Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653931 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
mojeer678:

You're very right. And if the recent 'appearances' are any indication, hmmmmmnnn......

One must ask: Is the race for the White House a 'do-and-die' affair?

Hillary is gone, they need to give up.
If that really was Hillary that appeared with crossed eyes looking like a junkie, MY GOD it is time for them to give up. That makes a computer generated appearance far preferable. They need to let her quit out of mercy, I don't believe she really wants the presidency if she looks like that.
GOSH!!! Are these her eyes? They look totally misaligned and out of position. It seems it gets worse when she tries to look at her left side. Is dat d real Hillary? OR.....
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
And This

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dayo, madam and I will take you to the election.
We have to do the right thing. One Term Thing.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Ted Cruz endorses Trump, the guy has seen the handwriting on the wall,

I believe he will like to serve under Donald J Trump government.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2016
armyofone:
Dayo, madam and I will take you to the election.
We have to do the right thing. One Term Thing.

I have already blanked this election out we are coming back to chase Hillary out in 2020.

BTW Bill Maher one of the most fierce Liberals who has donated to Obama and many democrats

right now 3 mins ago just said profiling is not the problem, Almost all police work is profiling. He fully supports profiling. But many people who dont even understand what they are talking about just spew whatever sounds cool.

Show me any human being alive who doesnt profile
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:23am On Sep 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
McCrory has declared a state of emergency in Charlotte and has deployed the national guard.

I'm just sick and tired of this.I still question the training these cops get.I think it's time there's a law that requires cops use blanks when they pull people over on the highway.As long as no crime was reported against the person and the car is not being chased as a suspect from a crime scene then why the hell do cops have to use live bullets.

The more saddening part of this is we have a Presidential candidate who would make this worse with his hateful rhetorics.He already suggested stop and frisk as his solution while lying that the officer who pulled Terrence over choked before she fired.

#PoliceReformsNow
You see the results of profiling that leads to the death of two black men in Charlotte and Tulsa. If those two guys are whites they would be alive. Look at Clive Bundy and his bunch grazing oon Federal land and their supporters are openly threatening Federal agents with automatics rifle. I dare any blacks or Latinos to do that without being shot to death. Then you see Uncle Toms house negroes supporting profiling. Not surprised though, because when the brain is in reverse, it doesn't work right. Profiling as we know is unconstitutional and the last I checked, this is a country founded on rule of law. America is not a jungle and for house negroes supporting profiling, it's like an antelope voting for a Lion. What a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Shooting in a Seattle mall, Shooter on the lose,

If I am in that mall I would avoid every white male cos experience tells me in many of these type of incident, its a white male

If I am a policeman in that area searching, I would be searching for a white male. Thats profiling. Thats how personal security works

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You see the results of profiling that leads to the death of two black men in Charlotte and Tulsa. If those two guys are whites they would be alive. Look at Clive Bundy and his bunch grazing oon Federal land and their supporters are openly threatening Federal agents with automatics rifle. I dare any blacks or Latinos to do that without being shot to death. Then you see Uncle Toms house negroes supporting profiling. Not surprised though, because when the brain is in reverse, it doesn't work right. Profiling as we know is unconstitutional and the last I checked, this is a country founded on rule of law. America is not a jungle and for house negroes supporting profiling, it's like an antelope voting for a Lion. What a disgrace.

Get your facts right. this blacks were fighting with the police or pointed gun at them. no police officer will see a blackman and just shoot him. mind you police have killed more whites this year than blacks.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Get your facts right. this blacks were fighting with the police or pointed gun at them. no police officer will see a blackman and just shoot him. mind you police have killed more whites this year than blacks.
Show us where the two guys were fighting the police officers. The guy in Tulsa , Oklahoma had his hands up going into his truck and get shot by the officer. That's why the lady officer was indicted yesterday for 1st degree manslaughter. The guy in Charlotte was shot dead while he was in his car with his wife and the wife was seen clearly on the video she recorded on her phone begging the officers not to shoot that her husband was unharmed. After the guy get shot , the wife was heard screaming that she hopes her husband is not dead. So show me where they were fighting the officers. You guys are just annoying. Always try to engage in something you guys don't have a clue about but end up looking stupid. Talking about police killing more whites than blacks this year is a bunch of crap. You guys just come up with all this trash trying to look smart but end up looking like bozo the clown. Do you even know the percentage of blacks to whites in America without googling it. Use your brain next time before you put your mouth on something you have got no knowledge of.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Trump could carry Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Nevada - SEVEN swing states, and still lose.

He is already on track to winning 246 EC votes, which is 40 more than Romney had in 2012. Such a close election would further strengthen the extreme right-wing of the party, and doom the chances of a moderate Republican ever clinching the nomination in 2020.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2016
This epidemic of Police officers killing unarmed Black men is getting out of hand. I still can't understand, how a man who had his two hands up in the air, and was CLEARLY complying with officers' orders, ended up being shot dead. But a suspected terrorist, somehow, is still alive after engaging police officers in a fire fight.

