Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (657079 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are that spperm that should be self-service off but allowed to become a painful drain of oxygen to normal people. If not that your brain functions are all long dead, you would have know that Epstein, Roger ailes and drumpf are the same sexual pervert scums. But since you look up to these losers, I don't expect you to criticize your role models.

But the records show that Bill and Hillary Clinton were regular guests at Epstein's Lolita Island na. No be me talk am, e dey for record. In fact they were so chummy they used to ride in his private jet. grin

I swear, this is all public knowledge. Believe me, I warned Bill and Hillary. I told them Epstein looked shifty. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

I'll provide that link, right after you provide one for your claim of Trump's misspeak. Thank you.

I have found a video on youtube. CNN reported what some Intelligence Agency officials have said in front of cameras. You can blame the Intelligence Agency but you should appreciate the fact that the media reports on that. Without the media we would not learn about Flynn either. And not about Clinton and his very juicy experience. grin And Hillary and her emails. Didn't CNN report on that too? Was it fake news?

Per Syria, the interwebs is there for you. Google Tulsi Gabbard's trip to Syria and her conclusions upon return. And that's just one of the numerous alternative sources to CNN's narrative as a pro-Democrat, pro-Obama propaganda mouthpiece.
The Syrian and Russian governments constantly contradicted CN's narrative and reporting. For example, the case of bombing civilians even though the government allowed them time to exit East Aleppo, only to find out that they couldn't leave because terrorists wouldn't let them, so as to use them as human shields. Same terrorists that Barrack Hussein funded under the guise of "moderate rebels".

I will not google anything. It is your job to verify your claims.

The media should be free to criticise within the bounds of ethics and fairness. Is the media labelling Trump's recently halted travel ban a "ban on Muslims" fair and ethical, for example? I'll leave you to be the judge of that.

The travel ban was reported on extensively. It has been criticized and it has been defended. Newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations have given defenders as well as critiques their platform to express and to propagate their views. This, dear Tim, is the beauty of what we call the freedom of the press.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Mindfulness, don't you find it weird that the war in Syria has come to an end? Just a few months after Hillary lost and Hussein having no reason to sponsor rebels/terrorists?

Are you aware that normalcy has returned to Syria and the process of rebuilding as begun? The Football Association is host league games again. Or is it only in Germany that people like football? grin

I have noticed it.

Rebuilding what? A dictatorship? That is normal for you?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Missy89, Raumdeuter: Stumbled upon this;

ICE Officer Commits Suicide Over Government Plans:

An ICE agent who committed suicide in New York City left behind a suicide note that revealed plans for the federal government to roundup and disarm American citizens amid economic collapse.

" “I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation” the note continued."

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=53940

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

I have noticed it.

Rebuilding what? A dictatorship? That is normal for you?

Oh, so it's better to destroy the country and send it into chaos then grin. Wasere, Mindfulness, regime-changer extraordinaire.

BTW did America conduct a democratic referendum in Syria guauging desire of citizens of a violent change of government? Or did they just go about it unilaterally, dictator-style? grin. Abi Democratic principles no apply to US ni?

So, how's the reconstruction of Libya doing these days that Gadaffi is dead? grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Oh, so it's better to destroy the country and send it into chaos then grin. Wasere, Mindfulness.

So, how's the reconstruction of Libya doing these days that Gadaffi is dead? grin

Yeah, sometimes it is better. Ask the Europeans who fought Hitler and their children and grandchildren.

If you want to criticize the War in Libya, you will have to call out on all the countries that legitimized and participated in the war - not only on the Democrats - but you will also have to mention that it was approved by the UN unlike the Iraq War which was initiated on the lie that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction - a lie that the Republican Party invented. And they later have the audacity to claim that Obama is responsible for ISIS. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

I have found a video on youtube. CNN reported what some Intelligence Agency officials have said in front of cameras. You can blame the Intelligence Agency but you should appreciate the fact that the media reports on that. Without the media we would not learn about Flynn either. And not about Clinton and his very juicy experience. grin And Hillary and her emails. Didn't CNN report on that too? Was it fake news?

I will not google anything. It is your job to verify your claims.

The travel ban was reported on extensively. It has been criticized and it has been defended. Newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations have given defenders as well as critiques their platform to express and to propagate their views. This, dear Tim, is the beauty of what we call the freedom of the press.

