Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655459 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

You are Drumpf's whiny arse lil bitch, still crying over how you didn't win the popular vote so yall need a dick sucking campaign rally, LM_FUCKING_AO. Go on lil bitch your master beckons on you for a dick sucking. Don't keep him waiting, you he'll whine you to tears if you do.

Look at this butthurt bïtch. My man won and is doing as he pleases, whipping and whacking your team like rags dolls. Believe me, I'm in the highest of spirits. You're the ones who can't his name off our lips/fingers like cuckold dicksuckers. Hahahahahaha. Your misery is joy to my soul, loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Look at this butthurt bïtch. My man won and is doing as he pleases, whipping and whacking your team like rags dolls. Believe me, I'm in the highest of spirits. You're the ones who can't his name off our lips/fingers like cuckold dicksuckers. Hahahahahaha. Your misery is joy to my soul, loser.

Hehehe joy indeed high spirits indeed that's why you dumbfucks need a campaign rally after winning LMAO.

Listen RoosterDrinker we'll be here when your Russian Agent Orange crashes and burns big league. LoL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You mean like the rape of Juanita Broaddrick by Bill Clinton, while Slick Willy is busy with Lolita Express as a free man? Or Hillary's pay-for-play schemes? Bïtch, please.

Does Jeffrey Epstein ring a bell, we know how the mofo you worship go about abuse under age girls.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Schwarzkopf, Mindfulness: So, by your argument of networks having political leanings, and therefore, agendas, it is safe to say CNN is just as biased and unobjective as Fox? grin Or is Fox the only network spinning news events to pursue an agenda? And the only 'worthless' network? Or is it the entire media? grin

Oh boy!

Worthless from whose perspective? I stayed up all night last year to watch CNN when the Turkish army attempted a coup. CNN was the only network covering the incidents all night long and showing what was happening in the streets of Ankara and Istanbul, at least I was unable to watch it elsewhere from here.

I can pretty well distinguish between objective news reporting and the expression of a journalist's or a network's opinions as well as between quality press and tabloids. It is part of the general knowledge. You have not discovered anything new and yet you are acting like Einstein when he formulated his theory of relativity.

I buy right and left-leaning newspapers (not tabloids) and I appreciate the fact that I have access to a wide range of views as well as objective reports free of opinions be it from right or left-leaning networks unlike your hero Donald who would love the media to be one-sided like in Russia or Turkey.

The freedom of the press is an accomplishment that we should not mess with but it is our responsibility to tell objective reports from subjective views and it really is easy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

I think Netanyahu thought it was a joke but knowing Trump I won't be surprised if he thought he'd just laid out a genius plan.

He wanted to act like the good guy who wants everyone's happiness but he only succeeded in demonstrating his lack of knowledge.
He is an amateur and even though I understand why people did not want the Clintons in the white house, I wonder why they would want a clueless person to run their country. I would not want even want an amateur to cut my hair. Imagine going to a doctor who has no experience at all and asking him to perform a surgery on an open heart. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

He wanted to act like the good guy who wants everyone's happiness but he only succeeded in demonstrating his lack of knowledge.
He is an amateur and even though I understand why people did not want the Clintons in the white house, I wonder why they would want a clueless person to run their country. I would not want even want an amateur to cut my hair. Imagine going to a doctor who has no experience at all and asking him to perform a surgery on an open heart. Who does that?

But sometimes even an inexperienced professional can draw on the experience of others through books, this guy doesn't even read Shit. Wants his memos one page and with pictures. God help America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

But sometimes even an inexperienced professional can draw on the experience of others through books, this guy doesn't even read Shit. Wants his memos one page and with pictures. God help America.

Why would he? He has been rewarded for spewing rubbish for the whole wide world to see so he continues. He does not even feel embarrassed to make a complete fo.ol of himself because he is too dvmb to see his own dvmbness. He thinks he is smart. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Why would he? He has been rewarded for spewing rubbish for the whole wide world to see so he continues. He does not even feel embarrassed to make a complete fo.ol of himself because he is too dvmb to see his own dvmbness. He thinks he is smart. grin

The cognitive dissonance is so mind boggling. During the press conference he was saying that he won the highest electoral college votes since Reagan and when a reporter pointed out that Obama had higher votes, he goes oh I mean Republican. Reporter again pointed out that Bush 2 had higher votes and he goes oh they gave me these figures. The hell? Is this the dumbass people are falling all over theirselves for? I am sure even Bannon must have been shaking his head at this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Oh boy!

