Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (659586 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yes. That's his only supporter from the hood.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donald J. Trump
Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly
mistaken.
Join me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/p/BGWmDW_mhVy/

Trump will easily defeat hillary by a landslide. All the evidence are there Just watch this space and watch as things unfold.

Just watch as he turn things around.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
I felt sorry for US House Speaker Ryan Paul defending Donald Trump today..Accepting the Fact Trump made a racist comment against the Judge handling he's trump university case but at the same time still trying to sell Trump to the US Electorate..Republicans are making a big mess of themselves,trying hard to sell a very very Bad Product...It is getting very very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Just in: Obama has left the White House.Rumors have it he would be joining Hillary for her Victory Speech in Brooklyn

Updated:Expect the speech by 9:30EST.

#ImWithHer#ShesWithUs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2016
happney65:
I felt sorry for US House Speaker Ryan Paul defending Donald Trump today..Accepting the Fact Trump made a racist comment against the Judge handling he's trump university case but at the same time still trying to sell Trump to the US Electorate..Republicans are making a big mess of themselves,trying hard to sell a very very Bad Product...It is getting very very interesting.
True Republicans have started walking back their endorsement of Trump but Sleek hair Ryan are too selfish to do the right thing.

Here's what GOP Senator,Lindsey Graham had to say:
"There'll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary" Clinton.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump/index.html

An Iowa state senator has dumped the GOP cause of Trump.
www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/07/david-johnson-iowa-state-senator-leaves-republican-party-trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Just in: Obama has left the White House.Rumors have it he would be joining Hillary for her Victory Speech in Brooklyn
About time. I am feeling sorry for our girl Missy, the Republican Party is a mess now. Hopefully they will get their acts together after the election . They enabled and supported Tramp with his racist birther garbage. Now they are paying for it big time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
About time. I am feeling sorry for our girl Missy, the Republican Party is a mess now. Hopefully they will get their acts together after the election . They enabled and supported Tramp with his racist birther garbage. Now they are paying for it big time.
Missy89 is the Dothraki horde who will follow Hillary after she burns down the Khals(Khals here being GOP and Dothraki-undecided/independent/republicans with no hope in Trump).

If you watch Game of Thrones you should understand that.Missy will fall in line,she knows what's at stake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Trump: I will bring real change, not Obama change.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Hillary Clinton has won the New Jersey primary.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:47am On Jun 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
True Republicans have started walking back their endorsement of Trump but Sleek hair Ryan are too selfish to do the right thing.

Here's what GOP Senator,Lindsey Graham had to say:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump/index.html

An Iowa state senator has dumped the GOP cause of Trump.
www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/07/david-johnson-iowa-state-senator-leaves-republican-party-trump
Senator Mark Kirk of my own State Illinois just withdrew his trump support.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Senator Mark Kirk of my own State Illinois just withdrew his trump .
True Republicans will denounce him sooner or later,even my mom who has always been a republican,she switched to independent leaning Democrat cause of Trump.The GOP employed an arsonist to put out the fire in their house.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2016
#HerStory#FeelTheMoment#Historic

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:35am On Jun 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Donald Trump has won the California, New Jersey and North Dakota primaries
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 5:26am On Jun 08, 2016
Why won't he when it is Donald, me, myself, and I grin
Pelosi is pushing for a female Vp...not a good idea. This is not the time for Charles Angel or Amazonia conquest ma'am.

CFCman:
Donald Trump has won the California, New Jersey and North Dakota primaries

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
With victories in all five states, Donald J. Trump has surpassed a new milestone in the Republican presidential primary contest. He now has enough bound delegates alone to clinch the GOP nomination.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Come November Clinton and her corrupt supporter would be wondering what happened. As per those stupid republicans backing down that is nothing new. He will win without them....
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2016
armyofone:
Pelosi is pushing for a female Vp...not a good idea. This is not the time for Charles Angel or Amazonia conquest ma'am.

This is exactly what I want to see change.If the person is right for the job give it to her.Men have had it so long we can't even seem to picture two women on the ticket.I believe America has had enough.If a woman can deliver in November,let's put her on the ticket.Nothing Amazonian here.It's called Progress and that's what we need as of the moment.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
That young girl never knew she would become an inspiration to millions of women around the world today.

A huge congratulations to Secretary Clinton,even though the race has just begun,history will always remember this moment as the time when a woman defied all odds,marched across barriers and shattered the highest ceiling for any woman in American History.

