Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast (4928 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Daniel058(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2014
He simply made a sentence
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Hero10001: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Wolexdey:
Pls dis man needs to be more rash wit his speech when referring to boko-animals...

Call them their name...Call them d evil dey ar...Make statements dat will eat d boko-animals more deeply...

Yes he condemned d evil practice...I think he can do better...
Last week, Emir SLS said; My people, protect yourself against insurgency.
Don't wait for the govt to protect you bla bla bla..
This week, his mosque went KaaBoOOM!!
Now you want GMB to condemn BH ha?!
I'm sure he won't do it.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by smsshola(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
undecided undecided undecided

What is the meaning of this stuff to show us he support sharia or what Broz dt is an old news say something new...can't we get over this nd move on.He neva command d arm forces nor the police why can't u point ur camera to d drunk man in ASO and tell him to act fast with 1billiondollars to equip and fight Buhari and his bolo Haram. Then Buhari must really b a thorn in his flesh... Hate him or like him he is human he can make mistake but he integrity stand him out..Am a Christian but now I can see..I wl vote him if he win d primary of his party.Stop deceiving us wt religion stuff...pls...by the way wh is better a Christian who see corruption as stealing or a sharia man who see corruption as a sin?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
can you people just ignore them? kai! i wish we can all ignore dis people..come 2015..we go lock our doors...and nobody go vote for anybody!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by eightsin(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2014
He should be happy. Nigeria is now ungovernable
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by gerald09(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
this our man.
vote him for change
over 200 of ur fellow men. women and children, dead over 1000 families lost love 1s n u come here to campaign.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by asaridokuboyansh(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
This is just mere sentences,...deep down I know he is happy,.nigeria becoming more ungovernorable by the day.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
smsshola:

What is the meaning of this stuff to show us he support sharia or what Broz dt is an old news say something new...can't we get over this nd move on.He neva command d arm forces nor the police why can't u point ur camera to d drunk man in ASO and tell him to act fast with 1billiondollars to equip and fight Buhari and his bolo Haram. Then Buhari must really b a thorn in his flesh... Hate him or like him he is human he can make mistake but he integrity stand him out..Am a Christian but now I can see..I wl vote him if he win d primary of his party.Stop deceiving us wt religion stuff...pls...by the way wh is better a Christian who see corruption as stealing or a sharia man who see corruption as a sin?

A man who is corrupt like GEJ is terrible and a man who will impose his religion is worse.

I'm only showing that picture because I'm of the belief that fanatism doesn't leave people, I'm just saying it might be inherent - that will be disastrous.

What's my business with GEJ? I don't have words to quantify my rage about this administration. angry

And note also, I voted for buhari in 2011. I don't think I'm voting anyone next year if they're the only choices.

If Buhari has changed, God will grant him victory else he might have to wait till 2019 again.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by salbis(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:
I am sure fashola wrrote this.

Buhari can not construct simple grammer
You have seen the reason why it's good to keep quite and be assumed a wise man, than to speak and show the foolishness in you!
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ARmanx(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Eazzzzzeeee up the testosterone cabrones lemme break it down Buhari dis Buhari dat, one thing remains a fact to every body dah sucks on Goodlucks dik and drinks his cum also are to blinded to know that nothing good has come out of this administration everything is at an all time low power, security,jobs the same Ali modu sheriff dah started dis boko Boyz thing is the same guy that good luck welcomed with open arms and nobody seems to tok about likes of Ali gusau that has been defence minister for sometime now still yet security has not improved one bit still people still suck on Gej dick? Like I always say support Nigeria break up sooner we get it into our skul the better and another fact is that anything that is not pdp is good for this nation bikko pdp has had their fair chances facking 16 yrs mayne even for yankee dem deh switch parties so why can't Nigeria do the same if we are practicing democracy indeed
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by holatin(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
gerald09:
over 200 of ur fellow men. women and children, dead over 1000 families lost love 1s n u come here to campaign.
can't u be be reasonable for once.
am campaigning for change, an end to terrorism
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Moiking(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Life sweet, na suffering spoil am. Skul sweet, na
exam spoil am. To get Babe sweet, na taxing spoil
am, I for get 10. Car sweet, na fuel spoil am. To go
village for Christmas sweet, na badbelle ppl spoil
am. Talkative frends sweet na dia bad mouth spoil
am. To chop three square meal sweet, to work for
am spoil am. To get money sweet, na armrobbers
spoil am. To disrespect person sweet, to get
respect 4rm others spoil am. To go on lunch sweet,
hungry babes spoil am. To make calls sweet, "Your
account has been exausted and call terminated"
spoil am. To make friends sweet, fallin of hands
spoil am. To post for Nairaland sweet, na ignore
spoil am! cheesy
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Seun(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
freezone4real:
My sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of today's Kano terror attack. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who have been affected by that unspeakable atrocity.

There is no excuse nor justification for terrorism and the deliberate targeting of civilians. Every Nigerian is entitled to feel safe in his/her everyday life. We cannot allow violence and fear to prevail over freedom and social stability.