You know what CNN said about the emails? That it's improper/illegal for non-press to view them, only the press have that privilege. They said this so they could spin its contents as wildly and as beneficial to Clinton as they could. Oh, the büllshit. Even their reporting of it was perfunctory, glossing over most of it and saying there's really nothing to worry about in there. Bunch of jokes.
Meanwhile, Flynn has been cleared of any wrongdoing in his conversation with the Russian representative. He obviously didn't discuss sanctions. Unfortunately, he lied about talking to Russians.

Like out provided proof of our own claims, right? It's your loss not mine. You still don't know what is in the public domain. Wait make I cook the link come make you chop?

Newspapers and news stations get sued all the time for slander and libel, and thy routinely pay up or retract whatever the published or broadcast. Freedom of the press does not exempt them from ethical journalism, and it sure as hell doesn't give them freedom to lie and spin fact to suit their agenda.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You know what CNN said about the emails? That it's improper/illegal for non-press to view them, only the press have that privilege. They said this so they could spin its contents as wildly and as beneficial to Clinton as they could. Oh, the büllshit. Even their reporting of it was perfunctory, glossing over most of it and saying there's really nothing to worry about in there. Bunch of jokes.

So only CNN had access to the leaked emails? I don't think so. I think you got something wrong here.
The reason given why we could not read Clinton's emails is that it would reveal sensitive data causing harm to domestic and international security.

Meanwhile, Flynn has been cleared of any wrongdoing in his conversation with the Russian representative. He obviously didn't discuss sanctions. Unfortunately, he lied about talking to Russians.

And resigned ...

Has his call been published yet? Can we have the audio please? No? Want to know why? Read the above paragraph.

Like out provided proof of our own claims, right? It's your loss not mine. You still don't know what is in the public domain. Wait make I cook the link come make you chop?

And your point is?

Newspapers and news stations get sued all the time for slander and libel, and thy routinely pay up or retract whatever the published or broadcast.

Means that we do not have to be worried as they also need to conform to legal regulations.

Freedom of the press does not exempt them from ethical journalism, and it sure as hell doesn't give them freedom to lie and spin fact to suit their agenda.

Nobody said so.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Yeah, sometimes it is better. Ask the Europeans who fought Hitler and their children and grandchildren.

If you want to criticize the War in Libya, you will have to call out on all the countries that legitimized and participated in the war - not only on the Democrats - but you will also have to mention that it was approved by the UN unlike the Iraq War which was initiated on the lie that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction - a lie that the Republican Party invented. And they later have the audacity to claim that Obama is responsible for ISIS. What a disgrace.

[I]You are absolutely right. Thank God America came just in time to stop Assad and Syria from taking over Turkey and Jordan and the rest of the middle east. Thank God Assad wasn't allowed to pull a Hitler. He was hell-bent on world domination, just like Adolf. In fact, he had already taken Turkey and was headed to the UAE[/s]. grin grin grin grin.

You better fear God, you this woman. We're talking of illegal regime-changes you and your mentors love, you're busy mentioning one decayed corpse with no relevance to this discussion. If there was anybody behaving like Hitler, it was Hussein grin. He just had to get Assad out but, he failed.

The entire US Dems and Reps voted for invading Iraq. I don't know to what extent Bush was innocent/culpable/naive but while I hold him fully responsible being the C-in-C, I would like to point out that the Shadow Government and MIC played the biggest role in that debacle. Obviously CIA lied. Why? I don't know for sure but, my guess is some people were eyeing Iraqi oil, etc.

This also doesn't absolve Hussein from bungling the ISIS issue. His carelessness helped them rise. He even sponsored some of their cells in Syria. Therefore, we can safely deduce that Hussein is ISIS and ISIS is Hussein. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

So only CNN had access to the leaked emails? I don't think so. I think you got something wrong here.
The reason given why we could not read Clinton's emails is that it would reveal sensitive data causing harm to domestic and international security.

And resigned ...

Has his call been published yet? Can we have the audio please? No? Want to know why? Read the above paragraph.

And your point is?

Means that we do not have to be worried as they also need to conform to legal regulations.

Nobody said so.