#JourneyToMadamPresident

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2016
armyofone:

A female, minority VP won't be a bad idea. It could bring some excitement to the Dem ticket

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:33am On Jun 09, 2016
CFCman:
Trump: I will bring real change, not Obama change.
Tramp will bring hate and prejudice to the White House. That's why he will fail woefully on November 8.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tramp will bring hate and prejudice to the White House. That's why he will fail woefully on November 8.
cool
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2016
California Attorney-general, Kamala Harris (D), won the CA US Senatorial primary on Tuesday.
She received 40% of the vote. The runner-up, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, also a Democrat, received 17% of the vote.

Both women defeated 32 other candidates on the ballot, including 8 Republicans.

Both candidates now advance to the November 8 general election.

Under California law, a blanket primary in which all candidates, regardless of party affiliation are listed on one ballot, is required for all state-wide races and US congressional races, except that of President of the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2016
CFCman:
California Attorney-general, Kamala Harris (D), won the CA US Senatorial primary on Tuesday.
She received 40% of the vote. The runner-up, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, also a Democrat, received 17% of the vote.

Under California law, a blanket primary in which all candidates, regardless of party affiliation are listed on one ballot, is required for all state-wide races and US congressional races, except that of President of the US.
Just as expected.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
CFCman:

On a side note, Kamala Harris is a delight to look at.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
On a side note, Kamala Harris is a delight to look at.
cheesy cheesy
She is pretty. Obama made a similar comment some years ago, but had to issue an apology after his remarks were deemed as sexist.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by dazangel11(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
I think Trump will win. Americans need an outsider now more than ever
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by dazangel11(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:

With victories in all five states, Donald J. Trump has
surpassed a new milestone in the Republican presidential
primary contest. He now has enough bound delegates
alone to clinch the GOP nomination.

Here is what I found

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazangel11:
I think Trump will win. Americans need an outsider now more than ever
Even if we wanted an outsider,it would never be Destructive Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by dazangel11(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Even if we wanted an outsider,it would never be Destructive Trump.

True talk though Trump is something else, although I think he will bring back those jobs and protect the borders,.

I still think Hillary Clinton is corrupt, remember how she supported her husband and told Americans that Monica was a liar. I see her as someone that will say anything to get elected she is too power hungry and She does not seem very truthful to me.

It is a pity that we now have to choose between those two idiots, Clinton is not a rose, she is a criminal; as for trump I don't even know what to say about him.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
The Berners are coming around.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazangel11:

True talk though Trump is something else, although I think he will bring back those jobs and protect the borders,.

I still think Hillary Clinton is corrupt, remember how she supported her husband and told Americans that Monica was a liar. I see her as someone that will say anything to get elected she is too power hungry and She does not seem very truthful to me.

It is a pity that we now have to choose between those two idiots, Clinton is not a rose, she is a criminal; as for trump I don't even know what to say about him.
Oh please she did what she had to and saved her marriage.What did you expect?She's publicly denounce Bill.

As a woman who had her eye set on bigger things,she wasn't ready to let Bills unfaithfulness ruin her chances and today she kept her marriage which has proven to be an added advantage to who she is today.I doubt we'd have voted for a divorced woman for the Presidency.If she were divorced,we'd be hearing things like,"its her fault","how will she lead a country when she can't put her house together".On this,I'd do the same if I were her and from what we know according to a new book from an ex secret service agent who claims he saw Bill get a black eye a morning after hearing Hillary in a heated conversation with the president.

That's to say,she was not going to define who she was by what Bill did or didn't do and was ready to fight for her marriage.She did and today,they built a strong family together.

Is it because she's a woman?We don't say this about men do we?There's nothing power hungry about her.She seeks greatness for herself and there's absolutely fvcking nothing wrong with that.We need to see ourselves in her position first and consider what we'd do differently.The Presidency might be the world's most stressful job but it's the greatest thing that can ever happen to any human.I'd seek that and fight to get it if I want it as well.

She has never been arrested,never been charged with a crime,never found wanting by law since she was an adult till this moment and yet you call her a criminal.She is a woman who has fought hard to get to where she is today.She has made history,doing this meant crossing many obstacles,amongst many has been fighting off political machinations from the other side.

You don't have to guess it,am very pro-Hillary so trying to argue this with me will lead no where.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.