Worthless from whose perspective? I stayed up all night last year to watch CNN when the Turkish army attempted a coup. CNN was the only network covering the incidents all night long and showing what was happening in the streets of Ankara and Istanbul, at least I was unable to watch it elsewhere from here.

I can pretty well distinguish between objective news reporting and the expression of a journalist's or a network's opinions as well as between quality press and tabloids. It is part of the general knowledge. You have not discovered anything new and yet you are acting like Einstein when he formulated his theory of relativity.

I buy right and left-leaning newspapers (not tabloids) and I appreciate the fact that I have access to a wide range of views as well as objective reports free of opinions be it from right or left-leaning networks unlike your hero Donald who would love the media to be one-sided like in Russia or Turkey.

The freedom of the press is an accomplishment that we should not mess with but it is our responsibility to tell objective reports from subjective views and it really is easy.

You have said nothing despite your waste of words. Does your comment not buttress my point that they are make news? If you regularly have to confer with other sources to get the real juice of a story, isn't it obvious that these papers aren't trustworthy, hence the term fake news? And if Trump points out the fakeness of a 'news' outlet, isn't that just confirming an open secret? grin

News outlets are supposed to give you the new information without any spin. Once spin is applied, fakeness ensues. As far as I know Donald is complaining of incorrect reports about him, which he is well within his rights to do.

The press undermine their own freedom when they engage in unethical practices, no wonder their trustworthiness ratings are in the gutter.

FYI, I'm a supported of neither CNN nor Fox. grin. I trust neither.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Does Jeffrey Epstein ring a bell, we know how the mofo you worship go about abuse under age girls.

Same Bill and Hillary Clinton tightest buddy, Jeffrey Epstein? Or is there another one I should know about? Dude, I'm a Trump an not a Clinton fan.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

Hehehe joy indeed high spirits indeed that's why you dumbfucks need a campaign rally after winning LMAO.

Listen RoosterDrinker we'll be here when your Russian Agent Orange crashes and burns big league. LoL

Pervert, we'll just to wait and see, won't we?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

The cognitive dissonance is so mind boggling. During the press conference he was saying that he won the highest electoral college votes since Reagan and when a reporter pointed out that Obama had higher votes, he goes oh I mean Republican. Reporter again pointed out that Bush 2 had higher votes and he goes oh they gave me these figures. The hell? Is this the dumbass people are falling all over theirselves for? I am sure even Bannon must have been shaking his head at this.

I saw it and I almost pitied this man. It is obvious he is sort of overwhelmed with what is expected of him as president. Afterwards, he was begging for a friendly journalist to ask friendly questions.

"I want to find a friendly reporter. Are you a friendly reporter? Watch out how friendly he is."

Then the reporter says: "What we are concerned about and what we haven't really heard being addressed is an uptick in antisemitism and how the government is planning to take care of it."

Trump's reply: "He said he is gonna ask a simple easy question and it's not."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What the fvck was so difficult about it?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You have said nothing despite your waste of words. Does your comment not buttress my point that they are make news? If you regularly have to confer with other sources to get the real juice of a story, isn't it obvious that these papers aren't trustworthy, hence the term fake news? And if Trump points out the fakeness of a 'news' outlet, isn't that just confirming an open secret? grin

First of all, personally I love to have a wide range of sources. That is the freedom of the press that your hero struggles with. wink
As you struggle with telling the difference between objective news and opinions. grin
Secondly, I find CNN very trustworthy when it comes to reporting about matters such as the coup in Turkey which was covered objectively the other night. I also found it trustworthy when they reported on Boko Haram and I found them trustworthy when they reported about terrorist attacks in the US and abroad. Trump and his buddies only want to report on terrorists when they are Muslim. Right-wing extremism should be ignored. Trump has not even expressed his sympathy once he heard the attack in Quebec wasn't committed by a Muslim.

If you have an example of fake news on CNN, give them to me. Unlike Breitbart that made up a terrorist attack in Dortmund, I know not of such on CNN. grin

News outlets are supposed to give you the new information without any spin. Once spin is applied, fakeness ensues.

Says who?
Where did you read that journalists are not allowed to express their opinions?

As far as I know Donald is complaining of incorrect reports about him, which he is well within his rights to do.