It really boggles my mind embarassed
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LekkiGuy: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2016
This guy e never even solve election for he state for Nigeria finished he dey follow Donald Trump. Na wah o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I don't even get the point of the clip.. angry grin angry cheesy grin [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzMBsTEiZCU [/url] because clearly, the man is not going to do naija any good. I stand to be corrected though but it's quite funny.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
LekkiGuy:
This guy e never even solve election for he state for Nigeria finished he dey follow Donald Trump. Na wah o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I don't even get the point of the clip.. angry grin angry cheesy grin [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzMBsTEiZCU [/url] because clearly, the man is not going to do naija any good. I stand to be corrected though but it's quite funny.
You are absolutely correct . Tramp don't care about the Blacks in America and this bozos licking his behind thinks he cares about Africa . How would an avowed racist being funded and aided by racists in America will care about Africans. The Racist piece of garbage still thinks Obama was born in Africa and the bozos Foreigners for Tramp are licking his behind. Thank God the losers have no votes on November 9.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman:
This epidemic of Police officers killing unarmed Black men is getting out of hand. I still can't understand, how a man who had his two hands up in the air, and was CLEARLY complying with officers' orders, ended up being shot dead. But a suspected terrorist, somehow, is still alive after engaging police officers in a fire fight.

It really boggles my mind embarassed
Tell that to the interloper blockhead who was lucky to get a visa to US that all this tragedy is due to profiling. For a Nigerian in America advocating profiling is equivalent to insanity. Like I told the blockhead , one day the rooster will come home to roost. Right here in Chicago , the city has paid approximately 500 million dollars to victims of police brutality and abuse and the case of Michael McDonald shot 16 times while working away from police is still pending. Then you have an authentic Uncle Tom with a thick accent advocating what's unconstitutional . I wish he had been profiled at the US Embassy in Nigeria so that visa could have gone to a deserving and worthy Nigerian .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman:
Trump could carry Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Nevada - SEVEN swing states, and still lose.

He is already on track to winning 246 EC votes, which is 40 more than Romney had in 2012. Such a close election would further strengthen the extreme right-wing of the party, and doom the chances of a moderate Republican ever clinching the nomination in 2020.
You are right about that CFCman. The path is too narrow for him. I sincerely believe he would lose in Florida with all those Cubans in South Florida and all those Puerto Ricans in Central Florida . I believe Ohio and Nevada with heavy Latino votes will go blue. Watch for the debate on Monday and his follies and bigotry including his misorgynistic ways will be exposed to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Plus look at the formation of Israel and neighbors in their neck of the woods. Jordan and Egypt are the friendly neighbors . Jordan because of Late King Hussein which his son King Abdullah took his friendly path towards Israel and Egypt with peace treaty between Late Anwar Sadat and Menachem Begin. Isreal has no choice but to vet and profile. The first time I went to Tel aviv, I was vetted and profiled from the day I bought my ticket and I was amazed my company h/q was contacted. It continues all the way to the Airport and again at Ben Gurion. They were very respectful and hope I reasoned with them. American situation is different. We are too large and we know that profiling has been deadly to minorities in America. Hence , I believe it's not doable in a divisive society like America plus it's unconstitutional. That's the problem with Mr Tramp backers, they read all the racist white blogs and come on nairaland to spew their garbage. How will a sane and rational black man supports profiling ?.
Israel likes to establish purpose of visit and keep record of every visitor from the airport.That has been the safeguard against legal entry to terrorist into Israel.If this is what Mr Trump has earlier suggested,I'd okay it but he has suggested a ban on Muslims coming to the United States in all its entirety.This is dangerous and shouldn't be allowed.Now he calls for profiling induced by race.Hell No.

Found this time's article.
http://www.time.com/4506574/hillary-clinton-national-security

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:

Ted Cruz supporters and republicans just hated him more for doing this.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Ted Cruz supporters and republicans just hated him more for doing this.
I believe he had to endorse in order for him to have a decent shot at being the nominee in 2020.
His refusal to endorse at the RNC Convention would have bitten him in the arse in the next presidential primary. So, he had to endorse Trump at this time to clear any doubts about his allegiance to the GOP.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Once you hear Trump pull these on Monday,just know he's lying.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/09/23/clinton-campaign-trump-cannot-pass-debate-test-if-he-repeats-these-debunked-lies/
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mehn, I can't wait till 6pm PT on Monday.
This upcoming debate may be the most-watched single TV program in US history; over 100 million people may watch the debate across all networks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman:

I believe he had to endorse in order for him to have a decent shot at being the nominee in 2020.
His refusal to endorse at the RNC Convention would have bitten him in the arse in the next presidential primary. So, he had to endorse Trump at this time to clear any doubts about his allegiance to the GOP.
He said he would be running for re-election in 2018 for his Senate seat.