Of course, they weren't the only ones in possession of the emails. But they did say, and I quote CNN's Chris Cuomo "...Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us."

Imagine the horseshit. BTW, another example of fake news. grin They revel in supplying fake information, don't they? grin

So, according to you, per domestic and international security, isn't it even more illegal to expose them to the public, aka, using unsecured servers? If so, shouldn't Hillary be dancing the Ne-Ne in Kirikiri?

I have non idea if the transcript of the calls have been published. Some parts have been, I think.

I meant to say, like how you provided yours?

Then Trump is free to call them out on their bullshit where he finds it. Example, calling the travel ban a Muslim ban. Which it wasn't..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

[I]You are absolutely right. Thank God America came just in time to stop Assad and Syria from taking over Turkey and Jordan and the rest of the middle east. Thank God Assad wasn't allowed to pull a Hitler. He was hell-bent on world domination, just like Adolf. In fact, he had already taken Turkey and was headed to the UAE[/s]. grin grin grin grin.

If I were ruled by a clan for half a century and under their rule my people would be neglected and exploited and condemned to suffer and killed for speaking up against injustice, I would love for any country to bomb the sh.it out of them. It would not matter to me the least if they already invaded any other country before.

You better fear God, you this woman. We're talking of illegal regime-changes you and your mentors love, you're busy mentioning one decayed corpse with no relevance to this discussion. If there was anybody behaving like Hitler, it was Hussein grin. He just had to get Assad out but, he failed.

On the world stage, wars are legitimized by the UN Security Council. The Iraq War went against international law so stop the false narrative to support yourself.

The entire US Dems and Reps voted for invading Iraq. I don't know to what extent Bush was innocent/culpable/naive but while I hold him fully responsible being the C-in-C, I would like to point out that the Shadow Government and MIC played the biggest role in that debacle. Obviously CIA lied. Why? I don't know for sure but, my guess is some people were eyeing Iraqi oil, etc.

Wrong again. And you complain about fake news while spreading such at the same time. grin

147 Democrats voted no against 111 yes.

This also doesn't absolve Hussein from bungling the ISIS issue. His carelessness helped them rise. He even sponsored some of their cells in Syria. Therefore, we can safely deduce that Hussein is ISIS and ISIS is Hussein. grin

Hussein kept them under control.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Of course, they weren't the only ones in possession of the emails. But they did say, and I quote CNN's Chris Cuomo "...Remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us."

Imagine the horseshit. BTW, another example of fake news. grin They revel in supplying fake information, don't they? grin

It is not his opinion you smarty, it is the law. If they publish sensitive data and endanger the security of the country, they end up like Edward Snowden or Assange.

So, according to you, per domestic and international security, isn't it even more illegal to expose them to the public, aka, using unsecured servers? If so, shouldn't Hillary be dancing the Ne-Ne in Kirikiri?

Hillary is history. I have never defended that woman for all I remember.

I have non idea if the transcript of the calls have been published. Some parts have been, I think.

Really? Why not all of it? grin

I meant to say, like how you provided yours?
Then Trump is free to call them out on their bullshit where he finds it. Example, calling the travel ban a Muslim ban. Which it wasn't..

So the word Muslim ban got to Mr President so much that he has to question the freedom of the press and declare a war on the media?

Will you never get the value that freedom of the press means? We would not have such discussions here or elsewhere if not for the journalists who go to war-torn places and risk their lives. You have fallen for one of the oldest tricks. It is called witch-hunt. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

If I were ruled by a clan for half a century and under their rule my people would be neglected and exploited and condemned to suffer and killed for speaking up against injustice, I would love for any country to bomb the sh.it out of them. It would not matter to me the least if they already invaded any other country before.

On the world stage, wars are legitimized by the UN Security Council. The Iraq War went against international law so stop the false narrative to support yourself.

Wrong again. And you complain about fake news while spreading such at the same time. grin

147 Democrats voted no against 111 yes.

Hussein kept them under control.

Of course, it's easy to say this living your cushy life in Europe. Tell that to the victims of this war, those who have lost loved ones the refugees, the dead. This is virtue signalling at its peak. Anybody can advocate war bit, not many love its consequences.

So, how come Bush isn't being tried for war crimes?? Is he above international law? Perhaps, the US isn't a part of the ICC. Hmm. The UN is just a US puppet a beg.

