Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? (492 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Couples may believe that being honest can up the happiness quotient in their relationship, but at times, it may leave them only to regret their decision. Sometimes it's better to lie, at least if it helps saving your relationship. While keeping secrets at times is harmful for the future of a relationship, 'white lies' are supposedly believed to be harmless and helps sustain a long standing relationship.

In situations where the 'truth' might put your better half in an embarrassing situation, it's a safe bet to rather opt for a white lie that not only puts a smile on their face, but also protects your relationship from misunderstandings.

Are white lies safe for a relationship? Or are they harmful for the growth of trust in a relationship?
Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by Lordabas: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2014

Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie! angry

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Beta lie
Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't know why i commented but seriously i have just nothing to contribute
Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by BreezyRita(f): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some lies preserve you and your relationship cheesy

They say "a man who has never lied to his woman has no respect for her feelings......

Not always though....
Re: Is It OK To Lie Than Break A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hate lies and liars and I know most ladies hate liars.
The only way to save a rltnshp is to say the truth always nomatter how ugly the truth is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Love Can Do To Your Mind / True Romance Is More Of Gesture Than Money / 3 Tips To Help You Communicate With Men The RIGHT Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.