What is incorrect? That his inauguration was not as packed as he wanted it to be or that he is NOT the president who won the electoral vote like no other or that he likes to grab married women by their pvssy? grin

The press undermine their own freedom when they engage in unethical practices, no wonder their trustworthiness ratings are in the gutter.

Check out Breitbart. You will love it. Trump's boss is running it. wink

FYI, I'm a supported of neither CNN nor Fox. grin. I trust neither.

That's your problem.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
CNN will broadcast the DNC leadership debate on Wednesday night at 10pm ET
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Show some love to our Naija sister, Ms Damn, who makes $12,000/month via subscription to her twerking page grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Pervert, we'll just to wait and see, won't we?

It's on dicksucker.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Same Bill and Hillary Clinton tightest buddy, Jeffrey Epstein? Or is there another one I should know about? Dude, I'm a Trump an not a Clinton fan.

Your brain is definitely made up of cow dung. The convicted sexx offender that goes about with drumpf molesting kids.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
CFCman:
CNN will broadcast the DNC leadership debate on Wednesday night at 10pm ET

Team Keith. 204 pledged delegates already...
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

I saw it and I almost pitied this man. It is obvious he is sort of overwhelmed with what is expected of him as president. Afterwards, he was begging for a friendly journalist to ask friendly questions.

"I want to find a friendly reporter. Are you a friendly reporter? Watch out how friendly he is."

Then the reporter says: "What we are concerned about and what we haven't really heard being addressed is an uptick in antisemitism and how the government is planning to take care of it."

Trump's reply: "He said he is gonna ask a simple easy question and it's not."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What the fvck was so difficult about it?

A true head shaking moment. I don't think he knew what being president meant now he's finding out the hard way and he's not even learning anything.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
schwarzkopf:

I am please with one state or two state. But you must halt the settlement a little bit. That block head is confuse, halting settlement is a condition for a two state solution. I bet he doesn't even know that.

They have just passed a law they would not and a few days later he tells them to halt A LITTLE BIT. grin grin grin
And Netanjahu is laughing in his discomfort. Awkward!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

A true head shaking moment. I don't think he knew what being president meant now he's finding out the hard way and he's not even learning anything.

Lesson to be learned from this disaster: People need good education. Something Republicans do not want for all people. The uneducated masses are easier to rule over. How stewpid do you have to be not to notice how dvmb Trump actually is? It is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

First of all, personally I love to have a wide range of sources. That is the freedom of the press that your hero struggles with. wink
As you struggle with telling the difference between objective news and opinions. grin
Secondly, I find CNN very trustworthy when it comes to reporting about matters such as the coup in Turkey which was covered objectively the other night. I also found it trustworthy when they reported on Boko Haram and I found them trustworthy when they reported about terrorist attacks in the US and abroad. Trump and his buddies only want to report on terrorists when they are Muslim. Right-wing extremism should be ignored. Trump has not even expressed his sympathy once he heard the attack in Quebec wasn't committed by a Muslim.

If you have an example of fake news on CNN, give them to me. Unlike Breitbart that made up a terrorist attack in Dortmund, I know not of such on CNN. grin

Says who?
Where did you read that journalists are not allowed to express their opinions?

What is incorrect? That his inauguration was not as packed as he wanted it to be or that he is NOT the president who won the electoral vote like no other or that he likes to grab married women by their pvssy? grin

Check out Breitbart. You will love it. Trump's boss is running it. wink

That's your problem.

I have no problem with differentiating opinion from fact, perhaps you have a problem with understanding my stance?

If Trump doesn't like a reporter's opinion he is at full liberty to state so. After all, the priority of a journalist is to disseminate factual information. Opinion should be treated as just that, opinion.

Same CNN that told bold lies about the situation in Syria? Thanks, I'll pass. They not incapable of telling the truth, they just choose to do so when it favours their agenda. They are massively untrustworthy as a result.

For examples of CNN fake news; remember when CNN lied that Putin approved the US election hacking? grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Your brain is definitely made up of cow dung. The convicted sexx offender that goes about with drumpf molesting kids.

They were chums before Esptein's conviction you demented bint. Trump has rightly put distance between them.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

I have no problem with differentiating opinion from fact, perhaps you have a problem with understanding my stance?

If Trump doesn't like a reporter's opinion he is at full liberty to state so. After all, the priority of a journalist is to disseminate factual information. Opinion should be treated as just that, opinion.

