Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652285 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Hahahahaha. Come on, bitcch. Try harder. You falsetto is making me laugh.

Loser ain't you gat some father Putin dyck to suck. Now I believe my friend from Texas that said the rus are indoctrinating some naij folks with there mediocre scholarships. Your brain has definitely been exchange for a plate of porridge. F***k off loser and go kill yourself hey you son of perdition.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Loser ain't you gat some father Putin dyck to suck. Now I believe my friend from Texas that said the rus are indoctrinating some naij folks with there mediocre scholarships. Your brain has definitely been exchange for a plate of porridge. F***k off loser and go kill yourself hey you son of perdition.

Let it all out son. I know losing can take its toll. Don't hold back the tears. Weep some more. Release yourself from the frustration of perpetual defeat. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Let it all out son. I know losing can take its toll. Don't hold back the tears. Weep some more. Release yourself from the frustration of perpetual defeat. grin grin

It must really be sad to be you, last time I check I live miles away from GA. How do the election put food on my table?? You are so far from common sense that you reason with your anus. In saner climes, idiiot like you would have been aborted for good. You are a mor0nic, idi0tic simpleton. Ain't you the idddiiot always using defending your gay partner in the Kremlin. Woe betide you and your kinds.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:
angry

Let him believe his conspiracies. Everyone is entitled to belief in conspiracies. Do you not believe that Trump colluded with Russia? Come on. Don't be stingy with conspiracy beliefs. grin

I don't "believe" Donald Trump colluded with the Russians, I suspect he did. Big difference.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
LordReed:

I don't "believe" Donald Trump colluded with the Russians, I suspect he did. Big difference.

Suspicion is an element of belief. So?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2017
So the damn Russians won't stop hacking the US elections. They hacked Georgia too... Lol.

All I see here are bunch of unrepentant sore losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
mojeer678:

Another thing the creepy news network won't cover:

Iran launched 4 very potent and precise missiles into Syria from Iranian soil
Iran has retaliated against "ISIS(tm) killing hundreds of Isis troops by launching 4 powerful and highly precise ballistic missiles in response to the recent ISIS attack on Tehran (and probably in retailation for the U.S. shooting down a Syrian fighter jet)
TEHRAN (Tasnim) - The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) announced that it has conducted missile attacks against Takfiri (extremist) terrorists' key sites in Syria's eastern region of Deir Ez-zor in retaliation for deadly terrorist attacks in Tehran.

In a statement late on Sunday, the IRGC public relations office reminded earlier pledge that the IRGC would retaliate for innocent bloodshed in June 7 terrorist attacks in Tehran, and said, "To that end the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps... a while ago has conducted missile attacks on Takfiri terrorists' command centers, gatherings, logistic sites and factories of suicide car bombs in Deir ez-Zor region, east of Syria."
The statement said "a number of mid-range ground-to-ground missiles were fired from the IRGC aerospace force's bases in Iran's western provinces of Kermanshah and Kurdistan.
It said that according to reports a large number of Takfiri terrorists were killed and their facilities, systems and weapons were destroyed in Iran missile attacks

The operation came after terrorists launched simultaneous attacks on Iran's parliament building in downtown Tehran and on the mausoleum of Imam Khomeini, south of the city, on June 7, in which 17 people, including security guards and civilians were killed and 40 others were injured.

The IRGC further said "the punitive and retaliatory move has conveyed a clear message to Takfiri terrorists and their regional and trans-regional sponsors" that the repetition of any evil move against the Iranian nation would ignite the IRGC's retaliatory act against criminal perpetrators.

ff
This happened within a couple hours after the U.S. shot down a Syrian jet fighter that was attacking ISIS forces in Syria. See next report. Iran is sending a solid message to Saudi Arabia and others that they will not sit idle and wait to be destroyed. It is unknown exactly how many extremely capable long range missiles Iran has, but it is definitely over 50, 000 with many of them able to deliver bombs over 2, 000 pounds. The missiles used in today's attacks carried 1, 500 pound warheads and had re-entry control that precision steered the bombs to a direct hit on Isis headquarters. Claims that they actually took out a very important ISIS stronghold are well founded. My guess is that Iran successfully infiltrated ISIS and knew exactly where to hit, and then did so with a missile system that can hit inside a 20 foot radius.

