Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69843 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

You will cry till 2019, you have not started. Whetehr you and your jihardists brother from the north like it or north, Jonathan will rule over you till 2019. grin grin Get ready to treat high blood prssure till then. grin grin

I can't cry, God that took Abacha away would do the same when the time comes, God is non partisan, he answers the prayer of the oppressed, Do you think anybody can escape His judgement? Blood pressure nah, I am trying to teach you what you need to learn! GEJ is drunkard who drowns himself in stupor of alcohol just escape the thoughts of his failure and impeding doom! Whether you like or not, you and your Biafra zionist scums training for terrorism in Israel would be shamed, God grant Nigeria victory against Biafra, against IBB, against Abacha, against the OBJ's third term, against the cabal, and He would do the same when He deems fit! Hope and Faith in God keeps me believing that Nigeria would triumph against every evil tossed against it!

Eze Buhari www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900696_kkk_jpeg_jpegc0a89c2472cd7338812f50b661439bac

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
maclatunji:

I see, your quality of reasoning has been exposed. Thank you for showing us.

Have you asked yourself this question; why is my region/religion breeds terrorists? undecided

Don't you think that if Nigeria eventually breaks up, the Northern Region will be overrun by the insurgents? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by nellyelitz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Number of churches in the North are getting fewer...now shakau is bombing mouques

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by fxskye: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
shocked shocked shocked

What is really wrong with this phiphul?
you bomb today
you bomb tomorrow
you bombed yesterday..
and you aint satisfied yet

and yet some persons will.keep shouting
sai buhari

when some elements from his region swore to keep blowing up a part of the country he wants to govern...
and all he has to say is that once elected everything will change...

well i hope there will still be living people in the northeast come next yr..

yeye dey smell

I think it is suffice to allege that PDP and its candidates behind d BH in the Northern Nigeria. Since the region is likely to produce the most strong presidential candidate to take on the PDP.

Or is it rational for APC to be blowing up its strong homes?

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900709_xxx_jpeg_jpeg76fd433196878e709834102016c78734

That Baby must be impeached or voted out 2015, incompetence has no place in our presidency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Descartes: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
I ask again; how peaceful is Islam as a religion of "peace"? undecided
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by fxskye: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
nellyelitz:
Number of churches in the North are getting fewer...now shakau is bombing mouques

Hum....is it Muslims/Buhari/APC behind the bombing?

Just thinking loud.

Can u bomb ur region because of becoming a president?

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by tbaby534(f): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
When he reach mosque Na by the mosque side but if Na church Na inside church, rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by OAM4J: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
atlwireles:

That's where both of us differ, what is happening today in NE/NW can never happen anywhere in the South. We had militants before, be it Nigerdeltan, Bakassi boys or OPC. The mixture on politics and religion, is the demon destroying the north today. Nobody can save them, but themselves.

Save themselves? Then why do we have Police and armed forces if they have to save themselves?

And when Sanusi told them to fight for themselves many of you accused him of calling for anarchy since it is the job of of the government to fight for them and secure them.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by babestella: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
vedaxcool:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900709_xxx_jpeg_jpeg76fd433196878e709834102016c78734

That Baby must be impeached or voted out 2015, incompetence has no place in our presidency!

Stop fooling yourself. You don't even have a viable candidate to sell to Nigerians. Buhari is zero if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by ndcide(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
saaedlee:

Permit mytypos as I dey hold-up dey go back house;
Firstly, well agreed; I am a critic of the GEJ Administration, But a Constructive critic! More Importantly I belong to no political party nor group.

The Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is @ liberty to listen n act accordingly to individuals(in persons of governors) representing the people of a state n maybe heed to their advice or not concerning security issues affecting that state or region in question.

With respect to my office, I can say; The first line of action taken when the issue of Niger Delta Militias/Boko Haram raised its ugly head during the Yar'Adua's Administration, was to get the Governors n Elder Statesmen to offer advice on how to resolve it peacefully. We all know why that of Niger Delta worked, but same cannot be said for the Islamic Extremists whose cause of struggle cannot even be discussed. In line with the aforementioned who do u approportionate the blame to?

Taking u back again to the Niger-Delta Issue, No single governor in that region could boast of any contact within the ranks nor leadership of the Militia; all the governors could do then, was to ask the traditional rulers of their communities to liaise with the Militia whenever atrocities(especially kidnapping) were committed. Comparing that with the Boko Haram menace, the Traditional Leaders in their "Caliphate(strike zone)" are even among the victims. So what do expect the Governors to do?

Well in your court of judgement I'll say: inability of the Federal Government or State Government to quash the terror group(as they have evolved into) are both parties' fault. It's not just a question of approportionating blame, but to who? Besides this will not solve the issue!

I am in no way exempting the FG as its not the State Govt that the International Community will look up to for answers before sanctions are placed(as it might soon be the case).