Oh, come on, that was an exaggeration. I know for a fact Republican senator Rand Paul didn't vote for or support the war. I only said that because there was quite a bipartisan push for the war. Even CNN shilled for the war like crazy. CNN couldn't wait for the war to start. War-mongering, fake news-peddling CNN. grin

Yeah, by using them as a tool of sovereign state destabilisation and regime change exaction.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

It is not his opinion you smarty, it is the law. If they publish sensitive data and endanger the security of the country, they end up like Edward Snowden or Assange.

Hillary is history. I have never defended that woman for all I remember.

Really? Why not all of it? grin

So the word Muslim ban got to Mr President so much that he has to question the freedom of the press and declare a war on the media?

Will you never get the value that freedom of the press means? We would not have such discussions here or elsewhere if not for the journalists who go to war-torn places and risk their lives. You have fallen for one of the oldest tricks. It is called witch-hunt. Congratulations!

Oh, please, don't be naive. There's no illegality to reading those mails once they are in the public domain. The hackers would be the ones breaking any laws. They should go after the hackers. That's why the likes of Assange are running all over the world to save their hide.

Hillary is history is the best thing you've said all day. grin

You must think I work for the FBI. I have Jo idea why they released all that's been released. Maybe, that's all tat relevant to the case at hand? Who knows?

What does it mean to question the freedom of the press? As far as I know, he has taken them to task on doing a shoddy job. Which is fair grin. And if the media deliberately misrepresents his policies, emphasis on 'deliberately', he is wise to declare war on them. Have they retracted their published/broadcast stories on this Muslim ban lie? No. They are very fake news grin.

Please, don't patronise me. CNN is shilling for Democrats and are fighting Trump every step of the way. Same thing they did with Bush, except Bush just tolerated them and let their lies take hold.
The real question is, will you ever understand the responsible and ethical use of press power? wink. And are people supposed to ignore lies against them just because the press is the one doing the lying? Are the press infallible? Should they never be held to account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Of course, it's easy to say this living your cushy life in Europe. Tell that to the victims of this war, those who have lost loved ones the refugees, the dead. This is virtue signalling at its peak. Anybody can advocate war bit, not many love its consequences.

Tim, the compassionate ... who has but less understanding for those who have been ruled and ruined for half a century by a minority.
I guess Igbos running Nigeria for the next 50 years would be cool too, aight? grin
Depending on where you stand ... of course. wink

So, how come Bush isn't being tried for war crimes?? Is he above international law? Perhaps, the US isn't a part of the ICC. Hmm. The UN is just a US puppet a beg.

That's the problem with international law.

Oh, come on, that was an exaggeration. I know for a fact Republican senator Rand Paul didn't vote for or support the war. I only said that because there was quite a bipartisan push for the war. Even CNN shilled for the war like crazy. CNN couldn't wait for the war to start. War-mongering, fake news-peddling CNN. grin

No, it wasn't a bipartisan push. The Democrats voted against it.
The CNN shilled for the war like crazy? I have not been following CNN at that time so you would have to have several sources to convince me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

Tim, the compassionate ... who has but less understanding for those who have been ruled and ruined for half a century by a minority.
I guess Igbos running Nigeria for the next 50 years would be cool too, aight? grin
Depending on where you stand ... of course. wink

That's the problem with international law.

No, it wasn't a bipartisan push. The Democrats voted against it.
The CNN shilled for the war like crazy? I have not been following CNN at that time so you would have to have several sources to convince me.

Lol. You love the apples and oranges comaprions like they're vitamins. Now, they an agitate as citizens to institute Democratic rule in their country. We did that in Nigeria with Nadeco and other groups. MLK fought for civil liberties, and there was no outside interference. Why isn't America in Zimbabwe saving Zimbabweans from Mugabe, because there's nothing to gain there. You think US went to Syria out of altruism? I have a bridge to sell you. There are processes, and invading countries is unacceptable.

The Igbo are a major tribe not a minority. I don't do identity politics. I have supported politicians from every region in Nigeria.

Yeah, Democrats like Hilary Clinton didn't support it. Lol.