tSee: https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/06/19/1440226/iran-hits-terrorist-sites-in-syria-s-deir-ez-zor-with-missiles

The US relentless effort to split Syria by creating a Kurdistan will always end up in a futile attempt, if not lead to a broader war or a shooting match with Russia and Iran; as long as Turkey and Iraq are opposed to it. This is the main reason Turkey has been trying to mend ties with Russia lately.

t
The US knew it is fast losing strategic ground in Syria as the SAA continue to advance rapidly at all fronts. The recapture of the borderline with Iraq is a massive blow to the US grand plan, and the recent "self-styled deconfliction zone" attacks against the SAA by the Yankee led coalition forces is a confirmation of the fact they are losing strategically and they keep showing their true motive with each. attack.

But the immediate response from the Iranian missiles strike and the Russian tacit message to track and take out coalition planes from now on, is clear indication that the US will have to do more to achieve their aims in Syria and roll back the success of the Syrian army which is still gaining more ground as we speak.

Following the Russian warning, Some US allies are already jittering and abandoning ship. Australia has already suspended all missions in Syria till further notice. .They knew the us is becoming restless and when the Russians says they will do something, they will gdo it. And no sane nation would want to commit suicide just to please uncle Sam, not even Australia, an old time US standing ally.

With all these ominous signs, it is becoming likely that shiit will soon hit the fan.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2017
It is official. money cannot win you elections in the US.

#MAGA

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
LordReed:

Ok, now. Let him suspect his conspiracies in peace. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Crowd bursts into "Trump" chant after Karen Handel thanks POTUS in her special election victory speech

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Money don't mean shit

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Look at those faces....looks like it's November 8th 2016 grin grin
Laughing my
Ossoff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:
My friend, after losing this much surely a sane mind would ask why all this is happening. You need to shut up and listen to the argument of the other side. If you fail to know how they think you will never beat them unless they lose their edge. Your side have lost the edge, and it obvious to the blind. Wake the fucck up and stop shouting impotent invectives up and down like a mad woman.

WHy should he stop, thats the way liberals will win elections by shouting silly invectives all over the place. Let them have their trophy for the most insults

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:
They are only concerned when it's whites and police doing the shooting. Just like terrorist attacks are part and parcel of the daily life of a big city, blacks shooting blacks are just equivalent to an ant bite. Nothing to see in Chicago. Black lives don't matter when they are being snuffed out by other blacks.

The 200 black lives that were shot by fellow blacks dont matter. Its only those killed by white police that matter

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
The liberals chopped another L in Georgia

I am certain it was Putin and the Russians. more elections will come they will lose and blame everyone else but Russia

Now the moral victory, our loss was within 1% LMAO. They can use that 1% margin to make laws

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

The 200 black lives that were shot by fellow blacks dont matter. Its only those killed by white police that matter
They are only very good at playing Identity politics. It's hard coded in their DNA.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
obixcel:
Look at those faces....looks like it's November 8th 2016 grin grin
Laughing my
Ossoff

I knew some of them were eagerly waiting for the Georgia elections, even me sef, I cant wait like my Ijebu friend Lucas will say I cant wait

Lucasbalo:
. Can't wait for that. You can take someone out of third world, but you can take the third world idea out of his brain. Russiagate is my delight.

See this idiottic charlatan, Per the part in bold let me ask readers where have you heard that before?

Ok let me juggle your memory

Number 1

Lucasbalo:
Buddy, I can't wait till that chilly morning of January 20, 2017 when she's sworn with that old family Bible used by Bill on January 20,2001 in front of the Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave and I hear Congratulations Madam President from Chief Justice of the Supreme Court . I am a teetotaller and I might be tempted to have a drink. Tramp can go back to scamming like his worthless and unaccredited Tramp University.

Number 2

Lucasbalo:
Only God knows where this lapdogs get their news from. One of the bozos here said she was taken in an ambulance to the hospital but the bozo don't know we don't have black as color of ambulance in US. I can't wait till November 9 for all this rabblerousers to go back to their caves.