All we can do is pray for the families of the affected find the much need consolation in the Lord they worship. And Hope that the Federal Government look for a better way to solve this issue.

Are you saying the leaders and governors are helpless, and aloof? why then blackmail the president.

as the C in C, is he going to fire a shot? has he not sent the military? even when the people accused him of killing their people? he declared State of emagency.. The people said he is killing their people.

During the incident at the House last week. that man on blue suit was shouting " ...he is killing our people. our people are being killed.....

There is nothing GEJ will do for these people.

bombing to blackmail......
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
babestella:

Stop fooling yourself. You don't even have a viable candidate to sell to Nigerians. Buhari is zero if you don't know.

grin grin grin grin You never talk true yet!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Kagarko(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
slightlyMad:
while i honestly believe Buhari is the guy behind Boko Haram
he promised us Nigeria will be ungovernable and true to his words, it is, with over 14,000 dead individuals including women and children.

weird enough, I wont mind voting for Buhari if left with nobody else other than Buhari Vs GEJ

that fisherman is just the wrong man in the wrong place.
His case is like asking a village fisherman to diagnose and fix an airbus A380.
Even a roadside mechanic will be better off and thats how i see buhari

Boko haram is taking over towns, owning tanks and APCs, even showing it in videos
yet you want to place orders for helicopters which will be sent to the same region?
i mean, is he that daft?

with his mis-management of our military, it is just a matter of time before boko haram owns one and then Aso rock will be gone
who will do stop n search in the air?

Your Madness is not slight but grave this time. Instead of praying for solution.
If GEJ is not responsible he should sack all the service chiefs and see whether there will not be changes in our security.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by tit(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
danjumakolo:

Quran 5:2....he who kills a soul is as if he had killed the entire mankind..and vise versa..

Buhari has killed many people.
Right from 1966 till date!
i wonder why some people still want to vote for him.
bigotry.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by chosen124: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WHEN BOKO HARAM KILL FELLOW MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIM
BUT WE KNOW BETTER. SUNNI MUSLIMS KILLING SHITE MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is absolutely reprehensible. I am totally disgusted. Are there no more limits to what these animals do. My thoughts go out to the families of the bereaved.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by kristisking(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:
Now the question to useless christians who always blame insurgency on Muslims:
Who bombed Kano Central Mosques

A- Muslims
B- Christians
C- Boko Haram
D- Political Thugs

May Almighty Allah expose the perpetrators of evil in our country

God bless me, my relatives and Nigerians
You called christians useless?Im not surprised since people like you reason with your anus.What is happening now is just a case of a dog turning against its owner.When God starts fighting for somebody,the person's enemies will start confronting one another.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by nellyelitz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
fxskye:

Hum....is it Muslims/Buhari/APC behind the bombing?

Just thinking loud.

Can u bomb ur region because of becoming a president?
hope u're not typing from Neptune...havn't u witnessed a politician setting his mansion ablaze just to prove a point and labelling it to the opposition. Meanwhile u just made me understood...muslims/Buhari/APC is synomymous to Shakau...thank you and don't forget to share cool
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by adaybayor(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
chosen124:
MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WHEN BOKO HARAM KILL FELLOW MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIM
BUT WE KNOW BETTER. SUNNI MUSLIMS KILLING SHITE MUSLIMS

ANOTHER LUNATIC!!!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Wahala dey...Its getting closer to the North West. By the time it gets to the North Central, Nigeria will be no more.

When BH was bombing churches, some Muslims were sympathetic to their cause, now the cock have come home to roost. Nevertheless, we need to stand together irrespective of tribe or religion to fight this evil.

Enough said and rightly so.. but you fail to recognize the dynamics at play, the reason why the fight has failed/failing in spite of the heavy casualties suffered on both sides.. to cut the long story short.. do you realize that BH has been hijacked by much more powerful interests outside our pitiful political play and irrelevant ethnic nuances. unfortunately Security agencies do not know squat
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
tit:

Buhari has killed many people.
Right from 1966 till date!
i wonder why some people still want to vote for him.
bigotry.

You talk silly and foolishly...Buhari escaped from such bomb in kd some months back
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
danjumakolo:
They destroy anything on their path...be it xtian,Muslims,Hausa,ibo or any other tribe...they bomb the rich,the poor and any soul that comes their way..They have killed Emirs,Islamic preachers etc.They have bomb mosques,churches etc.

They hide under Islam saying it's jihad.
They are not Muslims by heart,but they claim they are..

They bring bad name to Muslims but it's the reasonable that will realize this,otherwise most will always abuse and say this is Islam..

