Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654681 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

Of course, in your hallucinogenic brain everything looks alike.

But really, when are you going to resume your therapy again - the 9th time?

You know, until you have this chronic daddy-issues sort out from its roots, no amount of narcotics and other illicit substances you consume can help you.

They will only keep worsening your hallucinations.

Unfortunately I know your hubby is hooked too, so it's like a vicious circle.

But ... I really feel sorry for you. Can't help it.

Mindfulness:

So how comes someone like you who has been an anti-divorce warrior embraces Trump who is married for the third time.
Are you schizophrenic? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
grin

Of course, in your hallucinogenic brain everything looks alike.

But really, when are you going to resume your therapy again - the 9th time?

You know, until you have this chronic daddy-issues sort out from its roots, no amount of narcotics and other illicit substances you consume can help you.

They will only keep worsening your hallucinations.

Unfortunately I know your hubby is hooked too, so it's like a vicious circle.

But ... I really feel sorry for you. Can't help it.

Your skinny azz would not dare attack my husband offline. Short short man with a micro pe.nis. Bible warrior and online bully who ended up in a ga.yish pose on NL. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
You mean the junk head that's at the brim of another bankruptcy. grin

Don't worry, by the time the grace period runs out he will pi.mp you out to his junk buddies for food. Or do you hink his "big" d'ick is going to put food on the table or feed your hungry kid?

Wake up dearie. Winter is coming. cheesy

Mindfulness:

Your skinny azz would not dare attack my husband offline. Short short man with a micro pe.nis. Bible warrior and online bully who ended up in a ga.yish pose on NL. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
You mean the junk head that's at the brim of another bankruptcy. grin

Don't worry, by the time the grace period runs out he will pi.mp you out to his junk buddies for food. Or do you hink his "big" d'ick is going to put food on the table or feed your hungry kid?

Wake up dearie. Winter is coming. cheesy

Insult my husband one more time and your gay.ish pic will be uploaded. You have been warned loser.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin What are you waiting for?

Dim witted rascal with loads of unresolved daddy-issues thus grossly attached to a wayward old junk-head who could not keep a job.

Whence is your laughter? Bring it on. Hypocrite.

Mindfulness:

Insult my husband one more time and your gay.ish pic will be uploaded. You have been warned loser.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by MizMyColi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

Sorry o.
I saw this from my following.
Darkrebel, is that you @kratoscorp
You and Mindy used to be chummy.

Na wa.
Is this how friendships degenerate?

cry cry
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
grin What are you waiting for?

Dim witted rascal with loads of unresolved daddy-issues thus grossly attached to a wayward old junk-head who could not keep a job.

Whence is your laughter? Bring it on. Hypocrite.

I am waiting for the audience. wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sorry o.

Na wa.

cry cry

Abeg!

It's not Darkrebel.

It's TV, the psycho. He has been disgraced in the family section so he followed me to politics section.

The anti divorce Bible warrior is now a fan of Trump, a man in his third marriage and an adulterer for that matter.

This TV guy is sick beyond measure.

Oya, where are all the people? I have pics to share of the 'pious' man in his undies.

This psycho is suffering from his micro pe.nis and shortness complex. Come and see.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Of course.

Mindfulness:

I am waiting for the audience. wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Never had anything with that kid. Cannot stand her mental and ideological idiocies for a momment.

MizMyColi:

Sorry o.

Na wa.

cry cry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by MizMyColi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

Abeg!

It's not Darkrebel.

It's TV, the psycho. He has been disgraced in the family section so he followed me to politics section.

The anti divorce Bible warrior is now a fan of Trump, a man in his third marriage and an adulterer for that matter.

Oya, where are all the people? I have pics to share of the 'pious' man in his undies.

This psycho is suffering from his micro pe.nis and shortness complex. Come and see.

Oh
Okay. I thought it was Darkrebel
Sorry for meddling.
Runs out!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
Never had anything with that kid. Cannot stand her mental and ideological idiocies for a momment.

That's why you followed me to politics section even though you had never posted here before you were disgraced in the family section. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oh
Okay. I thought it was Darkrebel
Sorry for meddling.
Runs out!

No problem. kiss

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
grin grin grin

Of course.

Vedaxcool, where are you? grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

Vedaxcool, where are you? grin

vedaxcool reporting for audience duties

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

vedaxcool reporting for audience duties

cheesy grin

Where are you?

Pics loading ... grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

As I said earlier...

...in your hallucinogenic brain everything looks alike.

Mindfulness:

Abeg!

It's not Darkrebel.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

Where are you?

Pics loading ... grin

I dey ground please release the cracken

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
obixcel:
Oh Shut up! The real news is, LEAKER ARRESTED! CAUGHT RED HANDED. You libtards are following the fake news narrative, focusing on ''attempted vote hacking'' (Which never happened) rather than the fact that at last someone has been held accountable and likely to be spending a long time in prison. In your retarded mind you think she's a patriot for being a whistlerblower. "Anything that goes against Trump, you're all for it."
Funny and at the same time ironic that her name is "reality" as that is the one thing the libtards are incapable of; facing reality. grin
Newsflash I don't have the energy to type robust replies to your incessant display of idiocy. Bye Felicia!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
How's Trumplandia reacting to their god emperor announcing he's under criminal federal investigation. At least this time, the Fake News Media didn't do the announcing, he did it himself.

Guess the Investigations are not Fake News anymore right?

A lesson in History: It was not the actual crime that brought down Nixon.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Btw what the Bleep is going on here these days? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
tongue

ValerianSteel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Bible thumping Gaytoscorp grin grin grin Mindfulness while we all are waiting I will invite people from family section here. Please we are waiting:

In trumps voice we need build a wall see that picture quickly and we need to see it NOW

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

So what is it liberals want Republicans to do about guns?

Whatever they want Republicans to do about guns, why didnt they do it when they had control of the house, senate and presidency

Gun control. Not an easy subject to tackle without infringing on the Constitution.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
LordReed:
Gun control. Not an easy subject to tackle without infringing on the Constitution.

The Democrats had control of both house, they could have passed whatever law they wanted just like they passed Obamacare bill
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
KratosCorp:
tongue

Quoting Rasmussen poll grin His disapproval ratings is now 64% in every major poll. Even Fox News has him at 40% approval ratings.

Nice to see Trumplandia is still as swampy online as in the real world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

Bible thumping Gaytoscorp grin grin grin Mindfulness while we all are waiting I will invite people from family section here. Please we are waiting:

In trumps voice we need build a wall see that picture quickly and we need to see it NOW
Seems like I need some hot sauce for this. I got myself a front row seat cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Democrats had control of both house, they could have passed whatever law they wanted just like they passed Obamacare bill
You have no idea how any of this works.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ValerianSteel:
You have no idea how any of this works.

Whatever Democrats wanted Republican to do about gun control, they should have done it when they had control of both houses. Its not hard
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Suit yourself , Mr. Cuck. Suit yourself. cheesy

ValerianSteel:
Quoting Rasmussen poll grin His disapproval ratings is now 64% in every major poll. Even Fox News has him at 40% approval ratings.

Nice to see Trumplandia is still as swampy online as in the real world.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin

vedaxcool:

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.