Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69859 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Suljosh: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
lacasa:

Mtscheeeu!

Didn't Niger state fall under attack some weeks back??

#... Talk wt sense pls.

dude, Niger state didn't fall under any attack. What happened is Area boys taking revenge because one of their guy was assaulted by some guys from another Area from the state.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

BROS STOP GIVING ME USELESS LINKS AND SHOW ME PROOF OF BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THE SOUTH.I HAVE BEEN IN LAGOS FOR MONTHS NOW AND YET TO EXPEERIENCE ALL THE STUFF I READ FROM MAIDUGURI TO KANO.!!! SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE OF BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER AND STOP GIVING ME LINKS WHERE SOME CRIMINALS WERE ARRESTED.THEY WILL ALWAYS BE CRIMINALS AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THE POLICE.
[s]
THE SITUATION IN THE NORTH CALLS FOR SOBER REFLECTION UPON THE REGION'S RELIGOUS AND POLITICAL LEADERS!!! SHOUTING GEJ EVERYTIME THESE SALAFIST BMBS GOES OFF WILL NOT HELP THEM.
I DONT EVEN REMEBER READING ANYEHERE WHERE BALEWA,GOWON ETC WERE BLAMED FOR THE WESTERN REGION CRISIS AND THE CIVIL WAR OF THE 1960S.

THE BLAME HAS ALWYS GONE TO THE LEADERS OFTHESE REGIONS.SO IN THIS CASE THE NORTHERN RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL LEADERS SHOULD CARRY THEIR CROSS.WHAT THE NORTH HAS DONE TO NIGERIA IN THE LAST 5 YEARS IS FAR WORSE THAN WAHT THEYS AID THE FORMER EASTERN REGION DID THAT TRIGGERED THE POGROMS OF TE 1960S.
I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE THE SOUTHERN RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL LEADERS KUDOS FOR BEEN ABLE TO CONTROL THEIR PEOPLE IN THE FACE OF SUCH PROVOCATIONS FROM THE NORTH.[/s]

grin grin grin [b]Your biafra zionist scums are training terrorists in Israel and you are not concerned, offcoures you aren't, how else would u be a secessionist scum? They attacked the govt. house in enugu and you say there is no wide breakdown of law and order? the same govt that looses 100 thousand barrels of oil to thieves and there is no breakdown of law and order? The same otueke drunk whose people trampled each other to death because of bag of rice and you say everything is well? are you so sick that you cerebral cortex no longer functions? You question and comments are senseless like the fool that said stealing is not corruption, how else does a fool who ignores the fact that Nigerians from the south live and obtain their sustenance in North are just as affected by insecurity? How stewpid can one get? Oh Biafra still dey pain you, you shall die and rot in that pain, if you think biafra scums did no atrocities to others then may biafra zionist scums treat as briafrans treat others in the 60s! malu![/b]
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by 3kay945(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

You should ask yourself how and why speople become boko haram members? That is the only way to stop this madness.You have to let peple know it is wrong to be a member of boko haram.I a man is expecting to die and enjoy 72 virgins in heaven ,no amount of force will scare him.The islamic religious leaders have failed here and not GEJ

Have you heard any imam preaching about 72virgins? Pls, be sincere
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

That is what this bombing and your rantings are all about.The fact is that the occupant of Aso rock is not going to change anytime so i better advise you to look for alternate ways of solving your problem.

If you like, go and sleep at the entrance of President Jonathan's door in Aso Rock to display your affinity for him, that will not change the fact that people cannot continue to die because of his failure to perform as the Commander-in-Chief.

We have read that you cannot think beyond him occupying Aso Rock (like matter?).

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Just because Sanusi Lamido instructed People to take up arms and defend themselves. Boko Haram decided to bomb the mosque he usually attend. Remember the recent raid Boko Haram carried out in Ashaka cement in Gombe state recently. They went away with a truck load of dynamites. This is the end result.