Yet some people cannot see,hear,read or even reason but to continue saying all ills against islam

Quran 5:2....he who kills a soul is as if he had killed the entire mankind..and vise versa..

oga keep on lying to yourself. No one believes this crap anymore
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Bitojoe(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.

i will never vote for those who will islamitize Nigeria.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by RebelLeader15(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
EXAMINATION.
GENERAL PAPER
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Section A (Answer all questions)
1a) How many chibok girls were kidnapped and
state d reason for their kidnapped?(20marks)

1B-) The question “Na only you waka come was
said by who and to who? Why dis xclamation “chai
there‘s is God oo!(15marks)

2a. What are the names of the two people holding
hands when you switch on a Nokia phone ?(10
marks)

2b. If the past tense of Take is Took, what is the
past tense of Make ?(10marks)

3. Which university in Nigeria has the highest
number of ladies using blackberry phones?

4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook,
who sent the friend request and why ?

5. Who made this statement, "Nigerians, don't panic. Terrorist attack is
everywhere ... maybe it is our turn." -

Goodluck!!!!!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Johnayoola(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

I can't cry, God that took Abacha away would do the same when the time comes, God is non partisan, he answers the prayer of the oppressed, Do you think anybody can escape His judgement? Blood pressure nah, I am trying to teach you what you need to learn! GEJ is drunkard who drowns himself in stupor of alcohol just escape the thoughts of his failure and impeding doom! Whether you like or not, you and your Biafra zionist scums training for terrorism in Israel would be shamed, God grant Nigeria victory against Biafra, against IBB, against Abacha, against the OBJ's third term, against the cabal, and He would do the same when He deems fit! Hope and Faith in God keeps me believing that Nigeria would triumph against every evil tossed against it!

Eze Buhari www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900696_kkk_jpeg_jpegc0a89c2472cd7338812f50b661439bac
lwkmd,luks lyk chinedu selln tyre
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
zionzoe:
Pls just shut up. In your last quote u islamist refer to dat soul as some one that is a muslim not a christian or other religion. You people feelt it because a muslim is involved. You guys should better wake up and start using your mind,an ordinary mind is better than a islamised mind. Period.

Don't talk or reason like a zombie...Islam regards every soul as sacred be it Muslim,xtian,pagan etc..get the Quran English copy and read it yourself to see what I am saying
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by saaedlee: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
ndcide:

Are you saying the leaders and governors are helpless, and aloof? why then blackmail the president.

as the C in C, is he going to fire a shot? has he not sent the military? even when the people accused him of killing their people? he declared State of emagency.. The people said he is killing their people.

During the incident at the House last week. that man on blue suit was shouting " ...he is killing our people. our people are being killed.....

There is nothing GEJ will do for these people.

bombing to blackmail......

You said something quite good here; since we have now established that there is "nothing" GEJ can do for these people, why don't he call these politicians saying they can end the Boko Haram menace in a month or so, listen to them, or engage them towards achieving that purpose tho not in the same political party?

As for the man in "Blue suit"; he should have been the top-most priority of the security agents there, and not the Helpless Representatives. Come to think of it, if you defend the IGP on his actions and remarks afterwards, then I'll say that u're being bias!

If the IGP had intelligence report that they'll be an invasion of the assembly premises on that day; courtesy demands that adequate measures be put in place to create an alternate entry and exits for members of the house or more importantly the Speaker due to the impending "doom".
But to show that the IGP was playing a script instructions passed the officer in charge of the House was not to respond to anybody especially the speaker when he calls @ the gate! And when the IGP appeared before the senate select committee he didn't accord respect to the Speaker, he didn't even recognise his Position! yet the Speaker was the man who sat and confirmed him as IGP of Police some months back!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
danjumakolo:

You talk silly and foolishly...Buhari escaped from such bomb in kd some months back

You mean the bomb that was orchestrated by him and his cohorts to divert attention from the attempted murder of the Sheik Dahiru Bauchi that visited the town that day? Please save us all the bull crap. These guys play dirty, sacrificing innocents along the way just to get what they want at all cost.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

Its good you are calling on God. Just like Abacha, the troublemakers in this country will see judgement. But lets not judge anyone here, let God decide who gets judged.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Horus(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBdU-aEeFHg

[size=15pt]Kano mosque explosions kill at least 200 people[/size]
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Samabu07(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.

General Buhari would have saved thousands of lives slained after 2011 General elections but he kept mute...no way will I vote for him. I saw horror in the north that period.

Up till date, neither has he tender a public apology or condemn those demonic act.

Has he even got a titanium balls to condemn BH? After the attempt on his life, he finally said BH is a terrorist group...what does that mean? Self centred selfish cos he got threatened.

Buhar will fail party election primaries that's my sincere prayer. Rather go for Atiku than GMB.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bitojoe:

i will never vote for those who will islamitize Nigeria.
religion is getting in your way of thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) / Rivers State People Escort Former Governor Wike Back To His House (Video) / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.