The perpetrators of that dastardly act must be fished out and be brought to justice. They must be defeated wherever they are. They must not be allowed to plunge our country deep into the abyss of fear and distrust.
Source?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2014
eagleeye2:

Oga, you are being clever by half. Yes Buhari, never said he was going to make the country ungovernable. But he made a statement about "dogs and baboons being soaked in blood" and indeed never spoke up when mayhem was unleashed on innocent people post 2011 election massacre.
Moreover, Atiku Abubakar equally made statements about violent change being inevitable when peaceful change cannot be achieved. You obviously missed that or will you say its because he was PDP then and now in APC he has become a saint.
The fact is that, the Northern elites encouraged violence against the innocent citizens of this country without knowing that one day the chickens must come home to roost.
Dogs and babbon statement was made in 2012, how it killed corpers in 2011?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Source?

Buhari’s facebook Page. Even though i won't advocate facebook links on the front page.

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fvotebuhari

Btw consider this thread

www.nairaland.com/2019949/pictures-apc-rally-akwa-ibom

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2014
eagleeye2:

False accusation that needed you to mention Adamu Ciroma and Kaita? Because they were PDP.
Buhari's words being taken literarily or not, doesn't exonerate him. Moreover he never spoke up immediately the violence broke out post 2011 election.
If you must know, I supported Buhari before the 2011 election, but not anymore. Cos, it seems he forgot something at Aso Rock.

africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1606%3Aopposition-candidate-condemns-nigerias-post-election-violence&Itemid=635

www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/6277-buhari-condemns-nigeria-post-election-violence-v15-6277
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:
Did he speak out when churches were being bombed?

saharareporters.com/2011/12/25/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-this-is-dastardly/105821/
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Source?

How the birthday dey go tomorrow? grin
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
rafhell:
Take it or leave it. Buhari is a pure hypocrite, a religious bigot and a tribal bigot.
Where was he when churches were bombed by his sympathizers.
Where was he when innocent youth corpers were killed by his sympathizers.
He should hang up and die.
Fvcking hypocrite.
Mr blind supporter : And don't fvcking try to defend him.

Bloody lies

africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=1606%3Aopposition-
candidate-condemns-nigerias-post-election-
violence&Itemid=635

www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/6277-buhari-
condemns-nigeria-post-election-violence-v15-6277
(Modify ) ( Quote ) (Report) (Share)
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by cupidhero(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:
Did he speak out when churches were being bombed?
i wish every nigerian reasoned like you,we forget easily. People who have ruled nigeria before should never rule it again. I bet you if jonathan don't win in 2015 he can actually come out and say he is a changed man bla bla bla and some useless nigerians will now believe him. nigerians will continue to be pawns in the hands of the elite as long as they keep been this way. A nigerian will never shun or condemn a violent attack unless it affects people he knows or his family. GEJ and GMB are wolfs in sheeps clothing.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2014
ellalina:
yadayada yadaayada
Tell us what you gon do about it if elected

Talk is cheap, he has done it before. Good buhari and Maitatsine
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
Just see how naïve you are. You are supposed to be an "agent" living off commissions you are given from the properties you sell. You also have your contact number on display, yet you write something like this. Don't you understand what harm statements like this could do to your business?? Do know you could miss the opportunity to land a potentially HUGE deal from a big client just for that statement??

I've always admonished people advertising businesses on their signatures steer clear politics or at least maintain strict modesty in their comments. It hurts business when they do otherwise.
Noted.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Every Nigerian is entitled to feel safe in his/her everyday life. We cannot allow violence and fear to prevail over freedom and social stability.

While we hold on to this words we expect the alleged CinC would wake up to his responsibility!

Down memory lane

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1823643_jonathanandbokoharam_jpeg4cab8aedf557dbca1ec3912a47f11786
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Akinsz: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

look at a dullard that want to correct someone.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by jamace(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Source?
I thought Buhari said the federal govt should stop killing boko haram? Has he changed his song because he wants foolish Nigerians to give him political power? Buhari is one of those who inspired and gave boko haram strength.
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by jamace(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Buhari’s facebook Page. Even though i won't advocate facebook links on the front page.

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fvotebuhari

Btw consider this thread

www.nairaland.com/2019949/pictures-apc-rally-akwa-ibom
But your buhari said FG should stop killing boko haram members, why the change in song? He is deceiving Nigerians because he wants political power ba? http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by jamace(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

saharareporters.com/2011/12/25/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-this-is-dastardly/105821/
Yes, after condemning it, he now queried the FG to stop killing boko haram members, What a hypocrite? http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
jamace:
Yes, after condemning it, he now queried the FG to stop killing boko haram members, What a hypocrite? http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram
Did you just mention me with point and kill link? Please don't do that next time.

Btw

“They ( Boko Haram ) are our siblings gej

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-should-
resign-northern-can/

www.news247.com.ng/news/boko-haram-president-jonathans-siblings
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by ikaboy: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Saintvc should be regretting the day he joined NL. Shame!

9jaforlife:

The joke is on you!

It's WROTE, not wrrote

It's GRAMMAR, not grammer

You couldn't spell everyday words correctly and yet you jest about it. Big shame on you!
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by Ebubeslym(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Source?

fabricated
Re: General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast by medamillion(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:

Even from your spelling of "wrrote" you are better than Buhari? Permit me to call you a f**l.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Might Win The Election / Official Inec Results From Osun So Far""""""PRESIDENTIAL / Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.