All you have to do is check Google. I'll give you a hint. When you make a claim, I quickly Google it to see if I can counter or educate myself better on it. Believe me it's free.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Oh, please, don't be naive. There's no illegality to reading those mails once they are in the public domain. The hackers would be the ones breaking any laws. They should go after the hackers. That's why the likes of Assange are running all over the world to save their hide.

Hillary is history is the best thing you've said all day. grin

You must think I work for the FBI. I have Jo idea why they released all that's been released. Maybe, that's all tat relevant to the case at hand? Who knows?

You said CNN did not release Hillary's emails because they are pro-Hillary. So why have they not yet released Flynn's phone conversations either?
Your view of CNN and the Hillary connection does not add up. Easy!

What does it mean to question the freedom of the press? As far as I know, he has taken them to task on doing a shoddy job. Which is fair grin. And if the media deliberately misrepresents his policies, emphasis on 'deliberately', he is wise to declare war on them. Have they retracted their published/broadcast stories on this Muslim ban lie? No. They are very fake news grin.

A president declares a war. War means destruction. To destroy the media is to destroy the freedom of press, one of the fundamental and indispensable pillars of a democracy and Tim is asking what is wrong with it? grin grin grin

Please, don't patronise me. CNN is shilling for Democrats and are fighting Trump every step of the way. Same thing they did with Bush, except Bush just tolerated them and let their lies take hold.

I am not patronising you. I just do not buy in anything and everything that you say. You want to express your opinions. Be ready to support it with facts. And no alternative realities here. If I wanted any, I would try psychedelics.

The real question is, will you ever understand the responsible and ethical use of press power? wink. And are people supposed to ignore lies against them just because the press is the one doing the lying? Are the press infallible? Should they never be held to account?

Since I understand it very well, I choose what I feed my system with very carefully. I do not pay for fake news. Not with my money and not with my presence on their site. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol. You love the apples and oranges comaprions like they're vitamins.

This is usually the moment when the prey begins to wiggle.

Now, they an agitate as citizens to institute Democratic rule in their country. We did that in Nigeria with Nadeco and other groups. MLK fought for civil liberties, and there was no outside interference. Why isn't America in Zimbabwe saving Zimbabweans from Mugabe, because there's nothing to gain there. You think US went to Syria out of altruism? I have a bridge to sell you. There are processes, and invading countries is unacceptable.

No. There should be international law clearly laying out that crime against humanity will be persecuted. This is the least we should agree on.
I am not oblivious to the interests hidden behind the "regime change" slogan.

The Igbo are a major tribe not a minority. I don't do identity politics. I have supported politicians from every region in Nigeria.

So you can choose who to support. Would you want to be ruled by any of the tribes in Nigeria (apart from yours) for more than 40 years without having the opportunity of changing it? This is oppression of people and peoples.

Yeah, Democrats like Hilary Clinton didn't support it. Lol.
All you have to do is check Google. I'll give you a hint. When you make a claim, I quickly Google it to see if I can counter or educate myself better on it. Believe me it's free.

Like I told you, it is your job to support your opinions with facts, not mine.
If you can't, you lost.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2017
All of it was red meat for his supporters, who chanted "CNN sucks" and “fake news.” After Trump departed, more than 100 Trump supporters crowded the media pen to chant, “Tell the truth.”
http://time.com/4676011/donald-trump-melbourne-florida-rally/

So it begins. I called it already, Trump wants to incite mob action against the press and he seems to be succeeding. Watch as his supporters begin to harass press men on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2017
LordReed:
All of it was red meat for his supporters, who chanted "CNN sucks" and “fake news.” After Trump departed, more than 100 Trump supporters crowded the media pen to chant, “Tell the truth.”
http://time.com/4676011/donald-trump-melbourne-florida-rally/

So it begins. I called it already, Trump wants to incite mob action against the press and he seems to be succeeding. Watch as his supporters begin to harass press men on the streets.
Trump will fail because Nixon tried it during the Watergate scandal and he failed miserably. The Fourth Estate is a powerful institution in America because of the way America was set up. I am not even worried about his rabid right wing supporters. This is the beginning of the end for Trump lunacy. Running America is different from running his businesses. I have never seen the kind of opposition against Trump in my lifetime and hopefully, the pressure will keep mounting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Timbuktuo:

