Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman (22427 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank / MTN To Buy Visafone Communications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by 1stola: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
h
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by philtex(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
ok
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Peejayybold(f): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
sommyblaze:
is Raymond Dokpesi French?
so sorry we dont know anyone by that name here in France. shocked

i wanna cultivate weed here so keep off.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Maczeelly(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
K
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
sommyblaze:
is Raymond Dokpesi French?
so sorry we dont know anyone by that name here in France.

i wanna cultivate weed here so keep off.
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by okonja(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by BTT(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hoping that makes them any less pro-government.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
soroptimist:
What a despicable business man!

He started his private media business with lots of gusto and promise but caved in over the years owing to crass partisanship,avarice and lack of standards

If he is sincere enough with himself,he should know that he has failed a whole lot of Nigerians who used to look up to AIT/Raypower for first class news reportage but now bore us with failure-induced propaganda
His AIT/Raypower took over ther functions of NTA/Radio Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
He didn't step down.

He just passed the rein of power to his son.

Which one is emeritus chairman position again?

Nigeria and never ending position, always want to be on the pay role.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by 1stola: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eyop:
DAAR communication PLC where is my shares undecided
UNA MONEY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE,.. LOL!
THIEVING DAAR GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Peejayybold(f): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Walspring: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Welrez:
PDP or APC, which way?

PDP where IBB belong to...

Maybe he want to go and contest for Senate or Gej wanted to give him appointment..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Eyop: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
1stola:

UNA MONEY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE,.. LOL!
THIEVING DAAR GROUP.

My brother money don enter lagoon ooo. Since day 1,no dividend and no bonus share angry

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by gebest: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
martineverest:
As an edo man,ait is d most tribalistic tv station in nigeria.....90% edo staff
SO!!!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by wasiudvd(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na today he start politics? he has always been there.
you have done a goof job though. go enjoy your share of the cake.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by gebest: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
soroptimist:
What a despicable business man!

He started his private media business with lots of gusto and promise but caved in over the years owing to crass partisanship,avarice and lack of standards

If he is sincere enough with himself,he should know that he has failed a whole lot of Nigerians who used to look up to AIT/Raypower for first class news reportage but now bore us with failure-induced propaganda
i concor

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by LordVarys: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
He wants to run for Senate I think
Nope, he is tipped to head GEJ's presidential campaign team, he narrowly lost out to Gen Arogbofa for Chief Of Staff To Gej early this year
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
LordVarys:

Nope, he is tipped to head GEJ's presidential campaign team, he narrowly lost out to Gen Arogbofa for Chief Of Staff To Gej early this year
He will fail then. I see that Dokpesi is eyeing a top post in the cabinet
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Ashmark(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eyop:
DAAR communication PLC where is my shares undecided

Na tru o. I bought that share when I can't even buy #120 food for myself and yet DAAR stole my shares just like that cry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by ygenius: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
I smell keke(kennis music )as the new chairman
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Eyop: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ashmark:

Na tru o. I bought that share when I can't even buy #120 food for myself and yet DAAR stole my shares just like that cry

Lol...you forget your shares for their hand Well me have longed forgotten about it because nothing good can come out of that company.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by mastengsynergy: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Raymon Dokpesi Jnr as the new Chairman?
Nigerian Business Men and their antics. Whom are u fooling? What is tje experience of the Jnr Dokpesi to have risen to the position of the Chairman? He is just handling over his business to his son and he will be at the background operating.
DAAR Communication PLC is still not independent.
Well, Congratulations Sir. Are u going for the Senate or the Governorship of your State Sir?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by tellwisdom: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
How e take consign me?? sad
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by jopheezy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
OsHYBRID:

Son, I didn't raise you to be a constant a-s-s, so much clichés on France when you don't even know where French Embassy is Nigeria. It's no longer funny, son. Beat it!!
RAD!!!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by edo3(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
After enof money from TAN...no minute gone wtout TAN campaign on his station (AIT)..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Pennyways: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
the man just wanna remove his name from the eye of the public

he is the chairman from behind
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by domido(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Enter political e-fighters.
It is APC's fault that hes resigning.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by j4sure(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Who is going to step into this big position sir? what if lost the election what next? But we really appreciate ur effort in step up tv in Nig. AS the first private radio& Tv Station 24/7 everyday . Ur boldness has bless so many families. I Say God bless u & ur family & d duo of Kenny,Dayo D 1,Dr Ambrose,fadugba,yewande,tony etc
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by vodacom: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
martineverest:
As an edo man,ait is d most tribalistic tv station in nigeria.....90% edo staff
What do expect? That he doesn't employ his own people abeg leave the guy jare afterall na heh company.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by oluamid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well he really need to step down because AIT is pro-PDP just as TVC is pro-APC. Save for channels, galaxy and maybe ontv, there's no objective tv station left in the country (Lagos).
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman by Demdem(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
He should endeavour to pay his staff monies he is owning them before he leaves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue / Hundreds Of Light Rail Trains Left Canada For Lagos / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.