Two things,with Texas as a toss up in this election,if Hillary could pull Texas by a single digit,his chances of winning his primary would be very slim and it would cast a bad record for him if he attempted to run.

He is already seen as a phony by many republicans already,if he attempted to run again in 2020,I don't see him winning the primary.This election cycle as shown clearly that republican primary voters are a hoard of low info voters and very susceptible to lies and propaganda which Trump used in his ascent to become the nominee.

The next election cycle wouldn't be any different because the GOP is loosing a lot of demographics in this election so they are stuck with the same old,white,non-college educated and mostly rural voters.Goodluck to him though.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Once you hear Trump pull these on Monday,just know he's lying.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/09/23/clinton-campaign-trump-cannot-pass-debate-test-if-he-repeats-these-debunked-lies/
There are so many more lies of his that you can not even put on the page. He would be a total disaster on Monday because Tramp being misogynistic, how will he handle a woman who will Stand toe to toe with him and call him out on his bigotry, misogyny, scam and lies. He's doomed and there is no way a Racist will lead a Great Country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mehn, I can't wait till 6pm PT on Monday.
This upcoming debate may be the most-watched single TV program in US history; over 100 million people may watch the debate across all networks.
I think so too. The suspense is killing me. Mark Cuban will be seating in the front row. Will see how the con man will deal with that.i think Hillary did that purposely to unsettle him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
He said he would be running for re-election in 2018 for his Senate seat.

Two things,with Texas as a toss up in this election,if Hillary could pull Texas by a single digit,his chances of winning his primary would be very slim and it would cast a bad record for him if he attempted to run.

He is already seen as a phony by many republicans already,if he attempted to run again in 2020,I don't see him winning the primary.This election cycle as shown clearly that republican primary voters are a hoard of low info voters and very susceptible to lies and propaganda which Trump used in his ascent to become the nominee.

The next election cycle wouldn't be any different because the GOP is loosing a lot of demographics in this election so they are stuck with the same old,white,non-college educated and mostly rural voters.Goodluck to him though.
Your last point is brilliant. Plus the diversity of America doesn't favor Republicans too. Texas will turn blue in less than 6 years because of the young Latinos turning 18 and millineals moving in there because of non existent State Tax. Will be interesting to see though.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman, How is it possible to not win with all the state you named?

CFCman:

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ted who? Too little too late. The Trump Train moves on! Go! Go! Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trump slams Obama for cancelling d bill (via a veto) on what would have allowed d 9/11 families to sue the Saudi Government. Just wow! Unbelievable! Obama of all people?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
obixcel:
Trump slams Obama for cancelling d bill (via a veto) on what would have allowed d 9/11 families to sue the Saudi Government. Just wow! Unbelievable! Obama of all people?
If by now people don't see the danger in this they just won't.

If republicans over ride his veto they shouldn't be surprised the next morning if Iraqis,Afghans,Vietnamese,Japanese and a host of others sue the United States.I wonder what the republican congress response would be undecided

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Show us where the two guys were fighting the police officers. The guy in Tulsa , Oklahoma had his hands up going into his truck and get shot by the officer. That's why the lady officer was indicted yesterday for 1st degree manslaughter. The guy in Charlotte was shot dead while he was in his car with his wife and the wife was seen clearly on the video she recorded on her phone begging the officers not to shoot that her husband was unharmed. After the guy get shot , the wife was heard screaming that she hopes her husband is not dead. So show me where they were fighting the officers. You guys are just annoying. Always try to engage in something you guys don't have a clue about but end up looking stupid. Talking about police killing more whites than blacks this year is a bunch of crap. You guys just come up with all this trash trying to look smart but end up looking like bozo the clown. Do you even know the percentage of blacks to whites in America without googling it. Use your brain next time before you put your mouth on something you have got no knowledge of.

Can you give me the links to the videos.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 25, 2016
armyofone:
CFCman, How is it possible to not win with all the state you named?

The states Clinton is winning (or projected to win) have a little more Electoral College votes than Trump's states.
CA and NY have over 100 electors between them - which is a huge headstart for Clinton or any other Democratic nominee.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
ValerianSteel:
If by now people don't see the danger in this they just won't.

If republicans over ride his veto they shouldn't be surprised the next morning if Iraqis,Afghans,Vietnamese,Japanese and a host of others sue the United States.I wonder what the republican congress response would be undecided
So dis veto-action is all about preventing these aforementioned countries from suing d United states on what basis? Seems to me he's (Obama) more like appeasing some friends overseas, trying not to incur d wrath of any especially now dat his tenure is coming to an end. But honestly he should at least have given d families a chance to end their pain.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:

All boils down to prospective campaigns, so I guess he'd have killed any chances of future funds or support unless he brown noses

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.