You stand out tall among the equals with this comment of yours cool

You're the only person who have made an objective point devoid of maxims on this development cool

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the principle thing cool
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Energito: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who is allah?
queebeediva:
Ha God! May Allah grant them aljana fidousi. Wicked sect bh.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Monkey product of a failed condom, I don't think you know me on this forum because if you did, na you go stay for your lane. Idiot, you have been warded.

you mean you are a lunatic!!! I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by omoiseselagba: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
slightlyMad:
while i honestly believe Buhari is the guy behind Boko Haram
he promised us Nigeria will be ungovernable and true to his words, it is, with over 14,000 dead individuals including women and children.

weird enough, I wont mind voting for Buhari if left with nobody else other than Buhari Vs GEJ YOU AR A FOOLLL.WEN DID BUHARI SAY HE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE?

that fisherman is just the wrong man in the wrong place.
His case is like asking a village fisherman to diagnose and fix an airbus A380.
Even a roadside mechanic will be better off and thats how i see buhari

Boko haram is taking over towns, owning tanks and APCs, even showing it in videos
yet you want to place orders for helicopters which will be sent to the same region?
i mean, is he that daft?

with his mis-management of our military, it is just a matter of time before boko haram owns one and then Aso rock will be gone
who will do stop n search in the air?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

Bwahahahahahahah. better do before I scatter you finish for hia. grin
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
dking123:

RIP to the dead. those of u who think that more bombing will make us hate Gej sorry to disappoint u .GEJ till u repent.
I told you times without number, don't smoke wet weed it affect sense of reasoning, you are the one of the stigma affecting Nigeria rather than be supportive of kicking out bad governance, you are here spewing rubbish.
GEJ till 2019 in your bedroom
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by omoiseselagba: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezeibe:
soon now the trumpet will sound, christ will come to take his people home.........
FOR UR VILLAGE ABI?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abagworo:
Jonathan has killed Nigeria.

How I wish it's true angry
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

How much do you know of Hisbah? calling Hisbah Kano state police shows you are ignorant or half educated.

More like dubious to point of odium.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

Mumu, goat, malu, keep preparing, the court will keep locking scums of your kind in rotten cells, Come 2015 teh hopeless secessionist scum in the state house shall be kicked out and a REAL Nigerian shall lead Nigeria and lock up all worthless scumbags and anti Nigerian elements!

You will cry till 2019, you have not started. Whetehr you and your jihardists brother from the north like it or north, Jonathan will rule over you till 2019. grin grin Get ready to treat high blood prssure till then. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Phantomine(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
nagoma:

You are not from Borno , you are a thug from the creeks and here are the masters of the bombs:

A hundred people might have died in that bomb blast but sadly enough; I assure you heaven will not fall neither will Kano born, but wait till one Emir Sanusi Lamido dies in it and tell me whether d whole Kano will not burn. It's d sad but true reality of our world. Just wait till one terrorist takes down the head of an Obama or a Queen Elizabeth and tell me whether d effect will be d same with when they take down a british or American plane.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Bwahahahahahahah. better do before I scatter you finish for hia. grin

what a character u are...lol
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
qtx:

Rather this will end as soon as GEJ grabs 2015, he will no more have mercy because there will be no third term. he will be ready to do anything closing his eyes.
forget issue what can he offer, he hasn't been able to offer anything in 6 years na 4 years he wan come achieve something.
open ur eyes and see that his adminstration is a failure.
he will only win in your dream.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by babestella: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
realborn:
Unfortunately, with all these daily loss of lives and anarchy, some people will still advise the President to go about his normal duties unperturbed because insurgents must not stop his daily pre-planned activities, even if it is a jamboree.

It is either you fight and destroy the insurgents and the wicked evil forces sponsoring them or you resign and let others do the needful.

RIP to our muslim brothers.

Now what is the needful?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
gideonedwards:

you are goat!!
yes am
G- greatest
O- of
A-all
T-time
and you are are dumb, pityful, pointless, indiscreet, and hopeless human being
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kutunban:

That's the strategy of removing GEJ from power na, but its so unfortunate that the strategy is very poor. GEJ till 2019
yes GEJ till 2019

in your dream.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

Really? So why is the President claiming victory on the war on terrorism?

"I will lead Nigerians to defeat terror –Jonathan"
http://www.punchng.com/news/keyamo-petitions-igp-over-restaurant-workers-death/

This headline should be:

The 36 State Governors will defeat terror- Jonathan

The man you seek to defend has accepted that it is his duty, you should not make mockery of yourself by claiming otherwise.

Kwankwaso was not elected to defeat armed insurgents and we all know it, that falls under the Presidents duty. You still have not answered my question though. Strawman tactics only expose your dubiousness in this discussion.

Why are you trying to be smart by a half? undecided
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by HugeMac: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]WE ARE IN DEAR NEED OF SOMEONE WHOSE ACTION WILL SILENCED BOKO HARAM FOREVER.