Trump is, as he said, at war with the media, that criticizes him. This statement in itself should make anyone - Trump supporter or not - nervous or at least uncomfortable. The media must be free to criticize the president. It is an indispensable characteristic of a democracy. Only despots try to control the media or actually do so.

Same CNN that told bold lies about the situation in Syria? Thanks, I'll pass. They not incapable of telling the truth, they just choose to do so when it favours their agenda. They are massively untrustworthy as a result.

What was reported on CNN about Syria that was a lie? Give me a specific example of fake news in the true sense of the word. Come on, you have a chance now to uncover their falsehoods.

For examples of CNN fake news; remember when CNN lied that Putin approved the US election hacking? grin

No, I don't. I have not watched CNN since last summer.
I am sure you can find a video or an article to buttress your claim.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

They were chums before Esptein's conviction you demented bint. Trump has rightly put distance between them.

You are lying son of a nematode, in one breath Epstein is the buddy of the Clinton and in another breathe the drumpf have distanced himself from him. Stfu you worthless son of the village losers. Go and hang yourself upside down in an open corn field.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Lesson to be learned from this disaster: People need good education. Something Republicans do not want for all people. The uneducated masses are easier to rule over. How stewpid do you have to be not to notice how dvmb Trump actually is? It is embarrassing.

Well, after Devos makes public schools become private charter schools may be education will be better. LoL
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are lying son of a nematode, in one breath Epstein is the buddy of the Clinton and in another breathe the drumpf have distanced himself from him. Stfu you worthless son of the village losers. Go and hang yourself upside down in an open corn field.

You literally sound like you're going to birat a nerve soon. Calm the fück down homey.

Yes, Epstein and the Clintons are best of friends. Go do your research, dummy.

Plus, you need to provide proof of Trump chilling with friend Epstein. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

Well, after Devos makes public schools become private charter schools may be education will be better. LoL

Betsy DeVos is a brain dead LovePeddler, she is so dumb that she does not even know common trend in the education sector. The drumpf team is just made up the most despicable of never do wells.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
LordReed:

She does not even know the difference between proficiency and growth. grin
It is like a doctor not knowing the difference between kidney and liver.
Or a car mechanic between engine and battery.
Or a laywer between criminal justice and civil law.
Or a butcher between pork and beef.

undecided
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You literally sound like you're going to birat a nerve soon. Calm the fück down homey.

Yes, Epstein and the Clintons are best of friends. Go do your research, dummy.

Plus, you need to provide proof of Trump chilling with friend Epstein. grin

You are that spperm that should be self-service off but allowed to become a painful drain of oxygen to normal people. If not that your brain functions are all long dead, you would have know that Epstein, Roger ailes and drumpf are the same sexual pervert scums. But since you look up to these losers, I don't expect you to criticize your role models.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Trump is, as he said, at war with the media, that criticizes him. This statement in itself should make anyone - Trump supporter or not - nervous or at least uncomfortable. The media must be free to criticize the president. It is an indispensable characteristic of a democracy. Only despots try to control the media or actually do so.

What was reported on CNN about Syria that was a lie? Give me a specific example of fake news in the true sense of the word. Come on, you have a chance now to uncover their falsehoods.

No, I don't. I have not watched CNN since last summer.
I am sure you can find a video or an article to buttress your claim.

I'll provide that link, right after you provide one for your claim of Trump's misspeak. Thank you.

Per Syria, the interwebs is there for you. Google Tulsi Gabbard's trip to Syria and her conclusions upon return. And that's just one of the numerous alternative sources to CNN's narrative as a pro-Democrat, pro-Obama propaganda mouthpiece.
The Syrian and Russian governments constantly contradicted CN's narrative and reporting. For example, the case of bombing civilians even though the government allowed them time to exit East Aleppo, only to find out that they couldn't leave because terrorists wouldn't let them, so as to use them as human shields. Same terrorists that Barrack Hussein funded under the guise of "moderate rebels".

The media should be free to criticise within the bounds of ethics and fairness. Is the media labelling Trump's recently halted travel ban a "ban on Muslims" fair and ethical, for example? I'll leave you to be the judge of that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness, don't you find it weird that the war in Syria has come to an end? Just a few months after Hillary lost and Hussein having no reason to sponsor rebels/terrorists?

Are you aware that normalcy has returned to Syria and the process of rebuilding as begun? The Football Association is host league games again. Or is it only in Germany that people like football? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.