Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark (23202 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark by saintopus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
olajide8:

^hahahahaha - lost soul, the removal is not the solution after removal, what next? Possibly an increment to make it profitable business for their family businesses, will follow- if you can't see the end from the beginning, before we even start- then you wasted your parents money by going to school, maybe you should be amongst those GEJ should give stoves, and the above submission of yours is a lazy mans solution- NOI apologist* - the solution is actually, you paying your dues to the F.G "TAXES" for posting rubbish like this above, on nairaland and total eradication of corruption in all forms* nepotism, favourtism, people should be jailed for mismanagement of our economy, people should jailed for stealing other peoples mandates - for depriving us from getting our voters card PVC "jega is supposed to be jailed for stealing for the GEJ administration- for allowing the continuous bursting of oil pipes they are all supposed to be sentenced to death
^hahahahaha - lost soul, the removal is not the solution after removal, what next? Possibly an increment to make it profitable business for their family businesses, will follow- if you can't see the end from the beginning, before we even start- then you wasted your parents money by going to school, maybe you should be amongst those GEJ should give stoves, and the above submission of yours is a lazy mans solution- NOI apologist* - the solution is actually, you paying your dues to the F.G "TAXES" for posting rubbish like this above, on nairaland and total eradication of corruption in all forms* nepotism, favourtism, people should be jailed for mismanagement of our economy, people should jailed for stealing other peoples mandates - for depriving us from getting our voters card PVC "jega is supposed to be jailed for stealing for the GEJ administration- for allowing the continuous bursting of oil pipes they are all supposed to be sentenced to death
Obj was also not delta state governor as the name implies its "delta state steel company" hold ibori responsible, those are part of the reasons he is behind bars - since we are incompetent enough to jail him hear* his daughter wants to be a representative of delta state now! Off the reminant of the stolen money*

So you consider the continual payment of fuel subsidy as a wise economic policy? Well, it is a bad fimancial strategy when there is economic downturn.
Re: Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
As anticipated, overnight flush out to 63.80

And then STOPS demolition all the way back up to 68.50.

All look too familiar.

Wash....rinse...dry and cycle.
\

my broker didnt supply such feed, the low on my chart is 67.57, i joined the bulls from there but am selling this morning from 72.40, hoping to take profit at 67.57 before thursday
Re: Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark by olajide8(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2014
saintopus:

So you consider the continual payment of fuel subsidy as a wise economic policy? Well, it is a bad financial strategy when there is economic downturn.
Using the most simple hypothetical example - ask this question honestly, look for personal justifications to back it up sincerely- Have you ever asked, why -when the price of oil was increasing the price of subsidy did not increase, I.e what, was being paid to importers? Now that the price is reducing, idealistically, isn't it supposed to reduce? but the price of petrol is not reducing- at petrol stations? Why?
Simple their is really no real subsidy- only profit taking* and price setting- by major players that are ripping us off, another example like govt., privatised power,they are also funding those that bought the power generation and distribution companies- using big jargon's, on the same economics we all studied to justify their positions -

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
aguiyi1:

my broker didnt supply such feed, the low on my chart is 67.57, i joined the bulls from there but am selling this morning from 72.40, hoping to take profit at 67.57 before thursday
first 100pips taken
i need to confirm this breakout before selling again

what ur take

bears are back cool

Re: Oil Price Falls Below Nigeria's new benchmark by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
aguiyi1:

/

You are trading Brent that's why.

Good luck.

I don't discuss trading anymore for personal reasons

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

International Remittances To Nigeria By State/Household - Statisense / CBN Considers Ending Dollar Cash Sales To BDCs / CBN Bans Dollar Charges On Domestic Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.