Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (669736 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Did you see how she left her legs yakata grin...she be authentic closeth and smart feminist grin
Good one today Mr. president.

CFCman:
President Trump's joint address to Congress comes up today at 9pm ET.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2017
armyofone:
Did you see how she left her legs open...she be authentic closeth and smart feminist grin
Good one today Mr. president.

Lol

That her pose was epic. Its like she's been fucking Trump in the White House.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Solid Trump Speech
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2017
stanech:

Give it a rest Dumbarton! i am not even trying to read it to tooo busy for that nonsense

Too busy but 24/7 on NL. grin

By the way, so the media did not report? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Missy89:
Solid Trump Speech

Of course you will say anything now that your president promised to pump more money into the military machinery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by hucienda: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2017
President DJT kicked his unofficial State of the Union address right out the park. Boss! cool

Very solid. Bossed and delivered like a master, shrewed politician. You need no soothsayer to tell who's got M. Owen's vote in 2020.

He will make a great president to nearly rival the top three.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2017
stanech:
Since 2008, nearly every state moved right in both presidential and state politics

Demrats in free fall

Blame the Russsian hack

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Of course you will say anything now that your president promised to pump more money into the military machinery.

How is that a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Missy89:

How is that a bad thing?

Flint still don't have clean water, we are already out spending the 7 countries with the highest expenses, plus we are cutting funds to state department and numerous department to fund the military without any active war activities. Talk about stupid priorities.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Flint still don't have clean water, we are already out spending the 7 countries with the highest expenses, plus we are cutting funds to state department and numerous department to fund the military without any active war activities. Talk about stupid priorities.

- The city of Flint is already changing every water pipes in the city and the process will be complete before 2019. State local and federal funds were provided.
- The military is conducting operations in at least 3 countries at the moment ( By the way, not every military spending is towards war)
- Even with the proposed state dept cuts, US will still be the most generous country in the face of the earth

so what exactly are u complaining about?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Missy89:

- The city of Flint is already changing every water pipes in the city and the process will be complete before 2019. State local and federal funds were provided.
- The military is conducting operations in at least 3 countries at the moment ( By the way, not every military spending is towards war)
- Even with the proposed state dept cuts, US will still be the most generous country in the face of the earth

People say Republicans do not have empathy
This is the epitome of that. A wholly avoidable catastrophe in which none of the players were sanctioned and you are celebrating remediation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

If no one stops Trump shadow president bannon will have his war with China or the Middle East

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Missy89:

Please save me your lies, I have hommies volunteering in water distribution that place is still bullshitt. with the GOP local administrators covering up and getting no one to book. Plus the flint scenario would till be nationwide with agent Orange removing the restrictions on water protection.

Firstly, Agent Orange first outing was disaster while he was tweeting away we lost a marine in Yemen plus numerous civilians and our license to carry out operations in that land. We ain't in any active military operations, we already declared victories in Afghanistan and only there strengthening the local military forces.

You must be more informed than the 70 ex military general that wrote protest letter against cutting department of state spending, plus you must be more intelligent than Rtd Gen Kelly that testified at the Senate on how more spending on the state department would reduce spending more on bullet and body bagging of boot on the ground.

We already know where the spending is going, going by the fact that president Bannon is craving for a war at the south China sea and Iran.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
oyb:

People say Republicans do not have empathy
This is the epitome of that. A wholly avoidable catastrophe in which none of the players were sanctioned and you are celebrating remediation.

There is no room for empathy in politics. It always leads to bad policy. Besides, I dont see how it matters in here. You want the world to stop spinning because some city bureaucrats messed up their water?

None of the players sanctioned? there have been at least 10 criminal indictments on Flint
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Please save me your lies, I have hommies volunteering in water distribution that place is still bullshitt. with the GOP local administrators covering up and getting no one to book. Plus the flint scenario would till be nationwide with agent Orange removing the restrictions on water protection.

criminal indictments in flint

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-46849-390055--,00.html
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Missy89:

criminal indictments in flint

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-46849-390055--,00.html

Alternative link is this link inspired by kellyann?? The link is not opening and as fake as agent Orange hair.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2017
STOP twisting facts and making thigns up off of your rear.

Are you an undocumented ILLEGAL immigrant?

I asked because Trump has no issues with immigrants. But the issue is ILLEGAL and UNPATRIOTIC immigrants.

If you are either of those, then you have a reason to be scared. But if you are a fully ducumented and patriotic legal allien, then you have nothing to worry about.

Remember, when you open your heart to patriotism, there won't be any room for prejudice. grin

happney65:
An American president is delivering a speech to Congress citing multiple examples of people who have been murdered by immigrants.
Literally one of the most chilling examples of how to incite hatred of immigrants. A sad moment for a country that historically has welcomed so many of us...Dex Torricke-Barton

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
paschu:
STOP twisting facts and making thigns up off of your rear.

Are you an undocumented ILLEGAL immigrant?

I asked because Trump has no issues with immigrants. But the issue is ILLEGAL and UNPATRIOTIC immigrants.