Number 3

Lucasbalo:
Is it Cocaine or Heroin since you are well versed in drug usage. She was a Former First Lady, Two time elected Senator from State of New York and Former Secretary of State. She's is a very accomplished woman by all measuring scales. Tell me your achievements in your cave. This is classic Stockholm Syndrome . Supporting your racist and bigoted Tramp. You all haters will be out of business when she's elected on November 8. I can't wait with tens of millions of Americans to pull the lever for her. Proudly Team Hillary.

Number 4

Lucasbalo:
Buddy, be rest assured the Con man will not win the election on November 8. Americans know a con game when they see one. All the polls are nothing but the way for the press to make it interesting . It's the battle States that counts. I can't wait till November 8 so all the noise makers supporters of the Con man can go back to their caves.

Number 5

After the shameful election loss, instead of the foool to commit sepuku

He continued in his tomfoolery

Lucasbalo:
You know a lot of people are rearing to go and I can't wait till 2018.

Now he is stating he can't wait again. All the waiting you have been doing from last year who he epp?
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
The liberals chopped another L in Georgia

I am certain it was Putin and the Russians. more elections will come they will lose and blame everyone else but Russia

Now the moral victory, our loss was within 1% LMAO. They can use that 1% margin to make laws
Actually they have a way of deflecting and putting a spin on it even though it is glaring to themselves and to everyone that they LOST!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I knew some of them were eagerly waiting for the Georgia elections, even me sef, I cant wait like my Ijebu friend Lucas will say I cant wait

See this idiottic charlatan, Per the part in bold let me ask readers where have you heard that before?

Ok let me juggle your memory

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

After the shameful election loss, instead of the foool to commit sepuku

He continued in his tomfoolery

Now he is stating he can't wait again. All the waiting you have been doing from last year who he epp?
grin grin grin grin grin
I can't wait has been his common theme phrase. Now he'll have to wait till 2024 grin. Besides, 2018 is gonna be like a horror movie for the dumbocrats

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
HYSTERICAL! RACHEL MADDOW Claims Rain Kept Only Democrats From Voting In Georgia Election.HAAHHAHA

The left and excuses....

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
stanech:
Money don't mean shit
That's democrats for you - Spend, spend, spend! and at the end come out with nothing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
obixcel:
That's democrats for you - Spend, spend, spend! and at the end come out with nothing

Bunch of amateurs,,,

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Best Tweet of the day:

Gov. Mike Huckabee @GovMikeHuckabee

Dems aren't losing because ppl DON'T understand their message-they are losing cause ppl DO understand and want no part of it.

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fmr DHS Sec Johnson says "I know of no evidence that votes were altered or eliminated"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jeh Johnson testifies DNC rejected DHS help on hack, Russia meddling did not alter ballots..,.,.,

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Ok, now. Let him suspect his conspiracies in peace. grin

He can do that in private.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Appleyard:

Suspicion is an element of belief. So?

So?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
I believe #Trumps approval poll ratings about as much as I believe every other poll. I think his approval is much higher than reported.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
stanech:
I believe #Trumps approval poll ratings about as much as I believe every other poll. I think his approval is much higher than reported.
On Point! The fake media love to feast and dine about their fake polls, the same folks that wrongly polled Trump in d build up to November 8th, gave Hillary 95% chance of winning, said she was leading by double digits and predicted a landslide win in the electoral college. I don't believe any of them. The only credible or at least very close to credible poll is Rasmussen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
obixcel:
On Point! The fake media love to feast and dine about their fake polls, the same folks that wrongly polled Trump in d build up to November 8th, gave Hillary 95% chance of winning, said she was leading by double digits and predicted a landslide win in the electoral college. I don't believe any of them. The only credible or at least very close to credible poll is Rasmussen.

Let Democrats rule on the poll while Republican win in the real world, below is an article from politico

the Georgia contest represented yet another election in which the Democratic candidate either led or was tied in public polls — and was overtaken by the Republican when all the votes were counted.

But Georgia ultimately represents another in a series of contests in which Democrats have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. The election cycles between 2013 and 2017 are littered with surprise examples of Democratic underperformance.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/21/georgia-sixth-congress-polls-handel-ossoff-239813
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oh wait!...wait! Lest we forget, didn't d MSM and the democrats proclaimed the Georgia Congressional election to be ''a referendum'' on President Trump? hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Had to remind you guys grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.