Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast (4918 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bloody lies

africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=1606%3Aopposition-
candidate-condemns-nigerias-post-election-
violence&Itemid=635

www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/6277-buhari-
condemns-nigeria-post-election-violence-v15-6277
(Modify ) ( Quote ) (Report) (Share)

the bloody hypocrite was forced to issue a statement after many days have passed unlike this one that was issued same day.
It pain me to know that people like u can be blinded and unable to read between the lines.
Sentiments aside.
Mind u, i am not pro-jonathan.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
rafhell:

the bloody hypocrite was forced to issue a statement after many days have passed unlike this one that was issued same day.
It pain me to know that people like u can be blinded and unable to read between the lines.
Sentiments aside.
Now he was forced? Abeg abeg
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
rafhell:

Sentiments aside.
Don't mind the blood thirsty hypocrite.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by dguyindcorner(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniel058:
He just made a sentences

You need to go back to school.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ayindejimmy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:
I am sure fashola wrrote this.

Buhari can not construct simple grammer
Hypocrite.... Go back to high school and learn to Spell grammar first then you can come and post comments on this Forum
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ayindejimmy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
rafhell:

Sentiments aside.
You people are insatiable! If he didn't issue any... It's going to be an issue. Now he does... It's still an issue.
Mind you, you didn't vote Buhari as the Commander In Chief
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
eagleeye2:

False accusation that needed you to mention Adamu Ciroma and Kaita? Because they were PDP.
Buhari's words being taken literarily or not, doesn't exonerate him. Moreover he never spoke up immediately the violence broke out post 2011 election.
If you must know, I supported Buhari before the 2011 election, but not anymore. Cos, it seems he forgot something at Aso Rock.
You people keep saying Buhari said this.... He didn't say that.... Oh.... He's now saying it too soon....too late.
Don't expect Buhari to please your likes. Cos your mind is all made up and all you're looking at is every slip he made
You won't concentrate on the president that we gave the capacity to handle such situations. Is Buhari the president? There's very little Buhari can do in is capacity. Even those that riot on his behalf, there was very little he could do to stop them then.
If Gej cannot solve the problem WE are facing now, then he's not the leader we need. A true leader is known in times of trials not well things are good.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Daniel058(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
dguyindcorner:

You need to go back to school.
thanks bro
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by aurenflani: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:

In essence buhari na ba "Turenchi" grin

In essence your Hausa language is even worst cheesy

TURANCIgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: The Problems And Solutions / Profile Of Newly Appointed DG Voice Of Nigeria (VON) “mr. Osita Okechukwu” / Do You Think That Sitting Room Buhari Tweeted From Looks Like A Home In Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.