BUHARI CRUSHED MAITASTINES, HE WILL CRUSH BOKO.[/size]

[size=28pt]SAI BUHARI[/size].
WE KNOW YOU ARE STUPID BUT THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION, LET BUHARI STOP BH NOW , MUST HE BECOME PRESIDENT BEFORE HE CAN STOP THE KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by babestella: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abagworo:
Jonathan has killed Nigeria.

You

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by OAM4J: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Please stop twisting facts. The north was at the forefront of the opposition against the creation of state police. Kwankwaso covertly created his islamic state police and named them Hisbah. Where are they now? Only good at arresting innocent southerners drinking and destroying truck loads of beer. Smh for you.

Governors' Forum was unanimous in calling for state police, but Jonathan was jittery that they state police will be abused by Governors.

You guys just locked up your brains while attempting to defend the indefensible. So we should blame Hisbah for not crushing Boko haram that operates in many states and spare Nigerian police, Army, DSS, Air force, navy and their Commander in Chief, right?

Your reasoning is amazing, This is why I find it difficult to engaging some of you Jonathanians in a debate.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by zionzoe(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls just shut up. In your last quote u islamist refer to dat soul as some one that is a muslim not a christian or other religion. You people feelt it because a muslim is involved. You guys should better wake up and start using your mind,an ordinary mind is better than a islamised mind. Period.
danjumakolo:
They destroy anything on their path...be it xtian,Muslims,Hausa,ibo or any other tribe...they bomb the rich,the poor and any soul that comes their way..They have killed Emirs,Islamic preachers etc.They have bomb mosques,churches etc.

They hide under Islam saying it's jihad.
They are not Muslims by heart,but they claim they are..

They bring bad name to Muslims but it's the reasonable that will realize this,otherwise most will always abuse and say this is Islam..

Yet some people cannot see,hear,read or even reason but to continue saying all ills against islam

Quran 5:2....he who kills a soul is as if he had killed the entire mankind..and vise versa..

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM4J:

It baffles me that some people like you still think Boko haram is a Muslim or Northern thing. You might have a point when they were bombing the churches and areas mostly occupied by southerners. But for God sake those people killed here were Muslims and mostly from the North.

If we keep on with this silly notion that has failed us from getting solution by making it a Muslim, Northern or a political party problem which exactly is the card our commander in chief is playing, then we will never get a solution to this problem.

Life is life and life is sacred, whether it is of your kinsman or not, we should value it and all together feel concerned. The only crime those that died committed was being Nigerians and having a clueless head of government and C in C.

In a sane country, everyone will join their voices together, give their head of state an ultimatum to fix the problem or demand for his resignation.

It is happening in the North today, tomorrow it might be in your part of the country... Those who died today are not related to you, and I pray it never involves to any of your relatives before you put the blame at the right quarter and demand for real solution.

As for me our president and Commander in Chief has failed us; QED!
May Almighty God bless your entire generation for this reasonable point you have made. Bokoharam insurgency should not be seeing as Islam or northerners problem. Its absolutely a war against Nigeria nation.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Mr man, he answered the question very well. Yes, the president should be blamed but what we are trying to tell you is that Nigerian security has not been breached; the northerners should stop this madbness. How can a president fight his own people?

President Jonathan, I know some of your advisers think like the bolded. In fact, it is possible you do so too. I advise you to wake up from your slumber because someone who sleeps for weeks, months and years will not be tagged as sleeping anymore but called something else by those who know.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by olumidazz: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
How come this news is not any of the tv stations.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by babestella: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
obosirow:

Voting Buhari equates to islamization of Nigeria. Do not be deceived to think that Jonathan leaving power will end terrorism, it will only take a different dimension as you will no longer enjoy the freedom you see today...Nigeria may become reminiscent of ISIS Iraq state. Be careful what you wish!

That Buhari has always been a supporter of Islamic state and sharia. He is not the solution Nigeria needs. GEJ till 2019 please. I don't want to lose my freedom because of some Islamic religious goons running around the bush and towns with machine guns & APCs.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by maclatunji: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
yemyem2:

May Almighty God bless your entire generation for this reasonable point you have made. Bokoharam insurgency should not be seeing as Islam or northerners problem. Its absolutely a war against Nigeria nation.

Reasonable people know it. Those you see supporting such a notion are either evil sycophants or ignorant people with very weak thinking capacity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.