Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (21260 Views)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by coolgeorge: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Is there anything really wrong with Polygamy. Opinions please.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2012
To manage one woman is wahala, to manage two or more than is more wahala.. You as a man will enjoy the pleasure of different women greasing you but the competition in a polygamous home is crazy and at a point in time, you will be frustrated by your wives and numerous children.. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by amyg(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Am not a people person.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Sijo01(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2012
^he said comment frm men only.

Op, am i allowd to subscribe?
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2012
@OP
this -------->

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by tutuwater(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Poly is for our grandfathers, don't try it bro polygamous kills

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by xynerise: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2012
coolgeorge: Is there anything really wrong with Polygamy. Opinions please.
it brings jealousy to ur household.

You can get killed due to high blood pressure when ur wives start competing.

You might not know d number of children u have or even know their names undecided.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
1 woman= 1 blessing + 1 curse
2women= 1 blessing + 2 curses
3 women= 1 blessing + 3 curses
do the maths yourself and see what's wrong

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by kokoye(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
- If you truly love ur children, you will not let another women have kids for you. Hate and and rivalry will set in whether you like it or not.

- Most wives will gladly give thier life over to you as long as they know they are the only one.

... 1 wife = 12 troubles and nagging. 2 plus wives?? This is geometric progression o!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
this -------->

You didn't have to put my booty out there like that! angry angry angry angry grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
kokoye: - If you truly love ur children, you will not let another women have kids for you. Hate and and rivalry will set in whether you like it or not.

- Most wives will gladly give thier life over to you as long as they know they are the only one.

... 1 wife = 12 troubles and nagging. 2 plus wives?? This is geometric progression o!

Bro Koyoke.....I have some associates that are in polygamous relationships and they have sworn up and down that everything is perfect in the household and that all the wives are "not jealous nor envious" of each other.

Now I have asked them what is the different between a player with several partners and a man with several wives? He responded one is married to the partners and one isn't. I also asked him what happens to women that are being played when they find out that they have been sharing with another woman and children are produced out of that union...then he responded...a chick died by the hand of another chick.

The sad thing is that they have seen each other before with him!! grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by kokoye(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^^

I aint ur bro ..you divorced me..remember?

There is no way two women can be married to the same stick without envy and rivalry. Easier to pass a needle thru the eye of an unrestricted camel.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
kokoye: ^^^

I aint ur bro ..you divorced me..remember?

There is no way two women can be married to the same stick without envy and rivalry. Easier to pass a needle thru the eye of an unrestricted camel.

Awww. You still hurt boo? grin tongue kiss

You are right....even if these women KNEW of each other...it will not change what will happen.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Come to think of it...how come it is okay for women to accept the fact that their husbands can have multiple wives under a religious belief but it is not okay for a wife to have multiples husbands....and if you are going to use the excuse that it is easier for a man to marry multiple wives because of A, B, C, and D.....

Would husbands TOTALLY accept their wives sleeping with other men? So why do you think you are any different and that your wife will TOTALLY accept you sleeping with other women

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by kokoye(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dont blame us in this case. Blame the women who accept polygamy.

I can offer you B.S ..it is up to you to take it. Dont blame me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Mynd44: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2012
Kokoye, you and you ex need to resolve your issues OFFLINE.
Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by claremont(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2012
There are some people who manage polygamous relationships very well, some don't. Different strokes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by God2man(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2012
What do you think?

See, www.nairaland.com/964807/consequences-polygamy

God2man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by gst101: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Come to think of it...how come it is okay for women to accept the fact that their husbands can have multiple wives under a religious belief but it is not okay for a wife to have multiples husbands....and if you are going to use the excuse that it is easier for a man to marry multiple wives because of A, B, C, and D.....

Would husbands TOTALLY accept their wives sleeping with other men? So why do you think you are any different and that your wife will TOTALLY accept you sleeping with other women
it all depends on the orientation and philosophy on which each society is formed. In some, polyandry is what exists not polygyny. In those place, what is thinkable is that the woman can have more than a man but not the other way round. So stop your feminist anger.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by gst101: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2012
how is it anoying?
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
gst101: it all depends on the orientation and philosophy on which each society is formed. In some, polyandry is what exists not polygyny. In those place, what is thinkable is that the woman can have more than a man but not the other way round. So stop your feminist anger.

Feminist anger? Why do Romantic section have too many fucking illiterate chatters I take it you like the idea of a rabid dog contaminating many cats.....otherwise you wouldn't be defensive. grin grin grin grin You didn't comprehend my previous post asking a SIMPLE QUESTION about TOLERANCE and you went on a rant about polyandry.

It is interesting how some male chatters pretty much destroyed the notion of polygamy but I am a feminist because I asked why do men think that women totally accept polygamy if the men aren't willing to. SMH.

Yeah...I am aware of polyandry in India since you brought it up....can you name THREE AFRICAN COUNTRIES that practices polyandry Take your time....I will wait. grin grin grin

Since you were telling me what I should do/be as if I am your child....let me reciprocate....stop acting like a sexist pig with a dead dick.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Kokoye, you and you ex need to resolve your issues OFFLINE.
Lol

Shut the hell up. grin grin tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
kokoye: Dont blame us in this case. Blame the women who accept polygamy.

I can offer you B.S ..it is up to you to take it. Dont blame me.

That's true. But you know damn well in some countries where polygamy is highly practiced that these women can't say no or they die.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Shut the hell up. grin grin tongue
**Puppy face**
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Loveaflame(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
My dear,it is not easy to maintain such.For Christians it is (NOT)[size=8pt][/size] good.God made only one woman for one man.That is the standard.Anything outside that is lust and ojukokoro.The evils of polygamous home are so many.I came from one.BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by MrsChima1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Loveaflame: My dear,it is not easy to maintain such.For Christians it is (NOT)[size=8pt][/size] good.God made only one woman for one man.That is the standard.Anything outside that is lust and ojukokoro.The evils of polygamous home are so many.I came from one.BE WARNED.

So what about those who do not believe in the Bible? For health, emotional, sexual, spiritual, mental, and psychological reasons...it wouldn't be wise but people have all sorts of excuses why polygamy is necessary...when the sun set...it is still the same bullshit.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
When we talk about polygamy, Christians and Muslims should not bring religion into things as that will just be flawed
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nothing wrong with it. Father Abraham was polygamous.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: OAM4J, coolgeorge angry

what are you doing here? Are you stalking me so that you can ban me again. God pass you. angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
I think polygamy is wrong...a better option is to be a serial husband.
Wifey nags you, move on to next

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by redsun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
It wrong when you dont have enough cash to go round or when you are a thief/paedophile like nigerian politicians.Using backward religion to molest young girls and the public resources to finance their harems.

Apart from the above clauses,it is the best a "whole" man can do with his short life.
Re: What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). by seedord247(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
I dont know why some folks learn negatively... Maybe they escaped sociology class shaaaas... Polygamy has been in nigeria before the invention of jewish and arab religion.. Based on the society life then, women dont have worries about their husband marrying a new wife, according to my grandma, she said, some women would even forced their husband's to marry more wife to create big family.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] / Best Places For Valentine Dates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.