If you are either of those, then you have a reason to be scared. But if you are a fully ducumented and patriotic legal allien, then you have nothing to worry about.

Remember, when you open your heart to patriotism, there won't be any room for prejudice. grin

Don't u just feel amazed when they twist and spin everything he says to fit their own preconceived narrative. They want to equate Immigrants and Illegal Immigrants as one and the same - Exactly what the MSM propagates. Patriotism is the cure for Prejudice but the snowflakes won't buy into that, how dreadful!.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Blame the Russsian hack

LOL grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
President talked about, or rather, named the enemy, ''Radical Islamic Terrorism'' in his address to Congress, and that was the first time any President has ever said that or used those words in the House.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
President Trump to Navy SEAL Widow: ‘Ryan Is Looking Down Right Now’
President Donald Trump paid tribute to the widow of fallen Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens in an especially touching moment during his address to Congress Tuesday evening.
Carryn Owens, who was present in the chamber, sat with her hands clasped and tears streaming down her face as members of Congress delivered the longest applause of the evening.

“We are blessed to be joined tonight by Carryn Owens, the widow of the U.S. Navy Special Operator, Senior Chief William ‘Ryan’ Owens,” Trump said. “Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero — battling against terrorism and securing our nation.”

Trump even addressed her personally — stepping away from his prepared remarks to comment on the lengthy applause by members of Congress.

“Ryan is looking down right now, and he’s very happy because, I think, he just broke a record,” he told her.

Owens was the first U.S. service member killed under the Trump administration, during a raid in Yemen on January 29

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Seriously, the rate of their hypocricy and intentional selective amnesia is nothing short of legendary. grin

obixcel:
Don't u just feel amazed when they twist and spin everything he says to fit their own preconceived narrative. They want to equate Immigrants and Illegal Immigrants as one and the same - Exactly what the MSM propagates. Patriotism is the cure for Prejudice but the snowflakes won't buy into that, how dreadful!.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Maxine Waters chose not to attend Trump's Address. In her own words,
Waters said, “This is ceremonial. And in this ceremony people lie. They smile. They shake hands. They hug each other. They honor the president. I’m not about any of that. I’m prepared to interact with the president only when he puts up his budget and his agenda that I’m going to have to fight. So let’s not talk about the ceremony in relationship to, you know, public policy, real public policy. I don’t choose to go. I don’t choose to go. I don’t choose to honor him. I’ve said that. And I won’t be a part of the ceremony. And that’s that.”
grin grin grin grin
It must really suck to be a perpetually angry, brainless, and intolerant leftist idiot
Just look at that face grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Too busy but 24/7 on NL. grin

By the way, so the media did not report? grin grin

They did report no doubt but they would have praised the Clinton if she was president but rather they bash Trump for this...

BTW I do not spend all my day on NL
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2017
''Democrats should have become worried tonight" -- Van Jones on Donald Trump's address to congress

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
obixcel:
Waters said, “This is ceremonial. And in this ceremony people lie. They smile. They shake hands. They hug each other. They honor the president. I’m not about any of that. I’m prepared to interact with the president only when he puts up his budget and his agenda that I’m going to have to fight. So let’s not talk about the ceremony in relationship to, you know, public policy, real public policy. I don’t choose to go. I don’t choose to go. I don’t choose to honor him. I’ve said that. And I won’t be a part of the ceremony. And that’s that.”
grin grin grin grin
It must really suck to be a perpetually angry, brainless, and intolerant leftist idiot

DEMS Are too bitter and they are all stupid well almost all,
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
obixcel:
grin grin grin grin

She has been fighting for civil rights and black folks since time immemorial, plus she's a senator and an accomplished civil rights activists. Where was your father, mother and anyone from your lineage when she attain all these aforementioned. Iddiots like you that would never matter to nothing in these world and the hereafter have the effontry to spew shiits at peeps that are centuries ahead of all the losers that make up your family tree.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2017
stanech:

DEMS Are too bitter and they are all stupid well almost all,

Hey you never do well, you have no vote nor stick in these fight. Why don't you stick to the recession and idiocy ravaging your neck of the woods. Have you seen electricity or food for the past weeks??
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stenchy One, I hail you. You are now an expert in American Stock Market. I told you that Google is destroying what is left of your medulla.

Loook at who is talking, The guy that thinks he is better than everyone else because he resides in one of those Chicago slumps
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Hey you never do well, you have no vote nor stick in these fight. Why don't you stick to the recession and idiocy ravaging your neck of the woods. Have you seen electricity or food for the past weeks??

grin An example of one of those bitter souls.. You need help
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
stanech:

grin An example of one of those bitter souls.. You need help

Go and help the hunger ravaging your household first. If what your Lord campaign was all about is not bitter soul then bitter soul need another meaning. You are too stupid to know anyways.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Go and help the hunger ravaging your household first. If what your Lord campaign was all about is not bitter soul then bitter soul need another meaning. You are too stupid to know anyways.

Textbook Stupidity: Anyone who does not agree with you is stupid, hungry, homophobic, sexist. Sorry snowflake, the name calling does not work anymore,,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.