Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Is Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me (1224 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me by candybella(f): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
my relationship is 3 months old,my bf is in anoda state..we just c once in a while n I think dats y m not yet used to him..recently, he came to visit a friend in my state n we decided to hang out together.. d problem is dat each time I c him, I feel so shy n can't even look him in d face..I did it again today n now hez very angry with me.I refused to eat wat he bought n kept quiet throughout d day..dunno why I feel n behave like dat,hez really trying to make tinz work but I ruin everything.. plz,wat could be my problem?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by holatin(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
inferiority , virgin trait, hyped nature or your first time having bf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Me by iceberylin(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
16yrs old..i guess undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by ronald4lif(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

I agree with this

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
@op, how old are you please? And how many guys have you dated before him? None?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by dre11(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
This must be ur first bf
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Underage, what are u doing with a bf?

On a more serious note, why are u in such a relationship? To me u don't see him as a friend, which shouldn't be. That's why you are shy.

See him as your friend, close padi or gist mate. And from there the closeness will get stronger.

Hope u can survive the long distance relationship issh
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by MisterLongman(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Is the age difference longer than river niger......
Because this kind of shii happens when a child is in a relationship with an adult
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Babe that's not how nairaland babes ROLL, here in nairaland, our girls don grow horn sote na the Guy self go dey shy......I just checked your profile and realised that you recently registered to ask this question.....well, my advice to you is

WE

DONT

ROLL

LIKE THAT

HERE!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me by roymary: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Cold feet.

Wa wa alright. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:49am On Nov 29, 2014
What is wrong with you

Please ask the heavens.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Charles4075(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2014
I see two things here
1- Op might be young, naïve, having her first bf and a virgin
2- Op is already cheating or about to cheat on the dude and it's eating her up.

So candybella, what's your gameplan?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by candybella(f): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2014
hez not my 1st bf..I feel free wen I dated my ex bfs but dunno y m like dat with him..m not underage plz..m 22..my ex bf was more dan a frnd to me.. I hv neva felt so shy n uncomfortable with any guy like dis b4.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Does it have anything to do with the age difference between you guys or do you think he something you don't? Maybe he speaks better or something related?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by holatin(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2014
ronald4lif:

I agree with this
ok
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Like someone pointed out, make him your friend first. That way, you will feel more comfortable around him.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by stanconnect(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
candybella:
hez not my 1st bf..I feel free wen I dated my ex bfs but dunno y m like dat with him..m not underage plz..m 22..my ex bf was more dan a frnd to me.. I hv neva felt so shy n uncomfortable with any guy like dis b4.

Then why did u give in to him in the first place? He's supposed to be ur best friend..if u Dnt feel comfortable with him why not jst call it. quits with him than frustrate the young guy!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by stanconnect(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
Like someone pointed out, make him your friend first. That way, you will feel more comfortable around him.

That would have been what she should have done in the first place..i think the best way to correct this should be for her to go and spend some time with him..lets say a week...I think she should be able to correct it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by ogeoflyf(f): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Someone asked for advice, n people are alredy calling her underage, virgin, etc.. Na wa oo.
Issoryt undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
ogeoflyf:
Someone asked for advice, n people are alredy calling her underage, virgin, etc.. Na wa oo.
Issoryt undecided
THATS SOME NIGERIANS FOR U THEY NEVER ADVICE INSTEAD,THEY START WRITING OFF POINT.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Evina(f): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Dozie730:
THATS SOME NIGERIANS FOR U THEY NEVER ADVICE INSTEAD,THEY START WRITING OFF POINT.

It is really dissappointing because it portrays gross ignorance and uncivilised mentality. Just visit western forums and see how issues are trashed.

Back to topic, op it is clear you are not used to him yet and you most likely really like him. You are still very self conscious around him, you haven't really let loose.

The only solution is to get to spend more time together.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by ritababe(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2014
I think you really do like him, just spend sometime together
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Equado(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Your problem?you're still a child...maybe not by age...but a child @ heart...don't worry you'll eventually grow
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by BreezyRita(f): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

Gbam! All said.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by holatin(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
BreezyRita:

Gbam! All said.
tanx sweerie

(1) (Reply)

What Extent Would You Goon A Crush / Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl / Married Couples With Mutual Consent To Sleep With Other Men/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.