMISED STABLE POWER BEFORE DECEMBER 2001. PLS, CALCULATE HOW MANY YEARS TILL DATE.

MYSELF AND MY FAMILY HAVE MADE UP OUR MIND. WE CAN NOT VOTE FOR THE MAN WHO DID NOT GIVE A DAMN.[/b]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pics Of A Prison In Norway Where Prisoners Live Like Kings. / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.