But the records show that Bill and Hillary Clinton were regular guests at Epstein's Lolita Island na. No be me talk am, e dey for record. In fact they were so chummy they used to ride in his private jet. grin

I swear, this is all public knowledge. Believe me, I warned Bill and Hillary. I told them Epstein looked shifty. grin

Roger Ailes and Epstein are friends to your Lord and it's on record that your Lord and these perverts were abusing underage girls together. But your mouth is far off drumpf arsee, it difficult to put your empty brain into use with the level of your mouth far off drumpf rectum.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Trump is priming himself for failure....he is stoking the crevices of disunity and expecting a nauce response from those he is belittling. .. hr set a very unfriendly tone with everyone who didn't support his presidency .... imagine the liar saying he won the largest electoral college votes since Reagan what an unrepentant liar.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2017
oyb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSx-N9ayCvU

Reporter: "You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan 304 ... 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365."

Trump: "Well, I am talking about the Republicans."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reporter: "President Obama 332, and George H.W Bush 426 when he won as president. So why should Americans trust ..."

Trump: "What, no, I was told, I was given that information. I don't know, I was just given, we had a very very big margin."

Reporter: "I guess my question is why should Americans trust you when you ... provide information that is fake?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trump: "Well, I don't know. I was given that information. I was given, actually I have seen that information around."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I believed it because I like it and I only believe what I like. Everything else is fake news. It's only true when I like it.

What a mor.on.

Has he finally released his tax returns AS HE PROMISED?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2017
So Melania Trump, the former nude photo model, was reciting the Lord's prayer in her red dress? grin grin

The wife of the divorced man who committed adultery?

Conservative values, Christian values. Is it what they actually stand for?

I am beginning to like the new Conservative Christian association of we make the rules as we go. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just saw the drumpf 2020 campaign bullshiit and the five loser black idiiots they put in front with there black for trump 2020. It was so fake and arranged, hope these losers are proud that they will forever be in the wrong side of history till eternity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is beautiful! A Real Man, A Real Patriot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4pmPArMII
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
obixcel:
This is beautiful! A Real Man, A Real Patriot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4pmPArMII

What kind of sentimental nonsense is this? Christmas is over. And to think that at the beginning of the video there is a text that is supposed to appeal to "intelligent Americans". It should read: to sentimental folks with a brain of the size of a raisin.

So grandpa had his grandchildrens' hands in his hands and yet he had enough strength and time to salute? WOW! Remarkable achievement!

Are you kidding us?

Show us the retired poor taking care of their grandchildren who grow up in poverty. Then this sentimental music may have an effect on someone.

Rubbish!

Has anyone seen his tax returns yet? He has promised to release them. Let us see them so that we can judge how patriotic he truly is and how he cares about children, not only his own but all American children (patriotism) whose education depends on the tax payers money.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mindfulness:

What kind of sentimental nonsense is this? Christmas is over. And to think that at the beginning of the video there is a text that is supposed to appeal to "intelligent Americans". It should read: to sentimental folks with a brain of the size of a raisin.

So grandpa had his grandchildrens' hands in his hands and yet he had enough strength and time to salute? WOW! Remarkable achievement!

Are you kidding us?

Show us the retired poor taking care of their grandchildren who grow up in poverty. Then this sentimental music may have an effect on someone.

Rubbish!

Has anyone seen his tax returns yet? He has promised to release them. Let us see them so that we can judge how patriotic he truly is and how he cares about children, not only his own but all American children (patriotism) whose education depends on the tax payers money.

Oh he's changed his mind on the tax returns? Last I heard it was still a no.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordReed:

It's on dicksucker.
*sprinkles water on thread* faints
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mindfulness:
So Melania Trump, the former nude photo model, was reciting the Lord's prayer in her red dress? grin grin

The wife of the divorced man who committed adultery?

Conservative values, Christian values. Is it what they actually stand for?

I am beginning to like the new Conservative Christian association of we make the rules as we go. grin grin

Not only has he been married 3×, he cheated on his first wife Ivanna and married the second wife Marla Maples. He cheated on Marla Maples and married the current one Melania. That's Jesus like .lol. The Conservative Christian Right is just a hate mongering machine started by Late Jerry Falwell of Liberty University and the Loonie Pat Robertson. Their gripe against Obama is because of Obama's skin color. They are overt racists.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.